• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4868_zpsjf3btebq.png

Hey girl!

jph139

New banner is alright I guess. Was hoping for more than just those four... I'm set on Red and Blue so I suppose I'll go into horde mode for the time being.

Skwerl

Basic question, when you pull from gacha and didnt get 5 star, does the pity-draw bonus still applies if you only draw one or two units from the pool rather than drawing them out as full batch?

ggx2ac

I lied and still spent more. Now I can finally stop that I got something.

I wanted Ephraim, I wanted Julia but I wasn't having luck with either.

So I settled with this. I'll probably hoard free orbs for the next banner that isn't that datamined one.

Weebos

Banned
I spent 87 orbs on blue summons trying to get Ephraim. I got no 5 stars.

I got some decent 4 stars, Effie, Gwendolyn, Peri.

I got 3 3 star Robins lol.

ggx2ac

Basic question, when you pull from gacha and didnt get 5 star, does the pity-draw bonus still applies if you only draw one or two units from the pool rather than drawing them out as full batch?

Yes, someone pointed it out last time. You don't need to pull all 5 orbs in one summon to increase the appearance rate, it remembers your single pulls or higher.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
So the new characters immediately annoyed me with their constantly jacking off over family ties in their paralogue.

I guess I'll do a pull anyway because the previous focus guys are gone and I still need characters.

kswiston

Blah. On the positive side of things, I broke my 6 pull dry streak on the second of my two pulls on the new banner. On the negative side of things, I got Seliph. My third 5star swordsman.

I also got the troll 4-star version of Roy, so I guess the animations are still up for past focus characters.

He sounds a little more soft-spoken than I expected - I was expecting a little giggle after "<3 You almost met with the tip of my lance~ <3". But it makes for an effective contrast with his critical lines.
I always thought he'd have a more suave sounding voice. His art isn't really doing much for me either.

Seems like a solid unit though. So much defense debuffing.

Dragner

I think Eirika is actually good. Her weapon isnt falchion but is better against everything not dragon, you lose the regen but is not that big of a deal. She has great buffs and the drag skill is actually really useful in arena. I will try her instead of Marth once I level her to 40.

I cant say much about Seliph since his kit is strange. But his last skill seems like a better brave weapon once you are half HP and since his HP pool is huge thats not that bad. Also rally speed and his attack is nice. But have to try since he is so different.

Are the new focus characters any good? The only that caught my eye was Epihram since I like the skills he has.

My team is currently Young Tiki, Ryoma and Takumi 5 stars and Catria 4 stars.

fek

So looking at the new units I think I will keep saving. I assume we will have a good gacha at the end of the month if it works like other popular gacha games.

Ekid

Burned through 70 orbs, nothing good :( the game wants to play Sheena tho , for 3 of them at 4*

Edit: around 90 orbs gone, no focus character :(
Got hinoka in the last pull

Used 120 orbs and only got Tharja and Eirika, I wanted Seliph and Julia.
I saw like 5 greens orbs and all of them were either Arthur or Barst :'(

My three 5* are all red (also have a Marth screwed by RNG with -speed).

At least I did got a few useful 4* like FCorrin and MRobin.

Achtius

Used 120 orbs and only got Tharja and Eirika, I wanted Seliph and Julia.
I saw like 5 greens orbs and all of them were either Arthur or Barst :'(

My three 5* are all red (also have a Marth screwed by RNG with -speed).

At least I did got a few useful 4* like FCorrin and MRobin.

wow :(

Mupod

Yeah Sacred Stones was my first FE, and I like a lot of the characters, but there's many I like better than Eirika and Ephraim. I also don't need those roles too badly. I expect myself to cave at some point and try my luck but I should probably just save orbs or upgrade my castle. What I really need right now are feathers to get Camilla up and running.

I'm also hesitant to use orbs because of the absolute shitshow I had last time around. Took me 155 orbs to get a single 5*.

Tonton

Are the incest bros limited? I'm only seeing them in the focus section of the available summons, will I still be able to get them after the banner is gone?

Also got loli tiki trying to get them feelsgoodman
where can i check character nature?

ggx2ac

So now I got 3 new 5* characters to try out.

Eirika which I already showed, Cain which I got from the roll I mentioned earlier, and now I spent my 2nd 20k feathers on my 4* Nino.

Unfortunately I didn't have any +Atk Nino. This one is Speed Up/Defense down. So it is a more fragile glass cannon.

No, I wasn't lucky today. Two of these characters were rolls, one was promoting with 20k feathers. I spent almost 200 orbs on all this.

gaiages

Banned
I did three full pulls for the new heroes, but only got one 5*...

...which ended up being Hector, so I really can't be too upset :D

I do want Seliph though :eek: And I guess Ephraim would be helpful because I don't really have a decent lance user.

Well, I'll probably have enough for another pull in a little bit.

kswiston

Did they add any other characters to the game, other than the 4 banner units? I'm seeing a bunch of new units like Rhajat show up on the gamepress unit list.

Mupod

I didn't have time to check this morning, but from what I understand there's 3 paralogue maps and 3 difficulties? With 1 extra orb from doing some kind of quest related to them?

What level are the paralogue maps?

Weebos

Banned
I didn't have time to check this morning, but from what I understand there's 3 paralogue maps and 3 difficulties? With 1 extra orb from doing some kind of quest related to them?

What level are the paralogue maps?

I believe Lunatic was high 20s, the rest are lower.

Shinypogs

So either I'm mathing wrong, missing something or it's possible to have two negative stats on a character. The upgrade preview says that turning my4 * corrin to 5 will make her new stats

18hp,17 atk, 6 speed 9 defense and 6 res. This would imply low hp and atk with high defense. Even if you remove the dark breath and upgrade it to the 5 star version that would only be 21 starting attack which counts as low according to the calculators so ???

I've determined I'm going to enjoy this game a lot more if I don't get competitive about it and just play for fun and to collect peeps I like. I apologize to the thread for my salty breakdown earlier.

Tonton

got Julia on my third attempt, not one of my favorites but it's still a fe4 character so i'll take it
just don't get why she's green thought she'd be blue

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Got a troll 3* robin, but I might rank him up because I'm hurting for a caster and I wanted Robin anyway.

Also got a 5* Jakob. Is he any good?

Been enjoying replaying Sacred Stones on my old DS and would have liked collecting an Eirika or Ephraim on what may be my last full 20 orb try for a while...and got nothing but duplicates. Best I got out of it was merging a rank4 +1 Azama. Meh, moving on.

ggx2ac

So either I'm mathing wrong, missing something or it's possible to have two negative stats on a character. The upgrade preview says that turning my4 * corrin to 5 will make her new stats

18hp,17 atk, 6 speed 9 defense and 6 res. This would imply low hp and atk with high defense. Even if you remove the dark breath and upgrade it to the 5 star version that would only be 21 starting attack which counts as low according to the calculators so ???

I've determined I'm going to enjoy this game a lot more if I don't get competitive about it and just play for fun and to collect peeps I like. I apologize to the thread for my salty breakdown earlier.

Remember that when promoting your character to the next rarity, they are still using the same weapon.

I barely use that IV calculator so I just look at that FEHeroes wiki to see the base stats of each character because it lists it without any weapon attached.

Edit: My mistake, you already noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom