• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

After that 89%. I did few tutorial stages...

Then started ~310mb download again, which takes ages :D

No wonder the servers keep getting slammed.

Does anybody know the answer?

Increasing the rarity of a character resets their stats to base stats and their level to 1.

They get better stat growths from the looks of it aside from access to better skills.

Edit: I'm only assuming there's better stat growths otherwise a 3* character can have as good stats but lacking in skills.

What kind of team do you have right now ?

Personally it's just a simple 2 close combat units and 2 long ranged units, I don't have an healer right now but I don't see the point to have one when maps can be done pretty quickly

Caim

When you see a special summon animation you unlock it in the Movies option under Misc.

Personally it's just a simple 2 close combat units and 2 long ranged units, I don't have an healer right now but I don't see the point to have one when maps can be done pretty quickly

So far it's Camilla, Alfonse, Sharena, and Virion, but I just got a healer (Serra) so I might switch somebody out with her.

Stopped rerolling because I got female corrin and oboro. replaced two-tone hair knight person with Fir... who seems to have an obscene speed stat. She's double attacked everything she's come across so far killing them in a single turn and she's only three stars. I don't even know what game she's from :eek:

Starting to feel my lack of mobility though as none of my current gang move faster than 2 :p

Login bonuses and events most likely.

I wouldn't spend any on stamina right now, if you really want to refresh you can spend your Platinum Points on Stamina Potions for 100 pts. each but I think the max you can buy is three.
Makes sense. Thanks, had no idea about platinum points

redcrayon

That's what I've been going for, with one of each colour. Maps seem to be over in a handful of turns. I've got enough characters for a couple of teams now. Might be worth training up a healer later on just in case though.

Stamina seems quite generous at the start, but I'm waiting to see exactly how punitive it gets later on. If it gets to the point where each map takes half your stamina for a go (considering that maps only take a couple of minutes to play) and an hour to recharge, I'll be dropping this pretty fast.

Not on EU either
Up in the UK now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Does this game have trading system or something?

HIGHLY doubt it. Gacha games never have trading because it removes your need/desire to roll.

One thing people need to remember going into this game is that it is first and foremost a gacha game. Most QOL things people want to make the game "easier" are never going to be added.

Kouriozan

Camilla can spread up to 7 damage to close units, now that's OP.
Elise's special increase everyone's attack, feeling good with my roll so far.

Complistic

Can someone provide a step by step guide to rerolling in this game. I don't want to mess something up. Do I need a bunch of disposable account or something?

Can someone provide a step by step guide to rerolling in this game. I don't want to mess something up. Do I need a bunch of disposable account or something?
From what I have gathered here, you start the game and do not pair any accounts to your file. You roll and if you are not satisfied with it, you delete the game and reinstall to continue this process until you get what you like.

Kyonashi

As far as I can tell it goes:

1. Download the application, do not pair an account
2. Clear the tutorial
3. After completing the tutorial, clear the introduction
4. Get an orb from the owl in the upper right
5. Go to gacha page and turn pickup gacha
6. Uninstall if the target character does not appear
7. Go to Step 1

I haven't actually been able to do this yet because I get login errors, but that's Google translated from a JP reroll guide.

Nightbird

Roy is a beast. 1-shots everything, even tough he's a few levels below my other characters.

I wouldn't have thought that the star count would make this much of an difference right from the get-go

Misc > Account Management > Delete All Data

Actually, looks like you cannot access this without linking your account, which other posts on here seem like must be a detriment to rerolling. I will try once and try again in a few weeks if I want to reroll.

Shengar

Check the detail on the chracter rolls and Maribelle is no where to be found.

1104003-theofficenoooooooo.gif

Caim

Tutorial > Pick up the 2 orbs from owl at the castle > Pull 4 times

If you don't like what you have then you can redownload the app and restart.

Don't link your Nintendo ID until you decide on what you want.

Javier

How long is the tutorial? I want to reroll at least until I get a 5* (Anyone, I'm not picky), but if it's too long and tedious then I probably won't bother.

Caim

Really need a preparations screen because these random unit placements will become a problem later.

How long is the tutorial? I want to reroll at least until I get a 5* (Anyone, I'm not picky), but if it's too long and tedious then I probably won't bother.

Really short honestly because you tap through all of it and skip the opening and story text.

It was worse earlier only because the server was constantly crashing.

Addi

or

Tutorial > Pick up the 2 orbs from owl at the castle > Play 3 stages > Pull 5 times

Lol at the main menu music.

And to think people gave shit to Tokyo Mirage Sessions

I'm going to play it a bit but I feel like I should beat Conquest and Revelations first.

13ruce

Banned
Downloading extra stuff now after making a my nintendo account and linking it with my NNID and Fire Emblem.

Hopefully the game is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom