• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

There is seriously nothing to nerf.

No character is overpowered in this game. No one is broken.

At Lv40 every character has a check and balance, some with better matchups than others. No one has a 10-0 matchup against anyone else.

_Legacy_

Finally beat Narcian on hard after 5 attempts. I used Olivia (20), Robin (34), Lissa (30) and Lucina (35).

Robin tanked all the damage from first assault and just rotated between him and Lucina whenever the other was low. Lissa on the heals and Olivia if anyone needed double heal or double move. Space awareness was key as couldn't afford to have Olivia hit. Lissa had to take a hit from the final green horse mage but Lucina came in for the final blow. Good challenge in my opinion.

aEmEcsq.jpg

Im on chapter 9. What should i use for a team?

toneroni

Is it worth leveling up a 4* Robin? Was trolled with an animation for one.
My 5* team is Lyn / Roy / Camilla and Takumi

Don't have any blue guys.
Or should I work on Olivia?

Midday reminder: GET OLIVIA.

You can't complain about not getting good characters from pulls when IS is offering a top tier character for free. Collect on this opportunity!

Not important at all. She only gets a stronger weapon from ranking up; all of her relevant skills are obtained in rank 3-4.
I'm still new to the game (just finished 1-5) but where does one go to find the dailies? Is it something I don't have access to at this point?

Vena

Nino + Linde seems really freaking good.

https://vimeo.com/203742010

Taken from Reddit FEH.

That's actually rather scary. Anna's probably about the only check on that pair as the only neutral/advantage color to that spread is Green and Green is usually utter crap for Resistance. (Anna also has a neutral 38 Speed.)

just realized ai enemy can have unavailable skill for characters in this game as well

Ya that's ruined a few of my top of the tower runs on Lunatic for badges.

ggx2ac

I've leveled up my 4* Olivia to level 30 but I realised I might not have much use for her in Arena because I don't have any ranged characters.

Since I have no ranged 5* characters, especially Takumi. I think I'll try changing one of my archers to 5*. I've got a lot of them, but what has my interest to use with Olivia would be Gordin although Jeorge wouldn't too bad either.

Gordin uses a brave bow and has vantage although he has no specials, only shove. He has crap speed and resistance so all his stats go to attack and defense. He might just end up being a poor man's Takumi but I don't have a Takumi in the first place.

I also have a 4* Kagero but, I don't know how well her 5* version does against Takumi, can she take him down in one round? Etc.

If anything, I'd probably consider getting my 4* level 35 Sakura into arena to see if heals will prevent my characters from getting killed. (She only got so high in level from healing everything)

Nino + Linde seems really freaking good.

https://vimeo.com/203742010

Taken from Reddit FEH.

I can't watch the video at the moment. I'm just going to assume they're smashing everything red and blue because of having high magic and speed.

I did see their 5* level 40 stats before which were pretty similar.

PK Gaming

I can't watch the video at the moment. I'm just going to assume they're smashing everything red and blue because of having high magic and speed.

I did see their 5* level 40 stats before which were pretty similar.

They trash the shit out of the enemy team and Nino drags Linde out of enemy range after being danced by Olivia. It's pretty hype.

13randO

Just pulled a 5* Robin. Any idea on how he fares in PVP? I have a 5* Takumi and 5* Catria already, so ranged and blue dmg is covered, really.

Cerium

Just pulled a 5* Robin. Any idea on how he fares in PVP? I have a 5* Takumi and 5* Catria already, so ranged and blue dmg is covered, really.

Blue is quite powerful right now because Red is over represented and Hector is the only truly terrifying Green unit.

ggx2ac

How much extra damage does archer do to flying? 20%?

I'm going to guess it's 50%, I'll check properly later on.

I noticed that it looks like you get a 50% increase when you have an advantage on the weapon triangle, 50% decrease for the opposite and 0% change when it's neutral.

jeorge's special always makes me laugh

This is why I'd think he'd be good with Olivia in arena to try to get the special pulled off quicker.

Vena

Gotcha, will put some time into him. Thanks for the reply!

And no one(few) has(have) Anna to 5* yet, so she's stat crippled in 3-4*. But when she's unleashed at 5*, she's a monster of a Green because she has none of their usual weaknesses and has excellent skills.

PK Gaming

Robin is a very competent character

His advantage against colorless units let him body Takumi (provided he doesn't get doubled) and can typically "survive" getting hit by Kagero too, which is a really appealing trait to have. All around solid character.

ggx2ac

How much extra damage does archer do to flying? 20%?

My archer fought a flying unit.

Atk 34, enemy Def 10.

Damage should equal 24.

Damage output becomes 41 due to weakness, the damage increase is approximately 70%

Edit: Go to my next post below, it should be a 50% increase.

ggx2ac

that's kinda high :O

Now I'm not so sure. I think it is a 50% increase if you remove defense.

Atk 34, enemy Def 10 = 24 damage.

Weakness caused damage output to go to 41 which would be a 70 percent increase.

However, if you remove Def, damage output is 34, with the weakness it becomes 51. That would actually be a 50% increase.

It makes sense then that 10 Def lowers it to 41 afterwards.

So it should be a 50% damage increase and then Def lowers it afterwards.

Philia

Man, Azura is a real life saver. I also happen to have Nino and Fir. I've been rocking them out with Azura for a while now. Florina was another character I really like, her move stat as well as healing was helpful in battles. I still haven't gotten any better characters than those three yet. So far they're all 4* besides Azura 5*.

Nino's draw back is fucking fantastic with Azura's dance or Florina's healing. I still do not have an great non-color character. :\

So I got 1-star Olivia and 2-star Olivia. Do I merge them? And merge 1-star into 2-star?

My 5-stars are Tiki and Robin. Are they good? Tiki is like a freight train - just wrecks shit and I often win with just her left on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom