• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninferno

Did 3 20 pulls on the new banner

1st one I got 5* Lilina
2nd one got 5* Merric
3rd one...

iUwjZPNl.png

5 5* on 3 pulls is fantastic. Wanted ephraim but whatever.

Spent 40 orbs and didn't get jack shit... just looking at lucky bastards like you make me want to rage uninstall. nah, I can't quit until I get at least one of Seliph or Julia

My game really loves Henry. Pulled 4 star Henry twice, 3 star Henry three times, total of 5 Henrys. I haven't pulled any other character more than twice.

Vena

How soon before eirika and Epharim are on the tier list? Are they brother and sister?

Ephraim is definitely a high tier character, but I feel like outside of her movement utility, Eirika will end up being cursed with "another Red".

Also can confirm:
Z-Tier: Seth

Fucking god dammit Effie, of all the 5*'s to reset my counter on. * sighs* This is going to be 100 orbs of garbage , effie and a 3* young tiki

Hmm. I was just about to talk about my pulls, of which the only one of note was Effie. Making 3 on this page. Apparently she is a secret focus character.

First pull was a choice of 5 reds, so I pulled once and bailed out. Second pull I got Effie and ... nothing else of note aside from a 4*Sheena, when I was really hoping to pull a 5* green to cover my glaring hole. No dice. Based on my luck in hitting a 5 I rolled my last 20 and got what was probably my worst roll to date, the only new character was Corrin at 3*.

So, Effie is tiered pretty high on the wiki. I know some people disagree with that, but I can't the othern "Arena Guide" doesn't say anything about her other than she makes it tough on Arena runs, which I'll assume means she is pretty good. Armored, which is nice, because my team is Leo, Takumi, and 4 star Olivia and Robin.

Still no green. Robin was my planned promotion, but now I'm not sure. I have no decent greens worth upgrading. Sit on feathers until a great 4 star comes along? I'm more likely to replace Robin with Effie than Olivia, because Leo is very squishy if I don't send him in and pull him back with Olivia.

Effie is +Def -Res, which seems okay for an armored character, but I'm worried that defense was already going to be really high to where I won't get much advantage, but might take potshots from mages and get picked off easily.

BossRush

I bought some orbs and I feel so dirty. I never used to like Gacha games mostly because I never cared enough to spend on the game...but I like FE. On the bright side I have at least some semblance of self control

PK Gaming

Ephraim is definitely a high tier character, but I feel like outside of her movement utility, Eirika will end up being cursed with "another Red".

Also can confirm:
Z-Tier: Seth

Eirika has drag back, which is a godlike skill and likely has a crapton of Speed.

I'm pretty sure she'll kick ass.

Vena

Eirika has drag back, which is a godlike skill and likely has a crapton of Speed.

I'm pretty sure she'll kick ass.

Ya her movement utility is going to make her potentially very good amongst reds, but we'll need to see her stats to know for sure.

Yui

Uff, I should have realized this sooner, but with a lot of older games characters missing, it will probably take a good while until they add different versions (or missing ones) of the Awakening and Fates characters (those are the only ones I care about tbh).
And assuming they will just do one banner at a time (at least for now), meaning four units for two weeks, this might take a real long time.

Golnei

How does it feel when you're the one getting his face rubbed, Ephraim?

It's really tempting to jump in, but I'm hoarding my orbs until the Choose Your Legends banner.

I approached it in the same way - there's not much there I absolutely need other than a not-terrible blue unit, so I limited myself to one pull. I'm determined to get at least one Ike while being F2P.

OVDRobo

As someone who dumped basically all their orbs before this banner, I'm feeling pretty alright with my decision. I'm also going into hoarder mode until they launch the choose your heroes characters or Radiant duology characters.

Shinypogs

New to gacha?

Yes though to be fair the Narcian event was a big fuck you to anyone who lacked the heroes to pull it off and if your RNG was poor it could easily happen.

I just idk I assumed since the feb quests they gave us that required named heroes to use they gave us that there wouldn't be quests that needed you to pull a focus unit. Regardless I spent my 100 orbs and got nobody so that's it till next banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom