• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

As an aside, I did not expect Sanaki to be the first Tellius character to get in.

She's great though. If only she wasn't red...

Golnei

Two draws, both terrible. Four Severas, followed by low-star versions of the worst lords.

edit: Reinhardt and Nino aren't an awful consolation prize, I guess.

mstevens

What game are these characters from? Going to wait a few days to decide if I'll spend some of my nest egg.

I finally beat the hard version of the F Corrin map today, which was pretty fun!

Cerium

I might end up pulling greens on the Nino banner for Nino, although I don't really have the buffers to go with her.

Maybe if I upgrade Sharena I can build a whole new team around them...

Ninferno

Sanaki as the first Tellius hero is surprising; she's great though so no complaints.

But even more (pleasantly) surprising is two Thracia heroes showing up, I honestly didn't expect this early. Cool, man. Give me Leif and Finn next time, please.

Dragner

Threw all my orbs and 30 bucks to the new banner and only got Reindhart, my luck had to end some day. At least he looks interesting.

spiritfox

What game are these characters from? Going to wait a few days to decide if I'll spend some of my nest egg.

I finally beat the hard version of the F Corrin map today, which was pretty fun!

Lachesis and Eldigan: Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4)
Olwen and Reinhardt: Thracia 776 (FE5)
Klein: Binding Blade (FE6)
Sanaki: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn (FE9/10)

scy

Got 5* Sanaki. I'm going to assume her weapon passive (+4 ATK to adjacents after she initiates combat) and her actual passive (Hone Atk) don't stack but at least allow for her to move around and still buff people.

Now I just need Nino and I'll have her and Linde. Just in time for Niles and whoever else is high RES to become an issue.

Ninferno

Very happy with the paralogue; the Japan-only games like Genealogy really need a bit more representation in this game to raise awareness and possibly prompts for some Switch remakes (yeah, wishful thinking again, I know).

Eldigan and Lachesis having strikingly different art styles is just a bit odd though. Why on earth would you use different artists for siblings?

The datamined Hero Battle banner is great too, approximately 100000 times better than the last. Effie and Nino are both top-notch choices of their respective colors.

Cerium

I wonder how long they're going to make us wait for the Choose Your Legends stuff.

Got 5* Sanaki. I'm going to assume her weapon passive (+4 ATK to adjacents after she initiates combat) and her actual passive (Hone Atk) don't stack but at least allow for her to move around and still buff people.
Oh man, imagine Sanaki and Nino together.

Explosive combination.

Azuran

Banned
Who doesn't love some more official incest?

ghPA6vvl.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Used 80 orbs, got shit. I want one of the blue mages, so I did like 4 pulls of a single orb, since I didn't get any blue orbs.

PK Gaming

Now I just need Nino and I'll have her and Linde. Just in time for Niles and whoever else is high RES to become an issue.

They do stack actually

Shouta

I got Eldigan in 40 orbs. Yay for Genealogy chars! I wanted Lachesis too but no luck getting her or the Thracia chars.

I might just have to start saving all the orbs I have left that I get from missions and giveaways. When Ayra hits I'll need as much as possible with this luck.

98% of my orbs are earmarked for beefcake so this banner, as well as the next one that's been datamined are a disappointment.

Happy to see Radiant characters being added, but that's about it.

Kettch

Used about 50 orbs trying for a blue cavalry. Picked up Azura with the first orb and ended with Reinhardt. Couldn't go much better than that.

Think I'm going to hoard everything until a good flying unit comes up now. The ones I have aren't too good.

Balphon

Spent about 30 orbs on gray units and drew 5* Lachesis. She seems alright with physic and spur res. I didn't have a 5* healer, either.

Leaves me with 100 orbs or so and something to do with my stamina for the first time in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom