• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

Got my rank updated.

C4nHJ6mUYAArylH.jpg

That will be the highest I've gotten but, I shouldn't have to worry about falling below 5k in rank this time. I didn't last time, still made it with 4776 in ranking.

That is a very attractive team I must say. I'm jealous.

You're bragging aren't you.

Tell me you didn't get that team for free.

Of course not. I still see people somehow getting Takumi and Robin when I couldn't.

Vena

Options to promote to 5*:
+Spd/-HP Frederick (lolresistance)
Neutral Anna (seemingly all of them are this...?)

And, two I can't figure out because the calcs seem to have wrong numbers:
-Att?/-Def?/+Res Catria (Level 1 - 17/14/10/6/7)
-Att?/+Res Robin (Level 1 - 18/13/7/7/6)

And Jagen who doesn't seem to exist on the calcs (I am not a fan of his suicide skills though):
Level 1 - 20/21/9/9/14

Seemingly, in terms of raw potential as a "good unit" its either Anna or Fredie since she's neutral and Fredie actually has a good stat spread. The others, while better characters, have utter crap for stat spreads.

Dragner

I had a death on the last stage FellsBadMan. 4519 that should have been way more. But didnt expect a Tiki to one shot my Marth with only 5 HP missing.

ggx2ac

I thought I'd show this since people liked how Draw Back worked in that video with Linde and Nino by showing it with my team.

Posting also, Effie and Nowi's stats and skills for my convenience.

C4nNqKJUoAA93MI.jpg

C4nNsDhVMAAtw1q.jpg

Marth is out of range from Nowi
C4nNz4nVMAI8iAP.jpg

Broke the wall with Female Corrin
C4nN1z2VMAEHRjm.jpg

Did Draw Back using Fae on Marth
C4nN3-QUEAAXPrd.jpg

Marth defeats Nowi.
C4nN6BLUMAAY9oP.jpg

kubus

Think I will reroll after pulling two *5 Tikis and no other *5s and only having two green units (three if you count Anna) total. I've also already cleared story mode on normal and half on hard so orbs are getting sparse. Haven't claimed the 10 free Orbs from My Nintendo yet so all I would lose is a lot of time and the log in Orb bonuses I collected so far. Also I screwed up not getting all of the EXP bonuses until around chapter 6.

I might spend up to €20 for this game but not more than that. Rather do that on an account I'm already happy with though.

If I unlink and reroll, I lose my current account forever?

Dragner

If I unlink and reroll, I lose my current account forever?

Yes. May as well make another Nintendo account for the new FE account so you can keep this just in case. Also if you link a new account to your existing Nintendo one you wont be able to redeem the 10 free orbs from linking a Nintendo account again.

Cerium

Full renders of the incest duos for gacha update tomorrow.

So it was the 15th, I had it right before.

I doubt I'll spend orbs on these, I'm waiting for the Choose Your Legends release.

Although it would be nice if they surprised us and included both.

Dragner

4586 points in this run. May try again because I faced some weak teams. In my first run I faced some double hector teams that could have made me go over 4.6k if it wasnt for my foolish death in the last stage.

Estocolmo

I'm new to this series.

What Fire Emblem games on the Nintendo consoles is most similar to Fire Emblem Heroes? I have a DS but im tempted to buy a 3DS.

Dragner

I'm new to this series.

What Fire Emblem games on the Nintendo consoles is most similar to Fire Emblem Heroes? I have a DS but im tempted to buy a 3DS.

Awakening is a good place to start if you own a 3DS since you can play it in casual mode(no permadeath).

Another good option is the GBA ones, sacred stones the best to start since is a game that,like heroes, allows you to grind. Then you can move to FE 6 and 7 on GBA too(you will play with Lyn and Roy in those). Or move to Fates if you buy a 3DS.

You can check this reddit thread it explains things better than me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/5s5nh1/new_to_the_series_where_should_i_start_the/

ggx2ac

4586 points in this run. May try again because I faced some weak teams. In my first run I faced some double hector teams that could have made me go over 4.6k if it wasnt for my foolish death in the last stage.

You had an average of 655 points per win. I was wondering, what's the highest amount of points you've won in a match? The highest I could get was 658 but I've never fought anyone that rewarded points higher than that.

I'm still trying to figure out what affects it, whether it is the stat rating of your whole team or if it's the level of your whole team.

Dragner

You had an average of 655 points per win. I was wondering, what's the highest amount of points you've won in a match? The highest I could get was 658 but I've never fought anyone that rewarded points higher than that.

I'm still trying to figure out what affects it, whether it is the stat rating of your whole team or if it's the level of your whole team.

I dont recall every match but I got 662 once at least.

Stats matter a lot. My best score was 4528 before using Robin and subbed him for Nowi and now Im getting more points. Theres still variance but you tend to face more double tank teams like this.

Even though I only have two 5*, I am super grateful that one of them is Marth. He is useful against so common Arena units. Jakob doesn't have the greatest kit, but his stats and debuffs still make him very useful.

I am currently running 4* Nowi and Lissa aside them, and I am now realizing just how important healers are. You will obviously want them to avoid deaths during your Offense, but they are absolutely crucial to your Defense rating.

With my modest units, I just completed a 4021 point streak. I'm currently rank 4336, which is by far the highest I've ever been. I didn't even rank during the first two seasons, so I have a shot this time. I want to pull another 5* to make my chances even better. I also think Nowi is worthy of an upgrade.

Robin is giving me trouble, and I think he is the scariest Blue unit out there.

kubus

Yes. May as well make another Nintendo account for the new FE account so you can keep this just in case. Also if you link a new account to your existing Nintendo one you wont be able to redeem the 10 free orbs from linking a Nintendo account again.
I have another (Japanese) My Nintendo account but I'd like to link my main account with all Nintendo mobile games like miitomo and Mario Run. Can I unlink my current account and link it to my Japanese My Nintendo account to preserve it?

Also will I really lose access to the 10 Free orbs if I reroll, even if I haven't claimed them yet? If that's really the case I won't unroll :/

Dragner

I have another (Japanese) My Nintendo account but I'd like to link my main account with all Nintendo mobile games like miitomo and Mario Run. Can I unlink my current account and link it to my Japanese My Nintendo account to preserve it?

Also will I really lose access to the 10 Free orbs if I reroll, even if I haven't claimed them yet? If that's really the case I won't unroll :/

If you didnt claim it the first time it will be there still. Is a one time thing.

About transfer between Nintendo IDs I have no idea, you can always try to hit Nintendo support and see if they can solve that.

First time playing in a few days and I pull a second 5* Takumi. Should I replace Nowi with him, or keep her in my team?

My team is:

5* Marth
5* Catria
5* Takumi
5* Nowi

Managed to beat Hard Narcian last night at the 11th hour after many failed attempts. Damn! That was a battle, feels great to really apply some strategy to a battle and see it pay off. I brought in a level 17 3* Serra for healing, lol, but she got it done.

ggx2ac

If only the Wrys I had was 4*. I don't really want to spend 2000 feathers on anything yet.

My Sakura is level 39+1, she is going to reach level 40 before my Olivia (level 34+1) does because Healing gives exp but not dancing. lol

Physic with Imbue is a must but 18HP recovered isn't a lot. Someone mentioned that Rehabilitate is really powerful when your ally is almost dead, I'd probably use that but between Lissa and Wrys, I'd rather choose Wrys because he has an AoE Heal along with it.

First time playing in a few days and I pull a second 5* Takumi. Should I replace Nowi with him, or keep her in my team?

My team is:

5* Marth
5* Catria
5* Takumi
5* Nowi

That is a pretty good team, but I don't know if adding another Takumi would make it better.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hope we get some information on the new Banner units soon. 1-2 new story chapters would be great as well for 15-30 orbs.

ggx2ac

Hope we get some information on the new Banner units soon. 1-2 new story chapters would be great as well for 15-30 orbs.

We could get two chapters only if:

The heroes featured for the next banner are from FE4 and FE8 as we've seen already.

That would give two chapters if you get one for doing five stages relating to FE4 characters and five stages relating to FE8.

It would be good to fight Lyon then, would confirm he's in the game now rather than later.

cw_sasuke

We could get two chapters only if:

The heroes featured for the next banner are from FE4 and FE8 as we've seen already.

That would give two chapters if you get one for doing five stages relating to FE4 characters and five stages relating to FE8.

It would be good to fight Lyon then, would confirm he's in the game now rather than later.

This sounds about right and would keep us or anyone who has been playing since launch busy for a while.

I can see them having Story Chapters on 1/2 stamina when Tower 1/2 ends - would be a good for people who started later to catch up.

Only enough new orbs for a single full pull is a bit lacking... The need to get around to adding some daily quests for once the free 2 orbs a day goes away. I imagine the player base will drop off if they don't give enough for people to pull occasionally for free, surely?

Dragner

Man idk but ranking may also matter for matchmaking. Now that Im top 100 im being paired against whale teams with +5 or better units and I cant compete. Can win but no without deaths. A +6 takumi with +SPD just one shots everything non hector.

cw_sasuke

Only enough new orbs for a single full pull is a bit lacking... The need to get around to adding some daily quests for once the free 2 orbs a day goes away. I imagine the player base will drop off if they don't give enough for people to pull occasionally for free, surely?

Well a +5 pulls isnt a "single" pull....i dont know many other Gacha games were you get enough new content to just randomly do 10 pulls - you always have to save up for that stuff - at least on PaD/OPTC and co.

As a f2p you already have access to up 200 free orbs right now if you played since launch - there still needs to be some incentive for paying player to spend money as well. So yeah dont expect to be able to to do a dozens of pulls on every banner - have to chose and pick your battles as f2player.

But i will agree that they will have to introduce other ways to earn orbs down the line - but we arent there yet since we are still getting daily free orbs as well as the Special Arena launch stages.

ggx2ac

Granny's Shield.

This is just an enemy from the training tower.

Man idk but ranking may also matter for matchmaking. Now that Im top 100 im being paired against whale teams with +5 or better units and I cant compete. Can win but no without deaths. A +6 takumi with +SPD just one shots everything non hector.

So you haven't fought against wrys yet like I did?
The level 40+10 team of Wrys, Felicia, Jakob and Matthew?

cw_sasuke

Just saw your post Kouriozan - what the hell thats bad...hope you have much more luck on the next banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom