• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronLich

EmcqOg6l.jpg

5* healer, but I've already leveled a 4* Clarine that gives everyone speed boost. I've heard Seliph is pretty average. But I think I'm set until the next banner rolls around, or unless the game gets charitable with orbs like the recent events.

Blue-kun

The issue with Seliph is his speed, it's just... why. He's waaaaay too slow compared to other 5* characters in the same mold. There's no reason why he should be lagging like 10 points of speed behind Marth, for instance.

But I love me some Seliph, so I'm trying to use him anyway.

On that note, almost got 20k feathers, so I'm debating who to actually 'promote' here. Right now I'm running Seliph, Yuria, Olivia and a 4* Robin because it's the best I've got, but I'm unsure if I should make Robin a 5* or invest in Shareena, instead. Any opinions?

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Nevermind, looks like this conversation is long past now...

Anyways, I'm liking these mastery quests. Looks like after being ranked like 40K a couple of days ago in Arena, I'm going to fall out of the ranking at 3,850 :(... made some stupid mistakes on my last run and lost some characters. Oh well.

DylanEno

Can anyone explain to me where we're supposed to find these special weapon oriented maps? Is this the launch celebration maps? Because I only got to take on axe mastery maps...

Achtius

Can anyone explain to me where we're supposed to find these special weapon oriented maps? Is this the launch celebration maps? Because I only got to take on axe mastery maps...

Click on the fountain for the weapon mastery quests. It's in one of the quest screen.

Well, got another 20 orbs. Holding on to them for the next banner.

For now got to focus on leveling up Seliph and Eirika. I'll probably put Eirika with my Robin on my main team and pull Beruka out of it once she's levelled up.

I cant decide if I want to 5 star Cordelia or Effie with my wings. Effie is useful against all the sword users in arena but her movement really limits her ability to be effective. Any suggestions?

Achtius

archers seems too versatile at the moment. If they do 50% more damage to fliers, theys should really do 50% less against armored units.

The next banner is Tiki (Adult), Hawkeye, Fir, and Maria.

Hmm....not really feeling that group that much.

I'll just go for another pull and hope for a Julia

edit:

Well, got my 5* Julia for the pull lol

So the 5*'s for my main team are going to be Robin, Eirika, Julia....thats quite a flexible batch there. I could throw in Seliph just to make it all 5*

Jims

Whohoo, finally got a second 5-star unit, this time Seliph. Was hoping for one of the other Red lords but will take what I can get.

Also a 4-star Camilla. Doesn't make sense to keep both a 4 and 5-star version of her, will probably just get feathers. When the cutscene started up, I was like, "Camilla, again?" I am uncomfortable with how much Camilla likes my smartphone. :p

Wanted Julia, got Ephraim. Oh well, I need a Blue in my team.

No idea what to do with regards for Green though. For Blue I was going to fill it with female Corrin, but I got nothing (that I can see) for Green. Anna is a last, last resort.

Phaezyk

Whohoo, finally got a second 5-star unit, this time Seliph. Was hoping for one of the other Red lords but will take what I can get.

Also a 4-star Camilla. Doesn't make sense to keep both a 4 and 5-star version of her, will probably just get feathers. When the cutscene started up, I was like, "Camilla, again?" I am uncomfortable with how much Camilla likes my smartphone. :p

I wish my phone was more like yours. I've wanted to pull a Camilla since the game came out and it hasn't happened yet!

Mupod

So I used the 1.5 EXP to level most of my people to 20, because reasons. As a result I got tired of trying to remember their IVs. This is most of them, I have a few others at weird levels I lost track of but nobody super good.

WxFrSxy.jpg

I don't know why I did this. I think I have a problem. Also at first glance my bad luck doesn't stop at a lack of 5* rolls, apparently.

You guys see any standout candidates for a promotion in here? I have one in mind, just curious what others see. Already started leveling Sharena and Anna as a backup.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hey guys, I'm looking to create a Should I Pull post regularly whenever a new banner comes out but I'm having trouble finding an easy to read data aggregate of all units on an excel sheet. Does anyone have access to this?

redcrayon

archers seems too versatile at the moment. If they do 50% more damage to fliers, theys should really do 50% less against armored units.
To be fair the bonus the fliers get of 'ignore terrain' is just as good an advantage as '+50% vs fliers', it's just that the former is dependent on the map to be useful and the latter dependent on enemy team composition. Archers also have the vulnerabilities that come with 'infantry' vs ninjas etc. A flier team on a map that splits your team up with mountains etc has a massive advantage in being able to regroup and react quickly, whereas armour can be a liability on such maps, it's not just raw stats and bonuses/penalties.

Toezilla

Neo Member
Hoping to get a few opinions on who to take from 4 stars to 5 from this group.

Nino, Cecilia, Merric, Gordon

Whichever it is will be running with 5 star Lucina and Ephraim and 4 star Olivia.....

Also, I can swap out Lucina for young Tiki and Ephraim for Hinoka if that makes any difference

Any opinions are appreciated, so thanks in advance.

Madouu

Hm I pulled my second five stars today and it's Corrin (male) -speed+def. It's not exactly what I was hoping for but that's gacha for you. I am still running a team of Kagero(4*)/Takumi(5*)/Olivia(4*)/Camilla(4*) or Tharja(4*). It's low on stats but it deals with almost everything you throw at it.

Speaking of stats, 4200 in arena is enough to net you a 40k rank it seems, I'll probably drop 5k ranks at max by the end of the arena period so that's an extra 1000 feathers and 20k secured. I'm probably upgrading my kagero who is +attack.

Now to save orbs until another interesting banner, I was hoping for Eirika for this one but I'm gonna give up on that.

Mupod

after thinking for a bit and looking over my dumb spreadsheet it seems like Nino is a great choice for me to raise to 5*. I badly need a good green and Camilla at 4 stars does jack shit usually.

The Nino I have is +atk -res, and I already run Lyn, Robin and Olivia. Lyn and Robin have +4 speed and defense in-combat buffs, and Olivia has a +4 attack buff that she puts on at the start of every turn. If I'm understanding this correctly, if I buff Nino with Olivia and have her walk between Robin and Olivia, she'll gain +16 attack in total and become some kind of a cute little death star.

Draw Back would also mesh with my cowardly playstyle as well. Olivia has a knockback too, I could get up to some shenanigans.

Only downside is my team's already lopsided with magic damage. Killing casters would all be on Lyn, who is -atk +res so maybe that'd work out. Also, I'd need to raise her from 3*, so I won't be using her until next week. But I want to wait for another pull or two anyways.

edit: after some testing I could be wrong? She didn't seem to be getting extra damage from spur speed and spur defense, oh well. She definitely gets damage from directly applied buffs, so I guess I should be looking at characters like Eirika and Sharena instead.

OceanBlue

after thinking for a bit and looking over my dumb spreadsheet it seems like Nino is a great choice for me to raise to 5*. I badly need a good green and Camilla at 4 stars does jack shit usually.

The Nino I have is +atk -res, and I already run Lyn, Robin and Olivia. Lyn and Robin have +4 speed and defense in-combat buffs, and Olivia has a +4 attack buff that she puts on at the start of every turn. If I'm understanding this correctly, if I buff Nino with Olivia and have her walk between Robin and Olivia, she'll gain +16 attack in total and become some kind of a cute little death star.

Draw Back would also mesh with my cowardly playstyle as well. Olivia has a knockback too, I could get up to some shenanigans.

Only downside is my team's already lopsided with magic damage. Killing casters would all be on Lyn, who is -atk +res so maybe that'd work out. Also, I'd need to raise her from 3*, so I won't be using her until next week. But I want to wait for another pull or two anyways.

edit: after some testing I could be wrong? She didn't seem to be getting extra damage from spur speed and spur defense, oh well.
Yeah in combat buffs don't count. Mage vs mage matchups are fine as long as you have triangle advantage at least IMO.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven

The blues were quite nice here :). This is my first time getting a 5* not in a reroll!!!!

Lol, of course Ephraim is +HP, -Atk >_>....
Effie is +Def, -Res... which I guess is fine?

Edit: Got another one!!! Not that I needed a red (would have preferred Eirika if so), but hey I like Lyn :). (+Atk, -Def)

Gacha wants this account to have lots and lots of Reds lol....
I've now got these 5*:
Lucina, Marth, Lyn & Ephraim
4*s: MCorrin, Robin, Effie, Gwendolyn, Raigh, Sully and 2 Caedas.

Oh well, I guess I'm done rolling on this account for a long while. Could use a Green or a Neutral, but I guess I'll raise Anna into a 5* :).

Given my main account still hasn't gotten a single 5* after my rerolled Takumi with only 4 rolls left total (I'm saving those orbs), I'm kind of flabbergasted to get 4 5*s in 4 rolls on a single account. I guess this eventually be my main account then o_O.

Sushen

Help me with a new team since I lost my save data. I have
5* marth, seliph, hinoka
4* maria, tharja, jeorge

What would be the best team out of these members that'll be competitive in both story and arena?

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Help me with a new team since I lost my save data. I have
5* marth, seliph, hinoka
4* maria, tharja, jeorge

What would be the best team out of these members that'll be competitive in both story and arena?

I'm thinking Marth, Hinoka, Jeorge and Tharja? unless their IVs affect things.

DrArchon

Another summon session, another batch of 3 star copies of characters I already have. I think I've gotten 4 different Berukas since starting the game. It's insane.

Only 4 star I got was Raven, and he seems like crap honestly. Brave Axe nonbos with Defiant Speed, and Defiant Speed nonbos with Daylight/Sol. God forbid I get any green units that don't have crippling drawbacks.

veras

How is beating 7-3 Lunatic with all sword users even possible? I brought in three level 40 5* sword users and they couldn't deal with the spear armor at all. Is there a sword user with armorslayer or something?

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
How is beating 7-3 Lunatic with all sword users even possible? I brought in three level 40 5* sword users and they couldn't deal with the spear armor at all. Is there a sword user with armorslayer or something?

Caeda has armorslayer and she's a red sword character. Not sure about others.

Achtius

red armorslayer = hana/selena

but I am having the same problem with lance users on 7-2. They have Hector on the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom