• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrArchon

Azura is really strong (she is blue, with lance). I don't know how she'll hold up against Robin, but everyone seems to hold her in high regards.
as a Robin user the nastiest surprise I've had so far was actually an Abel. I use my own Camilla to deal with enemy Robins. Also yeah, that team is the definition of Robin fodder.
I try to take him down with Camilla.

Robin is surprisingly tanky. I find that if I lose Camilla before hitting Robin with her, Robin will likely wipe my team.

Yeah, don't have any of those units. I'd have loved to have gotten a Camilla, but alas all I got from that banner were the pair of Takumis. I'll keep an eye out for when I'm summoning.

I do have my own Robin. Only 4 stars, but I'm doing well enough in the arena that I might be able to upgrade him to 5 later on. Also a 4 star Kagero, who I'm seeing a fair bit up hype for. I have so few green units though, it's exasperating some times.

Mupod

so is tomorrow the last day for 2 free orbs on login, or do we not actually know what they are doing with those?

Also what day are green badges available? Edit: nvm, thursday.

Quixzlizx

Yeah, don't have any of those units. I'd have loved to have gotten a Camilla, but alas all I got from that banner were the pair of Takumis. I'll keep an eye out for when I'm summoning.

I do have my own Robin. Only 4 stars, but I'm doing well enough in the arena that I might be able to upgrade him to 5 later on. Also a 4 star Kagero, who I'm seeing a fair bit up hype for. I have so few green units though, it's exasperating some times.

I don't have Robin, so I'm using Nino, who shreds blue units.

spiritfox

so is tomorrow the last day for 2 free orbs on login, or do we not actually know what they are doing with those?

Also what day are green badges available?

Presumably it ends when the launch promo is over, which is Feb 20.

Green badges are available Thurs.

Dragner

I hope they keep 2 orbs for logging. If not the orb gaining for f2p players would be tiny. Unless they add more than 4 story chapters a month.

DrArchon

I don't have Robin, so I'm using Nino, who shreds blue units.

I think I have a 3 star Nino, and I've got nothing better to do so I guess I could train her up and upgrade her. Can't be any worse than what it took to upgrade my 3 star Olivia.

Plus Nino was one of my favorite units in FE7, and it'd be nice to use a unit I actually liked beyond their stats in FEH.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Kinda getting excited for the upcoming banner....hope we get some kick-ass green and blue units for the people without Hector or Linde.

Blue-kun

I can't wait for tomorrow, voted Seliph non-stop in the choose your legends poll and was slightly annoyed he didn't make it to the top 20.

Then turns out we get him first! Hah! FE4 popularity in Japan pulling through, clearly...

Gonna spend ALL THE ORBS. ALL THE ORBSSSSS.

redcrayon

I hooe they keep 2 orbs for logging. If not the orb gaining for f2p players would be tiny. Unless they add more than 4 story chapters a month.
I think they are pretty much always going to have multiple promotions running, if it isn't orbs it'll be feathers or badges or whatever. At the moment I'm just as interested in promoting some of the weaker characters I've ended up with than as pulling 5* ones.

Addi

Any tips on beating 9-2 in lunatic. I have been upgrading different characters to l40 to beat it, but I get crushed each time. My Tiki is really good against armoured l40 enemies in training, but not on that stage.

I got LYN 5*
3 other 4 stars that used sord and Gai a Bronze guy

should I reroll for another 5* or Lyn is good?

having 4 sords at start is not good eh..

Need some help with my team. I was doing alright in the arena, but today I haven't been able to win once. I've got some orbs saved and was debating doing another pull before the new banners go up. The only 5 star I've pulled is Robin.

McBlr3P.png

rPGZvfh.png

Mupod

Any tips on beating 9-2 in lunatic. I have been upgrading different characters to l40 to beat it, but I get crushed each time. My Tiki is really good against armoured l40 enemies in training, but not on that stage.

man I barely beat that one on hard mode and I don't even have a Tiki, who I assumed would be the key for that stage. Dreading that one.

Anastasis

So would you trash a 5 star Kagero, if their IV is not that great? Or i s this more for getting 3/4 star guys, and boosting the ones that have high IV?

I personally wouldn't trash any 5 star. I think the calculator could help you decide when you're merging the same 5 stars units. I'm not sure on how IV carries through unlocking potential from 3 or 4 star.

Pejo

Man, this "win 15 advanced arena matches" is a whole lot fucking harder this week than last. You better have the meta team or gg loser.

I think I'm done trying to hit that quest.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I hope they keep 2 orbs for logging. If not the orb gaining for f2p players would be tiny. Unless they add more than 4 story chapters a month.

Lot of gacha games give daily stones/gems/whatever, so it's possible, though I don't see 2 per day continuing.

Man, this "win 15 advanced arena matches" is a whole lot fucking harder this week than last. You better have the meta team or gg loser.

Keep in mind you can use the fact that your arena opponents are based off of your combined stats/levels, meaning you can use your 2 best dudes and then 2 low level dudes to fight easier opponents. This works best with a dancer/healer in combination with 2 strong fighters. You won't get max points (obviously) but you can finish the quest.

PK Gaming

So would you trash a 5 star Kagero, if their IV is not that great? Or i s this more for getting 3/4 star guys, and boosting the ones that have high IV?

God no

Even if you got a -atk, she's still useful for the campaign / lower levels of the arena, and in the event you get another Kagero 5 , you can fuse them together.

I'm not sure about the nature of my Robin, should 2 low = 2 high?
(already accounting the +3 of the third attack skill)

It looks like he's -HP, +Spe

Lucky!

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I wish I had a good mage. My team is all melee because that's where my good rolls are, and it feels weird.

Vena

Wait, so when using the calculators, do you have to add their weapon damage at 5* to the attack stat? That explains why Catria and Robin have weirdly low attacks when looking to convert them to 5*.

Edit: Ya, okay, that makes sense.

Now who to promote: Neutral Anna or +Spd/-HP Frederick.

Addi

Wait, so when using the calculators, do you have to add their weapon damage at 5* to the attack stat? That explains why Catria and Robin have weirdly low attacks when looking to convert them to 5*.

Yes, exactly, just look at the skill list, see how much difference there is between your weapon and the 5* weapon, add that to the attack stat. I had to use SP to get the new weapon while the weapon is equipped by default if the 5* character is summoned.

Zafir

I'm not sure about the nature of my Robin, should 2 low = 2 high?
(already accounting the +3 of the third attack skill)

The Robin M stats seem wrong.

I already have a 5* Robin (which is sadly -Atk +Def), but I had a look at my 4* Robin on the 5* upgrade screen and my ATK on that was lower than the lowest options.

Eitherway I guess my 4* is -atk too, lawl.

I already have a 5* Robin (which is sadly -Atk +Def), but I had a look at my 4* Robin on the 5* upgrade screen and my ATK on that was lower than the lowest options.

Nah. The calculator just assumes that your 5* characters have their strongest weapon equipped.

Comparing to Fate/Grand Order.

2 Quarts per week + 1 quartz doing 7 missions weekly and a Ticket (one Pull)

Single pull is 3 quartz 10 pull is 30 quartz.

I don't remember Granblue now.

If they give 5 orbs a Week I think will be on par with others Gatchas.

Are you accounting the 5* attack skill? For what I saw all the characters balance in a way or another.

I did the same mistake with my 4* Marth an hour ago :p

I guess they need to edit a bit the calculator

I've saved all my orbs except the first pull for new banners, so I'm sitting at about 110 orbs since I'm only halfway through hard mode. I'll probably only do a single 5-pull under one of the upcoming banners cause I'm too afraid of pulling all trash.

is Lyn good...just rolled this hen I started this game this morning....
I heard you can reroll....should I reroll or Keep Lyn and Link mynintendo account

cwistofu

Almost spent $6 on orbs. Then I realized I could pay $27 for FE Conquest used, a full game with Camilla and all the other characters I want.

Quixzlizx

Can someone give me the unit makeup on 6-5 lunatic before I throw 18 stamina down the drain trying to beat the lunatic quest? I'm guessing both ninjas have poison dagger.

Try this trick. Use 2 5* level +30 characters and 2 1* level 1 characters. That'll make your advanced matches a piece of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom