• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

I got so many dupes it was embarrassing. So many 4* Merrics and Shannas and Robin. So annoying.

I'm guaranteed to have another 20k feathers next week so I have to be careful with my choice because of the meta for the arena.

I want to use Nino in arena but I may need Niles for a mage killer if Julia becomes the new Takumi.

If Julia's defense sucks, I probably don't have to worry about using Niles yet. Can just get Marth to whack on her.

Draxal

I got so many dupes it was embarrassing. So many 4* Merrics and Shannas and Robin. So annoying.

I'm guaranteed to have another 20k feathers next week so I have to be careful with my choice because of the meta for the arena.

I want to use Nino in arena but I may need Niles for a mage killer if Julia becomes the new Takumi.

If Julia's defense sucks, I probably don't have to worry about using Niles yet. Can just get Marth to whack on her.

I rolled a minus def Julia. She has 6 at level 17.

Got no 5 stars with 10 summons, but I FINALLY got 4 star Sakura on my main account, so I can sleep easy.

That said, I really need a blue and green 5 star for my team since I only have red and colourless 5 star...

redcrayon

I burnt through all my orbs and those from the paralogue looking for Ephraim, but ended up with Oboro. Not too bad- her skill set seems pretty good.

Sölf

So, if I counted correctly, if I finish all Lunatic quests I can do 2 more pulls unless we somehow get 20 more orbs or so.

Man, I am so close to actually put some money into the game. I know I will definitly do it at some point, but I didn't think it would be so soon... xD

rockx4

Holy shit, the Lunatic lvl40 gold star story maps are pretty damn hard.

Sölf;230351843 said:
So, if I counted correctly, if I finish all Lunatic quests I can do 2 more pulls unless we somehow get 20 more orbs or so.

Man, I am so close to actually put some money into the game. I know I will definitly do it at some point, but I didn't think it would be so soon... xD

I almost want to, but I did some test rolls on my ipad... like 30 test rolls. I got so many shitty 5 pulls that could have been paid orbs lol. I just think "that coulda been money, fuck that."

Kalor

I used the 60 orbs I've been saving and got Seliph and Camilla. I was hoping to get Ephraim or Eirika but I'll get a few more attempts at it over the next two weeks.

Zafir

Did two 5 pulls. First pull was decent enough, 4 3* (one of which was Corrin F) and a 5* Minerva.

Second was absolutely tragic, 4* Donnel, 2x 3* Raigh, 3* Gwendolyn, 3* Fir. Ew.

Used almost all the f2p orbs (60) I had left and got nothing. Except 3 star robin 3 times, Christ. Every time the animation started before disappointment.

This is exactly the kind of thing that would put people off spending actual money surely? Would have been pissed if I'd spent 60orbs of cash for nothing.

rockx4

Used almost all the f2p orbs (60) I had left and got nothing. Except 3 star robin 3 times, Christ. Every time the animation started before disappointment.

This is exactly the kind of thing that would put people off spending actual money surely? Would have been pissed if I'd spent 60orbs of cash for nothing.

Same. I'm basically out of orbs. My last pull got me a 4* Robin which is okay I guess. Everything else was 3*. Haven't had a 5* in like 3 full pulls, so 60 orbs also.

Ninferno

So you cannot access Lunatic achievements unless you have all the featured pulls... Awful.

Pay attention to the quest list display. There's no difficulties for the Family Bonds quest. The usual "complete Normal to unlock Hard, which in turn unlock Lunatic" does not apply here. So just chill out, you aren't missing out much on this. I spent 40 orbs and didn't get jack shit, and I'm actually cool about it.

Draxal

Pay attention to the quest list display. There's no difficulties for the Family Bonds quest. The usual "complete Normal to unlock Hard, which in turn unlock Lunatic" does not apply here. So just chill out, you aren't missing out much on this. I spent 40 orbs and didn't get jack shit, and I'm actually cool about it.

They're also time sensitive no big deal.

kubus

Is there any way to see to which My Nintendo account you're currently linked?

I linked my account when I first downloaded the game but I have no idea to which My Nintendo account (I have two). I can't find any trace of a link in either account's history or point log or settings or whatever :/. My game says the account has been linked but when I click "Manage Account Info" it just redirects to the My Nintendo page of whichever account is currently logged in. :/

Raven is the first character I've ever had who could pull off fucking x4 attack. I didn't even think that was possible in this game.

C4s1ZGIWAAIR0Og.jpg

That shit is constantly pulling his ass out of troublesome situations.

Gotchaye

Spent a couple leftover orbs on the new banner. I would have liked Julia, but I did at least end up getting 5* Hawkeye, and then Fae and Robin. Depending on their IVs I'm probably going to raise either Fae or Robin to 5* and get some much-needed non-red magic damage.

redcrayon

Raven is the first character I've ever had who could pull off fucking x4 attack. I didn't even think that was possible in this game.

That shit is constantly pulling his ass out of troublesome situations.
Cordelia does it occasionally too. Does using a Brave weapon contribute to it or is it down to a raw speed advantage? I can't remember the exact requirement in the console games.

Moonlight

Banned
Brave weapon is simply when your character would attack once, they'll attack twice. As long as their speed on attack fulfills the +4 speed condition they'll double and hit 4x.

redcrayon

Having character based missions, at least ones that you can't get through the rotating special maps, is a bit lame though.
I agree, but the rewards are tiny for those ones though. Having a completionist mindset towards quests in this game is futile, I still haven't touched the 'kill level 35+ enemies with cavalry' one as I've only got two cavalry units and they aren't worth wasting the stamina on when I've got my eye on better rewards and XP for better characters elsewhere. If it was a bunch of orbs locked behind one of four new characters with a minuscule drop rate on a timed event, it would bother me more than a small bunch of crystals.

ty_hot

got Caeda 5 starts, so I finally have 4 5 star characters.
Caeda red lvl 1
Lyn red lvl 34
Camilla green lvl 33
Catria blue lvl 31

Is it worth to train Caeda till 30+ lvl? Or she isnt so good?

I have other 5 chars that are 4 stars and are on 25-28 lvl.

Effie is a strong unit but like all armour suffers from being slow. What's the rest of the team looking like?
idk, just playing casualy so far. I have Lyn as my main, Serra as my healer, virion for range and Fae as my green unit. Also have Marth and Odin to replace Lyn and Virion. Everyone are four star outside of Lyn and Marth. Oh I do have 4 star Kagero as my level 10 team c for the daily lvl 15 quest where I try out the remaining 3 stars unit.

Caeda red lvl 1
Lyn red lvl 34
Camilla green lvl 33
Catria blue lvl 31

Caeda isn't terrible, but since you already have two fliers, and a decent red, I'd consider someone else in the slot. Maybe Olivia if you got her from the daily event? (You need to rank her up to 3* to get her the dance ability though).

edit: Though Caeda gets fortify fliers (+6 def/res to neighbouring fliers), and armourslayer (up yours, hector!), I think, so if you're going for a majority flying team, she could be a good choice.

Got a 5* erika to go along with my day 1 5 star lyn. So are they done doing special animation for focus characters or is my erika not a focus version?

GenG3000

Caeda red lvl 1
Lyn red lvl 34
Camilla green lvl 33
Catria blue lvl 31

That flying team is fodder against Takumi, who is still relevant. I'd pick the one flying unit you feel more comfortable with.

hamchan

The only 5 star I have is a Chrom yet I've still managed to roll through most of the content quite easily, so who knows if I'll ever be tempted to put money into the game because it's not like I'm feeling roadblocked.

Sölf

Man, I am so jealous of all you guys pulling banner units. :(

That aside, I just beat 9-1 lunatic. That was actually easier than expected, but that could be because enemies in that mission are only 4*. All other missions have 5* enemies. Also, both Camus and Michalis have skills that negate their weakness, like Iotes Shield.

Trunx28

don't know how you guys are getting 5* left and right .. haven't had not even one, best units are 4* ... and even they are pretty rare to pull.

Achtius

Burned through 70 orbs, nothing good :( the game wants to play Sheena tho , for 3 of them at 4*

Edit: around 90 orbs gone, no focus character :(
Got hinoka in the last pull

Dragner

don't know how you guys are getting 5* left and right .. haven't had not even one, best units are 4* ... and even they are pretty rare to pull.

May consider rerolling. You lose the fantastic deep devotion banner but maybe can start with a couple of 5*s and a lot of orbs to hoard for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom