• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

1upsuper

So

Too soon to ask when the next banner goes up?

Edit: ^ Yeah, in all my many, many hours of rerolling I think I saw Tharja like...twice. Pretty weird. I'm hoping that I get her on my team at some point.

Dragner

Did 3 20 pulls on the new banner

1st one I got 5* Lilina
2nd one got 5* Merric
3rd one...

iUwjZPNl.png

5 5* on 3 pulls is fantastic. Wanted ephraim but whatever.

I'm gonna save my orbs for Ike.

all my 5 stars are reds and I just know I'm only going to get more reds. Might as well get a character I actually want

Elepsis

Neo Member
Sigh. I'm not sure the current banner does much for me. My big weakness right now is a lack of useful ranged characters, so I have to rely on luring people in to the Hector meatgrinder.

y3mJg-b3poiqyxOat7g1xWq3uSizeAK6NrpEzKW2gqXapCCvUpWybzX7oOSDKy_Hvh1F9-uxCe6fGC6CnwAs4MU7H0n9D1W8S8ZMuEUafcsJ1q1aEBdsHafXpK49X-wWmmD4EEGhAMoNdTl89PVF_PbMZTPFD4Z4N2Tyr35A70OEt8

Is Julia any good?

Dragner

I pulled the trigger because I had hoarder itching. But I dont think any of the red swords is better than the lords from the first banner. They are nice but not broken.

Also the nee units DONT have animation...wtf

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
If people are going for specific characters they really shouldn't waste 20 orbs for a 5 roll. Skip and move on.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Got an Ephraim, Leo and another Hector. Ephraim mayyyy replace my beloved Abel as my go to blue. We will see.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Pulled Seliph and Hector, so I'm satisfied to play around with them until I collect more orbs to decide if I want to pull again on the banner.

Squarehard

Definition of a mixed bag right here. I got a five star Effie but also got worse Camilla, exact duplicates of Jagen and Serra and save 2000 feathers with a 4* Nino.

You can put those 2000 feathers towards Camilla, assuming you ever get that many feathers eventually, or if they decrease the requirement from 4 to 5. :D

Dragner

Can you tell us the skills on the heroes you got?

Sure.

Eliph has

Weapon Tyrfing 16 atk +4 def is HP less 50%

Rally speed

HP +5

Brash assault: Brave blade when the opponent can counter if your HP less 50%

Eirika:

Weapon Sieglinde 16 atk +3 atk to adj allies each turn

Pivot

Drag back

Hone speed

Kitoro

Man.. I've dropped $52 on this game and ended up with mediocre stuff, and my friend who hasn't dropped a cent has pulled Lyn and Takumi on his first two rolls, and just pulled the twins on his first roll on their banner. I just can't even anymore. :p

Shinypogs

Fucking god dammit Effie, of all the 5*'s to reset my counter on. * sighs* This is going to be 100 orbs of garbage , effie and a 3* young tiki

Balphon

Drew 5* Julia on my second orb and stopped there.

Seems alright. I didn't have any 5* tome users so it fills in a weakness.

Julia's skills if anyone cares:

Weapon: Naga (Def/Res +2 on defense, effective vs. dragon)
Special: Dragon Gaze/Fang (+30%/50% Attack, 4 turn charge)
Resistance +1/2/3
Breath of Life 1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom