• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
9eo4k6q.png
RzBwLMV.jpg
seesh they really need to improve anti-cheat in this game
also that matome also said the 5* 40+10 team that gg2ac encountered is cheater too

ggx2ac

end of 2 orbs each day ? I haven't received anything today

You probably overlooked something. I got my 3 orbs today, one is the weekend login bonus, the other two for the launch promotion of the game.

seesh they really need to improve anti-cheat in this game
also that matome also said the 5* 40+10 team that ggx2ac encountered is cheater too

Oh okay. So two kinds of cheaters, one with level 99 characters and the other with level 40+10 characters.

mstevens

I must be missing something. I was just doing the top level of the training tower and Stahl just single handledly obliterated my 5* level 40 team of Lyn, Young Tiki, Marth and Takumi. Do mounted units have advantages over those?

reasking for a new page

I've surmised that mages are good against armored, and obviously archers are good against flying units. Is there a cavalry variable that I'm missing?

You probably overlooked something. I got my 3 orbs today, one is the weekend login bonus, the other two for the launch promotion of the game.

Oh okay. So two kinds of cheaters, one with level 99 characters and the other with level 40+10 characters.

Should be super easy to fine accounts that do this. They'll probably be banned in waves like most gacha.

Danj

reasking for a new page

I've surmised that mages are good against armored, and obviously archers are good against flying units. Is there a cavalry variable that I'm missing?

I think there is a type of character that's better against mounted units? Lance/spear users maybe?

Finally landed 5*Roy and Camilla and a 4* Cecilia on a single roll. Next roll I got a 3* Robin and a couple of 4 stars. Thinking of working on Robin to at least 4* While I await other rolls and future content.

Make sure to pick up Olivia today

She's a dancer, which makes her one of the very best units in the game

Also makes the battle against Marciano easier in combo with a "Draw back" skill unit (like Nino)

Thinking of working on Robin to at least 4* While I await other rolls and future content.

It's what I'm doing too, already have almost all the badges for turning him to a 5* and then just the feathers bonus from arena.

Robin is quite good, but at +30 you're going to feel he lacks something, he needs to be 5*

Vena

still don't understand how he's hurt when he got 100 def. probably this data edit only affect client side but not server side?

Probably gets checked against the server, and the only data that the game actually checks are character/level/nature. The rest is just a UI.

mstevens

If I'm reading this right, this is a game changer!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._bonus_carries_over_even_if_you_start_with_a/

Apparently if you merge an enhanced unit, (+2) for example, into a fresh unit, the fresh unit would be +3. I prematurely merged my two Lyn's together and she didn't have the best IV, so it would be amazing if I could merge her into another Lyn down the road and not lose the + levels.

It also means that we can merge now and enjoy the extra stats without the fear of screwing ourselves down the road.

Cerium

I just ran into a team with both 5* Robin and 5* Nowi.

That's a hard counter against me. One or the other I can manage, but both? Ain't nothing I can do about that shit.

Estocolmo

My Sharena character is stuck at level 19 and won't level more than that. Anyone know why and how to fix it or is that her max level?

PS: I'm new to Fire Emblem

Cerium

My Sharena character is stuck at level 19 and won't level more than that. Anyone know why and how to fix it or is that her max level?

PS: I'm new to Fire Emblem

She's probably leveled too far beyond the enemies you're facing, try level 20 enemies in the Training Tower.

redcrayon

reasking for a new page

No, looking at my Stahl, his skills are ruby sword (+20% if WTA, so vs green units), obstruct (stop units moving past him) and +defence, and his stats are a good all rounder like most cavaliers. He shouldn't be wrecking all those units. Was he 40+10 (multiple merged units) or something?

The only cavalry variable is that they are weak to horseslayer/beastslayer weapons, but I haven't seen one of those yet in FEH. Maybe they'll add one later as more 5* cavalry units get added.

ggx2ac

No, looking at my Stahl, his skills are ruby sword (+20% if WTA, so vs green units), obstruct (stop units moving past him) and +defence, and his stats are a good all rounder like most cavaliers. He shouldn't be wrecking all those units. Was he 40+10 (multiple merged units) or something?

The only cavalry variable is that they are weak to horseslayer/beastslayer weapons, but I haven't seen one of those yet in FEH. Maybe they'll add one later as more 5* cavalry units get added.

The only Cavalry slayer I've seen is Raigh and also Ursula if I remember correctly. (But those are mages)

redcrayon

The only Cavalry slayer I've seen is Raigh and also Ursula if I remember correctly. (But those are mages)
Ah, thanks for that, I hadn't noticed them! Is Merric also strong vs cavalry? I only have one Mage and two cavalry, none of which I really use, so haven't really got my head around which ones are strong vs what yet.

rpmurphy

If I'm reading this right, this is a game changer!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._bonus_carries_over_even_if_you_start_with_a/

Apparently if you merge an enhanced unit, (+2) for example, into a fresh unit, the fresh unit would be +3. I prematurely merged my two Lyn's together and she didn't have the best IV, so it would be amazing if I could merge her into another Lyn down the road and not lose the + levels.

It also means that we can merge now and enjoy the extra stats without the fear of screwing ourselves down the road.
Does the merge bonus carry upon unlocking potential as well?

ggx2ac

Ah, thanks for that, I hadn't noticed them! Is Merric also strong vs cavalry? I only have one Mage and two cavalry, none of which I really use, so haven't really got my head around which ones are strong vs what yet.

No. Merric gets Excalibur which is good against fliers.

Kevdo

You pretty much need a perfect 7 advanced to even place into ranked in arena. It's kind of bullshit.

My 3200 score is getting me exactly 0 feathers from the ranked category. I guess it's a sign of a healthy userbase for the game, which is good, but there are seriously more than 100k people with a powerful enough team to make an advanced 7 win streak losing basically no units?

I'm getting really turned off the arena, I hate that it's pretty much the only way to get feathers.

rockx4

You pretty much need a perfect 7 advanced to even place into ranked in arena. It's kind of bullshit.

My 3200 score is getting me exactly 0 feathers from the ranked category. I guess it's a sign of a healthy userbase for the game, which is good, but there are seriously more than 100k people with a powerful enough team to make an advanced 7 win streak losing basically no units?

I'm getting really turned off the arena, I hate that it's pretty much the only way to get feathers.

You shouldn't need that many perfect games. I know I didn't go perfect for 7, and I got like 4000 score. Are you using any of the bonus units?

i'm going to assume you're not max level yet?

Cerium

Also, it really shouldn't be that hard to string 7 chains in Arena. The AI is dumb and predictable and easy to outmaneuver unless you're up against a specifically terrible matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom