• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragner

Robin Fae Nowi Cordellia Abel Kagero Jeorje Chrom Marth Olivia and huge etc....

All that base 3/4 units are all top tier you dont need TM grinding here (btw TM grinding is obnoxious lol) becase ALL the units can be upgraded and a lot of them are equal or even better than base 5*(olivia is better than Azura).

The only thing base 5 have for them is that you dont have to upgrade them. Thats it.

Shun

I have nearly 50,000 feathers now, I'm really considering a triple dragon team...

Maybe even run Yuria with it.

With Ephraim common now and most people being able to upgrade to 5 star at least once now, I think we're finally going to shift and see more greens like Yuria and Anna.

Dragner

I have nearly 50,000 feathers now, I'm really considering a triple dragon team...

I dont know if thats the best idea when an anti dragon mage has been released and the red meta is still dominated by Falchion.

But your arena rate will be amazing if you pull a perfect run.

Azuran

Banned
Robin Fae Nowi Cordellia Abel Kagero Jeorje Chrom Marth Olivia and huge etc....

All that base 3/4 units are all top tier you dont need TM grinding here (btw TM grinding is obnoxious lol) becase ALL the units can be upgraded and a lot of them are great or even better than base 5*(olivia is better than Azura).

The only thing base 5 have for them is that you dont have to upgrade them. Thats it.

Man it sure would have been nice to pull some of those units instead of multiple Est, Hinata and Draug

Looking forward to running a Hinata army. Ryoma can sit on the bench now.

Shun

I dont know if thats the best idea when an anti dragon mage has been released and the red meta is still dominated by Falchion.

But your arena rate will be amazing if you pull a perfect run.

That's why I have Ryoma if it fails. +Speed Ryoma can revenge kill nearly every ranged threat.

Running Tiki/Kamui/Nono and the last slot would be Ryoma/Yuria/Ephraim/Whoever.

I think I'm good enough to exploit the AI to be able to take my ranking to another level.

The only problem is that if I get those base stat totals, I will be facing more +bonus characters...

nubbe

gH36odh.jpg

Good grief Ephraim
Need to play on Wii U

Cerium

With Ephraim common now and most people being able to upgrade to 5 star at least once now, I think we're finally going to shift and see more greens like Yuria and Anna.

The datamined stuff seems to indicate they're going to be giving FemRobin away at 3* and she's green.

If she's any good at all I might invest in bringing her to 5*.

Need to play on Wii U

You'll love the Genealogy remake whenever that happens.

Sigh.

I guess I'm gonna stop paying for a long while.

I spent around 150 orbs and all I got out of it was a 5* Cain which ended my 5* increased appearance rate.

No banner units whatsoever.

I'd rather not do that again, so I'll just stick to playing free.

I'm confused. Did you spend money or not?

With the daily log-ins, quests, and available maps, you could have earned all those Orbs for free. Your luck is still horrible, but you could have avoided this outcome long ago by restarting early.

5* are not supposed to be easy to get. I used more than 150 Orbs, and I got 4 of them. Losing the log-in bonuses and 10k feathers may be too much to lose at this point regardless of what you pulled.

But, you might get super lucky in the future.

chrono01

How do people have 50k feathers? Like how is that even possible from arena awards and quests?
Whales don't mind spending money on orbs, pulling, and releasing their un-needed characters for feathers. It's the only way to have 50k in feathers at this point, even if you consistently ranked high in Arena each week and didn't spend a single one.

Well, it's probably possible for a F2P player to have that much feathers too, if he/she had insanely bad luck with gatcha pulls and released their characters as well.

Fishious

Did 4 pulls. Only went for blue and green orbs since I've already got Lucina. Wound up spending 19 orbs and got Julia.

I didn't have any good mages and no good greens other than Anna so I lucked out. Hopefully she's actually good. Regardless, I'll be wrecking dragons in arena with both Lucina and Julia.

Shun

How do people have 50k feathers? Like how is that even possible from arena awards and quests?

Because I was top 1,000 the past 2 seasons.

that's 10,200 right there.

6,000 from arena missions, 16,200.

10,000 twitter bonus,

The last ~20,000 was reducing useless 5 stars, 4 stars, and 3 stars I didn't need after drawing.

And I'm guaranteed top 1000 this season too for arena.

Wanderer5

After using the orbs i had, spent a bit of money, and killed hard mode like a raging beast, I got Ephraim. I am not going to do a lot of summoning nor especially spending any money for a while now lol.

Moonlight

Banned
But waifu, man. Waifu!
It's one of those cases I'd rather have the husbando version, haha. I like Eirika but it'll be hard to justify her. Or rather, it'll be hard to accept more reasons Lyn isn't as good as I want her to be given that one look at her skills shows an absolutely ridiculous amount of utility she offers in comparison.

Bendo

Grinded out the final F2P orbs, bought 35 more, and on my very last pull, after only getting trash, I got Julia. Feels good to finally get a green 5*, but... my poor Tiki.

Soule

80 orbs gone and nothing to show for it. Saved so much and twas all for nought ☹️

Had a pretty charmed run till now though. 5 star Lyn, Robin, Fae and Hawkeye so far but I had such hopes... I thought 80 orbs was a lot

Dragner

80 orbs gone and nothing to show for it. Saved so much and twas all for nought ☹️

Had a pretty charmed run till now though. 5 star Lyn, Robin, Fae and Hawkeye so far but I had such hopes... I thought 80 orbs was a lot

That why I say we need more orbs for f2p players. 80 orbs is still under 50% of getting a 5*.

Theosmeo

Lucina was already Nowi counter enough for me. I love running into her because it's an easy win.

It's kinda playing with fire though, because if nowi attacks first she wins due to triangle. Julia can just chill and eat a nowi blast herself due to good res and triangle, step back and fuck up nowi. Falcion users need to be careful AF

lupin23rd

So the featured characters only have the initial 3% chance unlike the last banner, since they aren't available as regular 5* pulls as well?

Should we expect these units to not be available after the banner is finished or do we think they would rotate them into the regular list?

Rahk

I don't mean to brag, but... I rolled all the focus characters with 50 orbs, what. I didn't get this many 5 stars in the last gacha and I rolled way more than that.

I'm not sure if they're even good and I didn't even really want more red swords, but I got Ephraim and Julia on like my second blue and green rolls so figured I'd roll a couple red.

chrono01

I don't mean to brag, but... I rolled all the focus characters with 50 orbs, what. I didn't get this many 5 stars in the last gacha and I rolled way more than that.

I'm not sure if they're even good and I didn't even really want more red swords, but I got Ephraim and Julia on like my second blue and green rolls so figured I'd roll a couple red.
Wow, nice luck. Congrats!

lupin23rd

wait, so I really can't summon Lyn and the likes anymore? :( but that's terrible...

Lyn is still in the list, click on 'Details' on the summon screen and you should see a list of all the available characters. I assume everyone that was summonable yesterday is still available today but could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom