• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUELF

Banned
Post your stats. Sometimes you just need another person too look at it.
lbF6j1o.png
Here is him

1upsuper

When do the new banners go up? I still really want to get Lucina and Tiki...

And Camilla, but being a 4 star she'll stay not too hard to get, right?

Maxinas

So I got 1-star Olivia and 2-star Olivia. Do I merge them? And merge 1-star into 2-star?

My 5-stars are Tiki and Robin. Are they good? Tiki is like a freight train - just wrecks shit and I often win with just her left on the board.

Young Tiki or old? The Loli one is better overall, and Robin is mostly a Takumi killer; both are S rank characters.

MANUELF

Banned
Its probably plus DEF minus SPD. In all honestly, the calculator don't handle + stats like Abel's HP that well right now, so you might have +HP as well.
Thats the perfect Nature for him right? He isnt the fastest so he isnt hurt by a lack of speed

Ndayday

Neo Member
So I got 1-star Olivia and 2-star Olivia. Do I merge them? And merge 1-star into 2-star?

My 5-stars are Tiki and Robin. Are they good? Tiki is like a freight train - just wrecks shit and I often win with just her left on the board.

You can't recruit more Olivias, so your best bet is to hold onto it imo. If you merge the 1-star into 2-star you'll just get some SP. Probably the "best" thing to do would upgrade them all to 5-star eventually and then merge, since then you can have a 5-star lv. 40+1.

That's kind of a long-term answer, I know, but unless you send them home for like 5 feathers or are content with a 2-star Olivia and some SP that's the answer.

Rainy

Banned
I've been super busy since the game came out and just did my second roll after finishing Chapter 2. Got Ryoma, is he a good five star? (Are all five stars good? lol) The other five star I have so far is Lyn and she's wrecking, as I would expect so early in the game and on normal.

Juni_

You can get 60 mynintendo platinum coins a week for signing into the eshop and miiverse. Which you use to buy items for this game.

ggx2ac

I want the next banners to be revealed now. The arena season ends tomorrow and a new one would appear the day before the new banners.

I would be so annoyed if we end up with the same bonus heroes for another week.

jwhit28

I want the next banners to be revealed now. The arena season ends tomorrow and a new one would appear the day before the new banners.

I would be so annoyed if we end up with the same bonus heroes for another week.

According to the in game notice boards the current banners expire at 1:59AM EST on February 15th.

ggx2ac

According to the in game notice boards the current banners expire at 1:59AM EST on February 15th.

I know, that's the problem. They expire after the new arena season starts.

It would only make sense if the new banners were available at the same time the new arena season starts because I just don't want the same bonus heroes again because it's getting boring.

jwhit28

I know, that's the problem. They expire after the new arena season starts.

It would only make sense if the new banners were available at the same time the new arena season starts because I just don't want the same bonus heroes again because it's getting boring.

Oh, yeah I forgot about the arena bonus for certain heroes. I don't know, maybe they will use some of the free units we have been getting as the arena bonus units this week.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
I've been super busy since the game came out and just did my second roll after finishing Chapter 2. Got Ryoma, is he a good five star? (Are all five stars good? lol) The other five star I have so far is Lyn and she's wrecking, as I would expect so early in the game and on normal.

Yes Ryoma is quite good. If I'm not mistaken, at max level he's better than Lyn.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Why does everyone and their mother have a Takumi or two? He's such a pain in the ass to fight in arena, considering I don't have anyone really good against him.

I need help:

I have 2 Takumi's, Tiki Young, Camilla. All 5 star, all 40 and I cannot beat lunatic 9-5... Xander cannot be killed with my current team.... is there something I'm missing? He has way too much def and I don't know how to crack that. Is there some hero I should try to get to take him down?

Seik

Banned
Is that normal that Lucina, while she has a lot of atk, really has shit def and res? I wanted to trade my Minerva for her but Minerva has all better stats except attack. Both are lvl 35 and Minerva has 31DEF/21RES while Lucina has 23DEF/14RES. :/

My roster so far.

4Sv8DdD.jpg

Dreavus

One hour left to recruit Olivia

C4hh4ADUcAAIAix.jpg

『Don't miss out on one of the best units in the game』

Thanks for this. I've been leveling the 2* one up all this evening thanks to your earlier post, lol.

Is she better than the other dancer/singer or are they both good because of their ability?

PK Gaming

Thanks for this. I've been leveling the 2* one up all this evening thanks to your earlier post, lol.

Is she better than the other dancer/singer or are they both good because of their ability?

She's arguably better than Azura due to her attack buffing ability, but they're both extremely good due to dancing, yeah.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Rolled for blues, hoping to get a Robin and got a 5* Nowi instead. Not sure how I feel about it because while I hear she's good, I hate how she looks.

Is Olivia that good? Is she worth taking past 3* since it looks like she gets Dance at that rarity?

explodet

Man, screw high level arena. I'm done with that.
I've had way more success winning intermediate matches with this lvl12-13 3* team that I put together. Already squashed a bunch of Alphonse/Sharena/Anna teams.

Dragner

Azura is better because she covers the blue spot that is less crowded and has better stats but other than that she is comparable. But yeah Azura is a base 5 and Olivia is free. And lets be honest Azura without sing is the same garbage so yeah. Pick her.

ggx2ac

So I have Federick (OP :-D) but I don't know how to use his Wings Of Mercy skill, any idea how it works?

It should be like escape route.

For escape route, you can teleport to any ally when your health is below a % on your your turn. There's even a trick where you can teleport and attack an opponent if you end up adjacent to them.

For Wings of Mercy, you can only teleport to an ally that has below health% during your turn.

If it's still not obvious to you when it's working, during your turn when you get to move, there should be squares that are light blue around your ally compared to the normal ones, that refers to escape route or wings of mercy.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
So I have Federick (OP :-D) but I don't know how to use his Wings Of Mercy skill, any idea how it works?
He can teleport to any space next to a hurt enough ally. He can also attack on the same turn, but it's done in one drag/action. Say your unit is on the other side of the map and almost dead from an archer attack. You can drag Freddy straight onto the archer and he'll warp to the space in between and attack.

Danj

Danj said:
I'm stuck on Chapter 9 on hard, I don't have anything that can get me through Part 2. Zephiel and his Knights kick my ass. Any tips?

You need mages to nuke them.

Okay. I have a 5* Tharja but that's it, I have no other 5* mages. Also Tharja isn't effective against all of them (otherwise I'd have won already), is there any particular mage(s) you'd recommend?

Will a mage murder Xander in 9-5 lunatic? If so any recommendations to shoot for? I have Merric and Cecilia... will they do? I guess I could pull twice for Robin M... any tips?

Kaiterra

Banned
Why does everyone and their mother have a Takumi or two? He's such a pain in the ass to fight in arena, considering I don't have anyone really good against him.

I've spent two dueling crests to try 9 arena duels today and EVERY SINGLE ONE had a Lv40 Takumi I couldn't beat. It's ridiculous.

redcrayon

Almost finished up the main story on normal, and my pulls haven't been the greatest. What's my best bet with the heroes I currently have?
Well, you've got Robin and Elise at 5*, I'd build a team around that. Add a red and a blue unit, see if that works, and if it isn't aggressive enough try swapping Elise for Olivia for the flexibility on the attack.

We're getting 8 orbs today (3 each from the new special mission at normal and hard, and 2 from the app release bonus) so you shouldn't be too far from another round of summoning.

Kyou

Lilina is getting kind of unbelievably strong. She's got nearly 40 attack at level 19. I was kind of bummed when I pulled her but she is tearing through everything.

Boy is her voice grating though.

Vena

I hate losing arena swords to those stupid app corruption errors that force me to re-download the data. I've lost like 9 swords/streaks to that.

Lilina is getting kind of unbelievably strong. She's got nearly 40 attack at level 19. I was kind of bummed when I pulled her but she is tearing through everything.

Boy is her voice grating though.

She maxes at 53 at neutral, so, yes, she's a nuke.

Miracle

Situation and question guys: About to have 60 orbs. My castle is fully upgraded, i got my four 5*s maxed at 40 (Camilla, Marth, Azura, and Tamuki).

Should i save the orbs for the new banner, or go for it on the legendary heroes, OR try to get multiple of the heroes i already have for better stats?

Swhalen

Situation and question guys: About to have 60 orbs. My castle is fully upgraded, i got my four 5*s maxed at 40 (Camilla, Marth, Azura, and Tamuki).

Should i save the orbs for the new banner, or go for it on the legendary heroes, OR try to get multiple of the heroes i already have for better stats?
Woah how do you save up so many??

Throw Olivia in there. You are fortunate to have pulled her at 4*. Her dancing skill is fantastic for many teams.

I would go with Robin, Elise, Olivia, and Anna, with a priority on upgrading Anna to at least 4*.

Well, you've got Robin and Elise at 5*, I'd build a team around that. Add a red and a blue unit, see if that works, and if it isn't aggressive enough try swapping Elise for Olivia for the flexibility on the attack.

We're getting 8 orbs today (3 each from the new special mission at normal and hard, and 3 from the app release bonus) so you shouldn't be too far from another round of summoning.

Robin/Hawkeye/Lilina, Olivia or Stahl/Elise

Appreciate the help guys! I'll play around with your suggestions and see what works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom