• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, finished downloading the 300MB.

How are you guys pulling 4 at once when you only start off with 15 orbs? Are you doing the story first?

Edit: Oh, I see, the 2 free orbs from the mail.

Alright, finished downloading the 300MB.

How are you guys pulling 4 at once when you only start off with 15 orbs? Are you doing the story first?

You get an additional 2 orbs from the mailbox. And if you roll in a row, you'll use less orbs for summoning. 17 is enough to summon 4 units.

pahamrick

4 star and 5 star Camilla.

Maybe I'll keep this one.

jyB5wba.png

stoff

Downloaded all the Updates now. So can I play this on my plane tomorrow? Or does it constantly require data to be transferred, even If I'm not summoning anything?

Laieon

Little confused about how rerolling works. I just finished the prologue, when do I get to the point y'all keep posting pictures of?

Draxal

Little confused about how rerolling works. I just finished the prologue, when do I get to the point y'all keep posting pictures of?

You get 15 orbs from star. Then you get 1 orb from each of the three stages in the prologue.

You then get 2 from the owl in the home screen.

That gives you 20 orbs, at that point you roll.

Spades

Well, a 5 star is as powerful as the character can get (minus the 20 levels you can still grind) so the star rating is worth paying some attention to, but if you're not fussed about the characters then you can safely ignore who they are for the most part because nobody really knows how good they are :p

Thanks - hopefully it'll be up in the UK soon and I can check it out.

SalvaPot

Playing through story mode Chapter 1 and its hilarious since you are facing Marth but I am also leading with Marth.

THE CLONE WARS.

What's the deal with re-rolling? Keep deleting the game until you get a 5* character to start with? I haven't got the game yet - waiting for it to go live on iOS in the UK.

Been up for a bit. Go to Super Mario Run, then scroll down and click developer apps.

Is there an advantage to linking an NNID right away, or should I just wait until I'm done rerolling?

MicH

SSfelxel.jpg

Oh boy. Really wanted some Awakening characters ;particularly Lucina, Robin or Chrom), but I'll take this. Got Donnel!

Kicko

Again, how are you guys playing this? It's still not available for download where I live (United States, Android).

Caim

Bought the Torchlit Castle for 1 orb.

EXP bonus upgrades from the castle are permanent.

It looks like you have to buy them in order and the next upgrade is 2 orbs.

20% to 40% etc.

ggx2ac

Earned 20 orbs, spent it. I was like, "Oh shit" when I saw a special animation happen when summoning. "Oh shit, it's Marth!"

"Oh, he's just 4 stars."

Caim

Earned 20 orbs, spent it. I was like, "Oh shit" when I saw a special animation happen when summoning. "Oh shit, it's Marth!"

"Oh, he's just 4 stars."

Yeah it seems like its either 4 or 5 stars.

Should have been the guaranteed 5* animation for whichever character.

Tidd

Characters that only have a 5* version:

There are currently 12 natural 5 star base units in the game. They are: Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion; Leo (Red); Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue); Hector (Green); Minerva (Green); Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)
source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom