• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
KLifJYR.png

ggx2ac

I keep getting full level up stats with my 5 stars Marth, so happy I rerolled.

I think higher rarity characters have a higher chance of gaining stats when leveling.

Otherwise, there would be a chance that a 3 star character could have better stats and a 5 star character.

Bought the Torchlit Castle for 1 orb.

EXP bonus upgrades from the castle are permanent.

It looks like you have to buy them in order and the next upgrade is 2 orbs.

20% to 40% etc.
It goes up to 100% but doing so uses up all your starting orbs plus the free 10 from My Nintendo...which I did.

Looks like I'm playing this "no gacha, core only" (there are some people that play FFRK like this on the side, it's surprising how much content they can get done this way...it becomes very hard though)

Yui

Weird - it doesn't show up for me...
Can anyone provide a link?

Maybe try to install it via web link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaba.

rehosted the images, but i'll repost to be safe (and because it's time to charge my phone >.>)

should i go with this? asking all the gacha masters in this thread:
Now they work.
I mean Roy seems to be quite good and if you like him sure.
I always go with characters I like, since getting attached to your characters/account is quite important, at least if you are in it for the long run.

ggx2ac

rehosted the images, but i'll repost to be safe (and because it's time to charge my phone >.>)

should i go with this? asking all the gacha masters in this thread:

Refer to this.

Characters that only have a 5* version:

There are currently 12 natural 5 star base units in the game. They are: Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion; Leo (Red); Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue); Hector (Green); Minerva (Green); Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)
source

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5rlzaz/update_5_bases_confirmed/

Roy seems to be a unique 5 star character, you won't be able to get him at 4 stars or lower. Your choice if you want to keep him. my mistake misread list.

Zalman

I got crappy pulls, the best thing I got was a 3-star Hana. I wish I knew about rerolling but I'm guessing it's too late.

Caim

It goes up to 100% but doing so uses up all your starting orbs plus the free 10 from My Nintendo...which I did.

Looks like I'm playing this "no gacha, core only" (there are some people that play FFRK like this on the side, it's surprising how much content they can get done this way...it becomes very hard though)

On the bright side we get 2 orbs a day (idk for how long) to celebrate App release.

Nightbird

Now they work.
I mean Roy seems to be quite good and if you like him sure.
I always go with characters I like, since getting attached to your characters/account is quite important, at least if you are in it for the long run.

Well, i love Chrom, and i quite like Roy, so imo that's my best pull yet.

I'm gonna go with that :)

Refer to this.

Roy seems to be a unique 5 star character, you won't be able to get him at 4 stars or lower. Your choice if you want to keep him. my mistake misread list.

I'll keep that link for future use, thanks!

ggx2ac

I finally beat the hard mode of the special map but it only gave me a 2 star Sophia.

Also, you have to level up a character to 20 before you can increase their star rating.

SalvaPot

After the 10 my nintendo orbs and completing chapter 2 I had enough for another 5 heroes.

Got another 5 stars Marth, lol.

And Nino! Its fate. And older Tiki. She looks... weird.

Kouriozan

Looks like I got the current top tier unit, dunno if I keep :/

OdwdzkMl.jpg

Fun thing I was scared to pull on this banner because I didn't want to get her x)

onionfrog

I downloaded the JPN apk and it seemed to run fine on my phone with 1gb ram. Although I only did the first 2 tutorial battles.

Good news for us with older Android phones.

Now I'll wait for the game to actually come out in the US so I can download it legit from the play store.

Gambit

I thought no matter what I am not going to reroll.

Then I got 4 three stars that I don't like and 1 4 star that I hate.

So rerolling...

Alkez

Looks like I got the current top tier unit, dunno if I keep :/

OdwdzkMl.jpg

Fun thing I was scared to pull on this banner because I didn't want to get her x)

Honestly I think you should just go for you units you want. Day 1 tiers aren't really that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom