• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

Here's my team:

32866635006_a034d96c25_c.jpg

Should I consider going for this new banner? I also have a 5 star young Tiki and 5 star Leo (too many reds!).

None of those are really top tier heroes. Actually Tiki is the strongest unit you have.

The new focuses would almost certainly be an upgrade if you pull them.

Vena

Well the paralogue+quest+daily should put everything at 12 Orbs, right off the bat for the banner so that's a nice gift. Just have to get eight more orbs from somewhere, I guess.

Crap, looking at Julia... She's full effective against all colors and has an aoe team heal... But I don't know if I want to replace my only flyer with her... Not to mention Camilla's huge damage output...

Alucrid

Banned
so i have two 4 star camillas now. how can i determine which one has the better stats if one is at 38 and the other 1? get the 38 to 40 and work backwards with the IV calculator to see the base stats? also, if i merge them together for the +1 bonus does that get lost when i eventually upgrade to 5 stars?

Cerium

Crap, looking at Julia... She's full effective against all colors and has an aoe team heal... But I don't know if I want to replace my only flyer with her... Not to mention Camilla's huge damage output...
Camilla is a total liability, weak against everything popular in the meta. If you have Julia you'd be crazy not to replace her.

I caved in and did a full summon.

I got Seliph, that's my fifth out five red banner character. All I get is red, I would like some blue please.

Oh well, I fine with Seliph, I think he looks the best out of the 4.

Camilla is a total liability, weak against everything popular in the meta. If you have Julia you'd be crazy not to replace her.

Not necessarily true about Camilla. You need checks to Robin, Nowi, Abel, and others. Camilla is still better than most green units.

However, Julia does seem like she will perform better than Camilla in most situations.

Cerium

Not necessarily true about Camilla. You need checks to Robin, Nowi, Abel, and others. Camilla is still better than most green units.

However, Julia does seem like she will perform better than Camilla in most situations.

Can you think of one where Camilla will perform better? Attacking Robin, I guess, but it's not like Julia won't wreck him either.

The only thing Camilla has over Julia is flight. And Julia makes up for it with range.

Dragner

https://imgur.com/U1dYkcB

F2P here, my latest pull. It's my second 5* overall but sadly it is my second green one. I already have a 5* Fae to fill that color as well as a 4* Camilla who could be upgraded. How is Julia compared to both?

Julia is an antidragon mage. Seems pretty good for arena idk her stats to say more.

Fae is great character but bad for arenaso if you care about arena I would go with Julia. Fae seems better on paper everywhere else.

Can you think of one where Camilla will perform better? Attacking Robin, I guess, but it's not like Julia won't wreck him either.

The only thing Camilla has over Julia is flight. And Julia makes up for it with range.

Both units do not play the same role, so Julia doesn't outclass Camilla. Julia's extra damage to dragons shakes up the meta quite a bit, but the unit has obvious weaknesses to melee units.

Let's wait to see Julia's stat total for a clearer analysis.

RNGsus smiled upon me and gifted me a 5* Erika... Seems like a great replacement for my 4* Roy, at least her skills looked to me like the best of the new guys!

I've been rolling 5* Hector & Hinoka and 4* Roy and Nowi. I also got a 4* Kagero sitting on the bench... Who should I promote to 5* first to make the best team? I think Kagero would be great as I don't have any ranged units, but Nowi can counter attack at a distance and is a pretty decent tank as well...

Azuran

Banned
I can't believe I'm saying this, but this game broke me harder and faster than FFBE did, and that's the game that has notorious and insulting rates. I spent around around 65 orbs, did a shitload of pulls while backing out and resetting, and only a grand total of 2 blues showed up. Unbelievable.

Oh yeah, I also can't forget to mention that I only got one 4* and I did like 15 pulls. The rest was 3* trash that I'll never use because they don't add anything to my team except for some niche uses that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Est over Ryoma? lol never happening in a million years.

This has officially killed my drive to continue playing this game seriously. I'll just log in, collect orbs, and call it a day because I'm not wasting my time raising all of those scrub-tier units that are infesting my inventory.

chrono01

Hey, I'm jelly. :*(

I'm sure chrono01 is too.
Indeed I am. :/

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this game broke me harder and faster than FFBE did, and that's the game that has notorious and insulting rates. I spent around around 65 orbs, did a shitload of pulls while backing out and resetting, and only a grand total of 2 blues showed up. Unbelievable.

Oh yeah, I also can't forget to mention that I only got one 4* and I did like 15 pulls. The rest was trash that I'll never used because they don't add anything to my team except for some niche uses that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

This has officially killed my drive to continue playing this game seriously. I'll just log in, collect orbs, and call it a day because I'm not wasting my time raising all of those scrub-tier units that are infesting my inventory.
Sorry man. :(

I'm kind of hoarding my orbs, 'cause I'm afraid to spend them. I know it'll probably end up the same as you, and I'm still having fun playing so I'm hesitant to summon.

1upsuper

Only one of my six accounts had 20 orbs saved up, so I did a five-pull and got four 3*s and a 4* Marth. Just gimme Julia and Eirika please

I got Saizo and his phrase for when selecting him to move is my favorite so far.

Arena is damn hard when your using your favorites characters lol. Guess I should take it more serious, Raven and Roy ain't cutting it,

Shun

CV for the new characters

Celice: Yuuma Uchida
Yuria: Ayane Sakura
Eirik: Kaori Mizuhashi
Ephraim: Taku Yashiro

I think I'm okay with these.

Shouta

Oh yeah, I also can't forget to mention that I only got one 4* and I did like 15 pulls. The rest was 3* trash that I'll never use because they don't add anything to my team except for some niche uses that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Est over Ryoma? lol never happening in a million years.

At least FFBE has TMs that you can work towards with the fodder units. This game doesn't have any use for characters that aren't premiere yet unless you don't have those premiere units. Maybe they'll have something down the line but that'll be quite awhile and they'll need to add something serious to the game system to make it work.

TWILT

Banned
WELL, didn't get Ephraim, but I also wanted a 5 Star Cordelia, so I'm not gonna complain lol. Also got a 4 Star Catria too and I hear she's a really good red sword killer, so I might promote her someday whenever I get enough feathers again lol.

ggx2ac

Sigh.

I guess I'm gonna stop paying for a long while.

I spent around 150 orbs and all I got out of it was a 5* Cain which ended my 5* increased appearance rate.

No banner units whatsoever.

I'd rather not do that again, so I'll just stick to playing free.

PK Gaming

At least FFBE has TMs that you can work towards with the fodder units. This game doesn't have any use for characters that aren't premiere yet unless you don't have those premiere units. Maybe they'll have something down the line but that'll be quite awhile and they'll need to add something serious to the game system to make it work.

You can build up non-5★ and turn them into amazing units if their potential is there, which is nice. Units like Kagero, Nino, etc.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
None of those are really top tier heroes. Actually Tiki is the strongest unit you have.

The new focuses would almost certainly be an upgrade if you pull them.

I just checked ranked boost and Lyn is S tier and Cecilia is A tier and top green mage. Chrom is also A tier. Is ranked boost a decent site? If so, my line up seems pretty solid.

Shanna is the weak link, but I keep going back to her because she's saved my team too many times and she's the best blue I have.

Kettch

Did 4 pulls on green/blue orbs and surprisingly picked up Ephraim. I was hoping for Julia, but I guess I'll take that.

Now I have to decide between using Ephraim or Nowi, as I'm about to raise her to 5* once I get an arena quest done. I just love her ranged counterattack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom