• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

Used up 90 orbs

Still no Eltshan. But I got Reinhart and Olwen, but Reinhart is +HP/-Attack

Fuck this... I give up until the next gacha.

el9UZdZ.jpg
cQ7r6BD.jpg
VulE11I.jpg
Vh5Zbrw.jpg
vhHDjSS.jpg
mYSSqZQ.jpg

ggx2ac

Used up 90 orbs

Still no Eltshan. But I got Reinhart and Olwen, but Reinhart is +HP/-Attack

Fuck this... I give up until the next gacha.

You're lucky.

I burned up a lot of orbs and I still haven't gotten Klein.

All I got was 5* (Hinoka, Minerva, Marth, Kagero)

Kagero was the only new one for me.

Now I guess I should save up because there will be a banner with Nino so it would make merging 5* much easier.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Man this game loves giving me 5* reds.

Of my 7 five stars I have Lucina, Marth, Leo and now Sanaki. I only really use Lucina as an S+ rated!

I currently run Lucina, Cordelia, Nino and Kagero. Certain characters wreck me!

Azuran

Banned
lol can we talk about the fact that Eirika and Seliph were 4* base all along?

Im5ORFSl.png

I would have been pissed if I spent 60 orbs for her last time only to find out she's actually relatively easy to get.

IS hiding the true base rankings when characters are introduced is kinda ridiculous.

Cerium

Of my 7 five stars I have Lucina, Marth, Leo and now Sanaki. I only really use Lucina as an S+ rated!

Sanaki and Nino should have great synergy.

If you really want to wreck, upgrade Sharena to 5* and slot her in instead of Cordelia.

Your Nino will then annihilate everything.

Kettch

You don't really have to summon reds if you don't want to. You won't get the 5 orb discount for pulling all 5, but if you don't want red units anyway then it's wasted orbs regardless.

I only pull on colors that have focus units I want in particular and it's worked out pretty well, though I've probably been lucky with my 5* rate too.

Should be exciting to pull on the new banner.

I have no idea how strong these guys are, but I'm doing great in the arena with my current team! I just did a perfect run of 4,472 points, and I'm ranked 8,146. My defense score is 269. I hope I can actually stay there before the season is over.

I'll be up to 50 Orbs after I finish the rest of the Paralogues. I'll be stacked with the daily log-ins, next Celebration Map, and March Quests. Sorry for those of you who are pulling crap. I worry that it could happen to me as well.

Linde is the superstar of my team. She is wrecking foes left and right! Julia and Marth are also useful.

Dragner

lol can we talk about the fact that Eirika and Seliph were 4* base all along?

Im5ORFSl.png

I would have been pissed if I spent 60 orbs for her last time only to find out she's actually relatively easy to get.

IS hiding the true base rankings when characters are introduced is kinda ridiculous.

People were complaining on the focus 3 and 4* units on the first banners so this may be a reaction to that. I personally didnt mind, 4* units were all good and worth upgrading (except 3* robin, that can burn in hell).

jzbluz

Klein looks too cutesy; I much prefer his old art.

I was disappointed that I never managed to pull Eirika or Julia, but I'm glad that Eirika seems to be common so I still have a chance. I used up all my orbs in the current banner and still no 5*, and I doubt I'll get any before the banner chances.

DooD1234

This game is starting to give me too many reds lol. Just pulled and got Sanaki, Leo, and Cain as five stars which I guess I can't complain too much. How are these guys?

Shun

You're lucky.

I burned up a lot of orbs and I still haven't gotten Klein.

All I got was 5* (Hinoka, Minerva, Marth, Kagero)

Kagero was the only new one for me.

Now I guess I should save up because there will be a banner with Nino so it would make merging 5* much easier.

How does sanaki seem to you?

I'm not sold on their skills yet since I don't think they don't seem to stack? I don't really like the +30%/-30% skill.

I'm not a fan of the brave magic equivalent yet either. It has 1 more attack than a regular Brave Lance and has the advantage of being at range. With horse units not being able to go through trees that's going to suck.

I need to see what their stats at max are, which I hope are at least 170... But that's not happening.

The only unit that I'm actually considering reducing at the moment is Hinoka because I'm not sure she's salvageable with new skills and she doesn't have anything too amazing to pass down.

redcrayon

Lots of new missions and orbs available today, good stuff. Was pleased to get a duel crown as a reward as it let me beat my previous arena high score just in time for the season to end! It's nothing special, but my team of mostly plucky 4* tryhards is doing good work.

Nothing much on this banner that appeals to me when I've already got those bases covered and I'm not overly fond of the characters. I'll keep my 60 orbs for next time.

Cerium

Lots of new missions and orbs available today, good stuff. Was pleased to get a duel crown as a reward as it let me beat my previous arena high score just in time for the season to end! It's nothing special, but my team of mostly plucky 4* tryhards is doing good work.

Oh I didn't even think to check on that stuff. Nice.

redcrayon

Oh I didn't even think to check on that stuff. Nice.
Yeah, there's a paralogue (with a stack of new missions to go with it) and the new launch celebration special map. Orbs given out for clearing at all difficulty levels so worth a look especially if you're a cheap no-spender like me! :D

Cerium

Yeah, there's a paralogue (with a stack of new missions to go with it) and the new launch celebration special map. Orbs given out for clearing at all difficulty levels so worth a look especially if you're a cheap no-spender like me! :D
Just hoarding orbs here until Choose Your Legends!

redcrayon

Just hoarding orbs here until Choose Your Legends!
Me too.

That and I think watching your orb stash grow is perversely more fun than summoning a load more second-rate characters when you've already got 40+ units (which seems somewhat inevitable to me considering my lineup) :D

Westlo

Finally linked a MyNintendo account to get the 10 orb bonus....

first 3 pulls all repeat 3 stars :(

4th pull Camilla intro plays
rejoice.png

It's the 4 star version for the second time
scust.png

Last pull red, Sanaki in the house (hope she's good)

My 5th 5 star.

2 Reds - Young Tiki, Sanaki
1 Blue - Azura
1 Green - Minerva
1 Colorless - Takumi

FiraB

Banned
100 orbs and nothing above a three star... that seriously makes me want to uninstall right now, absolutely brutal rolls. Outta that many orbs to get nothing is numbing, but hey I have a shitload of gordins!

Cerium

100 orbs and nothing above a three star... that seriously makes me want to uninstall right now, absolutely brutal rolls. Outta that many orbs to get nothing is numbing, but hey I have a shitload of gordins!

Ouch, condolences. On the other hand, your 5* appearance rate must be pretty high by now. Have you checked it?

Ken

rip in peace ⚰

Roman

I don't open colorless because there's no point, so at least I could save some orbs. Here's my super luck in action once again.

I feel for you more than you can know, but in the long run it doesn't really matter if you roll these new units.

unrealist

Is Nowi good to complement Julia in Arena? I need a blue and just got her. Unfortunately she is -Spd, still ok?

I am using Hector, Takumi, Julia and wondering what I should fill in the last slot. I hve a 4 star Effie and Robin too.

Draxal

So having pulled an ATK mod reinhardt.

Holy shit is he godly, yet he's even worse than kagero in arena due to the scoring system with a whopping 149 stat count.

Zafir

People were complaining on the focus 3 and 4* units on the first banners so this may be a reaction to that. I personally didnt mind, 4* units were all good and worth upgrading (except 3* robin, that can burn in hell).

I don't think this was the solution though... Just keep them at base 5 star if you must.

Just makes people feel salty that they've wasted their orbs to get characters which are easier to get off-banner anyway lol.

ggx2ac

The awesome thing about Klein is that unlike Takumi, Klein is a deadly mage killer.

It's likely more people will be using mages in arena so Klein will be very handy for handling them.

Alternatives for mage killers are Kagero and Niles if you can get them at 5*.

Cerium

Sheesh. Nothing but trash. Still don't have a worthwhile green. Only one I seem to pull is Barst. Got 6 of that asshole so far

5* Anna is a beast, I love mine.

On the other hand yeah the Nino banner should be going up in a week or two so you should consider rolling on that. I might spend some orbs myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom