• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

Is it normal that I can't play today?
I get a message that the contract of my Nintendo account was updated.

When I say next to accept it I only get a message with access denied

You probably did something wrong.

The user agreement for your Nintendo account got updated, the game should have taken you to your Nintendo account for you to agree to the updated agreement.

If you didn't do that, log into your Nintendo account on your browser and see if the user agreement pops up for you to agree to.

How the hell did you get that many points? Using a team full of bonus characters?

Also, I'm part of the problem, but damn, Azura on a team is scary. A Julia/Azura team just wiped my whole party. So that's what it feels like to face my Robin/Azura. :/

What other guy said earlier. You don't get more bonus points for having more than one bonus character.

The points you earn is determined by your team rating average, mine is only at 172.5 at the moment.

You probably did something wrong.

The user agreement for your Nintendo account got updated, the game should have taken you to your Nintendo account for you to agree to the updated agreement.

If you didn't do that, go to your Nintendo account on your browser and see if the user agreement pops up for you to agree to.

I just tried to agree it from my iPad browser and that also didn't work.
If anybody has the same problem login in from your PC browser.
There I could agree to the updated agreement.

Thanks for the help!

So sad I couldn't get the 5 orbs from killing 35+ armored in feb, but I didn't have a capable team at the time.

Now that I got Julia to work with my Robin I can nuke armored to oblivion.

redcrayon

Were the arena quests a one time thing?
They were a one-off promotion rather than a monthly thing, but I'm sure it's one that'll be back at some point. There are some arena quests in the various difficulty levels of March monthly quests, but it's only 'beat 10 arena battles at this level or higher'.

redcrayon

Has anyone else noticed it taking longer to load since the update this morning?

With the monthly quest difficulty tiers, I think they should let you tackle the higher difficulty ones even if you have a few remaining in the lower ones, particularly when they require specific units. The only thing stopping me tackling the lunatic quests on my way home tonight is that I need to win one more arena battle for the hard arena quest, forcing me to wait until tomorrow morning.

Golnei

With the monthly quest difficulty tiers, I think they should let you tackle the higher difficulty ones even if you have a few remaining in the lower ones, particularly when they require specific units. The only thing stopping me tackling the lunatic quests on my way home tonight is that I need to win one more arena battle for the hard arena quest, forcing me to wait until tomorrow morning.

I think it'd be reasonable to give you the next tier of quests once only a single one from the previous tier remains unfinished.

Mupod

yeah, armored units are quite rare...I can see a lot of people being screwed over by this. I only have two myself and I've put money into the game.

Funny how the response I've seen was 'just wait for the Effie banner next week'. Like a unit being focus means you're guaranteed to get it. 200 orbs on legendary heroes for one Robin, and 80 on the ephraim/eirika one with 0 focus units.

I haven't seen the hard/lunatic quests yet but if they require a leveled-up armor unit that will be a pain. My Sheena and Gwendolyn both have shitty stats. Sheena is -atk +spd and basically does 0 damage to anything.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
The new March quests are pretty sucky, especially because of the armored requirement T_T... I finished the normal quests in like 10-15 mins, but I don't have an armored unit. I also don't have a blue mage either for the Sibling Bonds. For that there's MRobin, Linde, Odin, and the new cavalry mages in the focus? Is that it?

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Running Catria and Ephriam in Arena for the bonus points right now.

The team is so bad, but the bonus points really help a lot.

I'm glad for the new quests this month. Something to do while I wait for the next banner.

I think my Lucina is +speed -Res , is that good?

Also Lyn or Roy?? I think my lyn is -ATK . 35 attack at lvl 33
Lucina is probably still good, though you may want to be more careful when taking on dragons, especially Nowi. Lucina isn't a great tank to begin with, but is okay for taking one hit early on in a fight and then pulling back thanks to her regen. IMO she's more for damage than tanking anyway - you want a beefier unit to bait units into range attract attention before sending Lucina in to kill them.

Pejo

I don't get why they classify units as "dagger" units, but make the icon a shuriken. I would just call them assassin type and be done with it.

Anyways, glad we got new quests. More stuff to aim towards besides grinding endlessly in training tower with the normal xp rate. Hope they do more bonus weeks/weekends.

Dilli666

Lucky me somehow got a second Hector. I'm currently getting him up to 40.
Is his Goad Armor skill also affecting himself or surrounding units? Would the effect double if use both Hectors in one team?

Akuun

Lucky me somehow got a second Hector. I'm currently getting him up to 40.
Is his Goad Armor skill also affecting himself or surrounding units? Would the effect double if use both Hectors in one team?
I'm pretty sure those things only affect surrounding units. So if you had two Hectors then I suppose they would buff each other, but the effect wouldn't stack on themselves.

I'm also pretty sure that Goad only works when units enter combat, so your two Hectors will need to be standing next to each other when one of them fights.

Venfayth

Well I've won the last 20 or so arena matches flawlessly with my team of Azura Linde Eirika Tharja. I make quite a few tactical mistakes normally, but this team rolls basically everything. Linde and Tharja are already strong, and then with the +4atk and spd from Eirika in addition to being able to dance kite or double hit, it's very potent.

I'm glad I'm using sub-170 rating units. Haven't even seen those 40+10 units that people have been talking about.

Where is that list of the stat totals per unit?

Quixzlizx

Well I've won the last 20 or so arena matches flawlessly with my team of Azura Linde Eirika Tharja. I make quite a few tactical mistakes normally, but this team rolls basically everything. Linde and Tharja are already strong, and then with the +4atk and spd from Eirika in addition to being able to dance kite or double hit, it's very potent.

Where is that list of the stat totals per unit?

http://feheroes.wiki/Stats_Table

Quixzlizx

Thanks!

Damn, my team has a low stat total, ha, that's probably why my arena rating for a perfect run isn't so hot (~4450)

Yeah, the general trend is armored > dragons > standard melee > fliers > cavalry > mages/dancers > colorless.

Edit: Forgot to put dancers in there.

Okamid3n

Yea, I don't have any armored dudes either. This is super frustrating. I hope they give us a free armored dude, because this is bullcrap.

Venfayth

Armored seems nice until you realize that only two of them are usable.

Yeah I really only want one on my bench so I can pull them out for quests that require them.

All we can do is contact customer support with feedback, maybe they'll add one of those as a daily then.

Good idea, will definitely make sure to do this. There are only 5 in the game now so it seems weird for them to require them (seemingly) so often.

Akuun

It's too bad that ranged units and dancers are rated so low. Those units make combat so much more interesting than just butting heads with stat checks.

Quixzlizx

It's too bad that ranged units and dancers are rated so low. Those units make combat so much more interesting than just butting heads with stat checks.

The problem is that their increased tactical flexibility makes them objectively better than melee units for the most part.

Maybe a good middle ground would be requiring four different unit types in an arena party so at least people can't do Hector x4 gimmicks.

Akuun

True, units who have more options are very strong, but the game doesn't weigh them properly in arena right now.

If I saw a team with four Hectors I'd probably just surrender.

Looking at March's hard quests, I totally blanked on who Sharena was.

Lol, I did exactly the same thing. I was like "who the fuck is Sharena?" and sifted through my roster thinking the game was going harder on the "pay to get the character you need to even do quests" garbage, before I remembered she was a default character.

Quixzlizx

True, units who have more options are very strong, but the game doesn't weigh them properly in arena right now.

If I saw a team with four Hectors I'd probably just surrender.

Lol, I did exactly the same thing. I was like "who the fuck is Sharena?" and sifted through my roster thinking the game was going harder on the "pay to get the character you need to even do quests" garbage, before I remembered she was a default character.

They are weighing them by not letting you score/rank as high if you use the better units. It's basically a difficulty slider. Kagero is easy mode because she wrecks almost everybody, but she's one of the lowest units in the game stats-wise.

I don't think it's a great solution, though, because there's no way for people to challenge teams with markedly higher stat totals. If there were like a "super-advanced" option, that would put a dent in the four armored unit arena teams that only face other four armored unit teams.

Mupod

what are the lunatic quests for march? Not going to burn through consumables just to finish the intermediate ones faster, since I want to save up orbs for a while anyways.

Roman

I have 3 armors and will still run into a problem this month (courtesy of ShinRPGamer):
image.png
image.png
image.png

Akuun

Four armored? Okay, that's dumb.

The "all 4 must survive" part can probably be gamed with a light's blessing or two.

Akuun

Check the MRobin's stats to see if he's worth upgrading to 5*.

Olivia doesn't really need to be promoted since she gets all her most important skills at 4*, so she's a good pull as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom