• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
oh...
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/831700448335712256
1/2 stamina for tower & 0 stamina for changing skill is permanent, changed from release celebration only
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/831700809075142656
login bonus for release celebration extended until 14th march
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/831701393505259520
-Monday training tower will get item drop starting next week
-they'll change exp reward when facing weaker enemies next month (probably no more 0 exp?)

edit: just realized I used ap instead of stamina lol

Good news to wake up to - we won lol.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
So I decided to reroll on an emulator before the banner switches and save off any good rerolls I get. First one I did just now and I got this (I've NEVER been this lucky before):

Hm... now looking at it I have
a -Atk +Def Lucina (boo)
+HP -Res Marth (not great but fine)
+HP -Def Sakura (lol)... well hey I'll still take it.

So if I create a new Nintendo account, I can keep my current account and this one and switch on and off between them right?

So remember this roll? Saved it off and decided to reroll again on the emulator, got this this time... no effing idea why I don't get this luck on my main account.... now I want to roll there in the next 30 mins >_>....

eaSheE4.png
This time Lucina's -HP, + Def (this is better than the previous right?)
Marth's +HP, -Def
The Robins were such fake outs (I figured the second would be a 4* but oh well.) Is MCorrin any good? Also I'm actually thinking that this managed to be better than my last pull? 5 awesome videos is kind of ridiculous though...

evanmisha

I'm worried they will just rotate characters for the new banners instead of new characters.

I very much doubt it. The Japanese Twitter did a rundown of the 4 new characters yesterday with clean versions of the art. Timing is a little suspect if we're not getting them today.

ggx2ac

Well do you use it for anything? So every character can earn all their skills right?

Think about this. They mentioned that they will add skills to characters at a later time.

Characters like Roy have the assist skill Shove and no special and vice versa for characters with no assist skill.

You'll have new skills later on to add.

Saturday

Only a few days in and i've poured in more effort than I do most AAA games, lol. Pretty happy too that in 7 rolls I've picked up 5-star Lyn, Takumi (and a Roy who I'm ambivalent towards) and a bunch of 4-stars which I think are pretty viable to upgrade to 5-star no problem.

And then, uh, there's Camilla. She's a four-star from my initial line-up, and I've noticed she's.. pretty crap. I noticed that upgrading her to 5-star would send her to her initial value of.. 12 atk??? is that possible? Because every stat calculator I've used tells me that's actually, impossibly low. Heck, she's got 24 atk at lvl 25 and that's alarming as is.

And then, uh, there's Camilla. She's a four-star from my initial line-up, and I've noticed she's.. pretty crap. I noticed that upgrading her to 5-star would send her to her initial value of.. 12 atk??? is that possible? Because every stat calculator I've used tells me that's actually, impossibly low. Heck, she's got 24 atk at lvl 25 and that's alarming as is.

It shows attack stat without weapon.

mstevens

Only a few days in and i've poured in more effort than I do most AAA games, lol. Pretty happy too that in 7 rolls I've picked up 5-star Lyn, Takumi (and a Roy who I'm ambivalent towards) and a bunch of 4-stars which I think are pretty viable to upgrade to 5-star no problem.

It's because you don't have her best weapon (skill) learned yet.

Edit: No new banner?

So just finished the first two paralogues and there are a few things to note.

Ephraim is voiced by Greg Chun
Eirika is voiced by Kira Buckland
Seliph is voiced by Christan La Monte
Julia is a green unit and voiced by Casandra Lee Morris.

Ninferno

Julia is green? That's weird, thought she would be blue. Maybe the blue mages are so OP right now that Nintendo/IS wants to balance it out a bit?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Paralogues --> Family Bounds is up as well.

Are there other new characters that were added or is it just the four?

We would have known if they had more units - this game will be updates for months/year - that cant really work when they drop 100 new units every 2 weeks, also power creep would alienate players.

I can't wait to see what you guys pull from the banner! I only have 5 Orbs, so I won't be summoning until the banner is almost down. I'm not ready to spend money on this yet.

The 9 orbs from the Paralogues are nice.

Sweet, my first summon with the new banner and I got 5* Ephraim ( I also pulled a 4* Ogma and a 3* Odin,the rest were ALL blue, so I kinda just stopped right there.) 25 attack to start with, he seems like he'll be a beast. Probably gonna be replacing my 4* Est.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom