• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushen

I want a heavy damage dealer who can take some beating to support my mage team, which characters are right for the job?

Wiseblade

This event really feels like a big participation award, rather than a goal to work toward. That's fine, but I wonder when they add the latter.

kswiston

Out of this banner pull, the only notable pulls were:
2x 5* Erika
1x 4* Erika
1x 5* Chrom
1x 5* Marth (ironically he was from the Princess pull)

...and a bunch of other 3* & 4*s.

At least post your spent orbs total to make the rest of us feel better (or worse) :p

I think I pulled 9 reds for 36 total orbs, and the best I managed was a 4* Eirika. I got 2 four star Roys which were instantly feathered, and then some assorted 3 and 4 star units.

pHand

Finally got 20k feathers and still need a 5* green. My 4* greens are Barst, Bartre, Hawkeye, Raven and Cecilia. I feel like Barst or Hawkeye would be best, but I'm wondering if people have any experience with the others?

Also, I'm curious what people's strategies are for the Voting Gauntlet. Is it better to join a team no one wants and use up all battle flags now to better guarantee high relative placement? Or keep joining the popular characters and save up flags for the final round? Decisions, decisions...

kswiston

Finally got 20k feathers and still need a 5* green. My 4* greens are Barst, Bartre, Hawkeye, Raven and Cecilia. I feel like Barst or Hawkeye would be best, but I'm wondering if people have any experience with the others?

Also, I'm curious what people's strategies are for the Voting Gauntlet. Is it better to join a team no one wants and use up all battle flags now to better guarantee high relative placement? Or keep joining the popular characters and save up flags for the final round? Decisions, decisions...

you get 500 feathers for your team winning, so there is that to consider. It looks like joining the boys teams might have been the smart way to go from a ranking perspective though.

As for your greens, I would personally not waste your feathers on any of those. Do you have a 3 star Nino? If so, spend 2k to get her to 4-stars and then save up another 2k. This event will get you there pretty quickly.

gaiages

Banned
Thinking about promoting my Marth to 5* when I get the feathers to do so. His nature would end up being +DEF -SPD... is that good or bad for him? Or just a 'meh'?

I've had no luck pulling any dragon killers and Marth was legit my very first pull of the game lol

At least post your spent orbs total to make the rest of us feel better (or worse) :p

I think I pulled 9 reds for 36 total orbs, and the best I managed was a 4* Eirika. I got 2 four star Roys which were instantly feathered, and then some assorted 3 and 4 star units.

I had like 60+ orbs saved up and ended up color sniping so at least 40-something orbs spent as I had maybe 16 orbs left over.

qCOhRjz.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did two 5-pulls. Only special summon animation was Robin, but as a 3-star. Sigh... time to start training

Including the special summon animation is both awesome and ridiculous. It's awesome when it happens and it's Lucina. It's ridiculous when it's a 3 star bum. It should be for 5-star dudes only. I got a Marth today, which is great! Then I saw it was 4 star. I don't have 20k feathers :( Why tease me with that awesome animation?

pHand

you get 500 feathers for your team winning, so there is that to consider. It looks like joining the boys teams might have been the smart way to go from a ranking perspective though.

As for your greens, I would personally not waste your feathers on any of those. Do you have a 3 star Nino? If so, spend 2k to get her to 4-stars and then save up another 2k. This event will get you there pretty quickly.

Thanks, I just saw the tier list on the FEH wiki and noticed none of my greens are A+ or above so I think I will just hold off until I pull a decent one. Maybe I'll just rank some 3*s up in the meantime.

As for the Voting Gauntlet, being on the winning team gets you 500 feathers, but I do wonder if there's a scenario where there are just so many people on a team that you might be better off being on a losing team but ranking higher since there's less competition. Similarly, I get the sense that most people are saving their flags for the final round, so I wonder if it's best to just use them all up now when others are less likely to do so.

Weebos

Banned
Makes me kinda sad that I've been playing since day 1 and I have 3 5 star characters (2 from starting roll).

I have 4 total, one was upgraded with feathers and I pulled a dupe so technically 5.

If it makes you feel better I've been playing since Day 1 and have spent
$100+

So I forgot Elise is a mounted healer with pretty high attack that would pair well with Erika's spd and atk boost and Reinhardt's goad calvary (they stack). Sniped colorless and got here after like 50 orbs. She is +atk/-res! Which I feel is the best for her right?

Also picked up a 5* Jakob along the way that maybe I can use in the inheritance system.

Falchion

I've got 100 orbs saved up since I didn't care about the last few banners. Tempted to blow through it to get a Lucina but I also want to save some for the next time Marth and Roy come around.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
So I forgot Elise is a mounted healer with pretty high attack that would pair well with Erika's spd and atk boost and Reinhardt's goad calvary (they stack). Sniped colorless and got here after like 50 orbs. She is +atk/-res! Which I feel is the best for her right?

Also picked up a 5* Jakob along the way that maybe I can use in the inheritance system.
Is Elise any good for attacking? Mine is +atk -def and I'm like... why the hell would I want +atk on a healer?

Is Elise any good for attacking? Mine is +atk -def and I'm like... why the hell would I want +atk on a healer?

I don't know IV says she would have 45 Atk with a +Atk nature. Erika would bring her up to 48 Atk/36 Spd and Goad Calvary would bring her to 52 Atk/ 40 Speed so long as she is within two spaces from Reinhardt.

Soooo I'm sure as hell going to try.

The real question is why would you use healer at all.

Eldigan, and it enables you to be willing to take a hit where you may not have otherwise.

Syntsui

I pulled hoping for Lucina, the very first lol is a Roy!!! A fucking 4* one. Seriously, fuck this game. All the other pulls were trash.

guys I have a couple of questions :
1) How can I see which +/- stats growth a character has? Can I do it if it's not level 1?
2)Regarding fusions, is there a best way to do it? Like leveling up both units and fuse them? or it doesn't matter ?

Eldigan, and it enables you to be willing to take a hit where you may not have otherwise.

The problem is that healing rate is way too low - if i take 30 dmg from Takumi I'd need to heal close to 30 to have a chance at surviving retaliation from his other team members. At this point I'm probably better taking dancer or someone like Nino to get out of range.

The problem is that healing rate is way too low - if i take 30 dmg from Takumi I'd need to heal close to 30 to have a chance at surviving retaliation from his other team members. At this point I'm probably better taking dancer or someone like Nino to get out of range.

Yea, I'm going to try it out and see how it goes, might as well. What else am I going to do in this game? I'm hoping Reinhardt will one shot Takumi anyways. It's the blues beating up my reds and Fury I'm more worried about and hopefully Elise can support there while maybe offering another ranged option.

Sushen

Speaking of dancers, I've got a couple 3* Olivia. What's the good stats traits for her? I want upgrade one to 4*.

Yea, I'm going to try it out and see how it goes, might as well. What else am I going to do in this game? I'm hoping Reinhardt will one shot Takumi anyways. It's the blues beating up my reds and Fury I'm more worried about and hopefully Elise can support there while maybe offering another ranged option.

True that - outside of leveling my FRobin because I wasn't lucky in gatcha last week there isn't much to do :)

Speaking of dancers, I've got a couple 3* Olivia. What's the good stats traits for her? I want upgrade one to 4*.

No idea I'm using fully neutral one. If I had to choose something maybe -HP, + Attack for 5*. For 4* you would probably want defensive stats

Wichu

220 Orbs for a mediocre Lyn and a -Atk Leo. Not even a single focus hero. What an utter waste.

Thank you for making me feel better about my luck today (160 orbs for -HP +Def Eirika and a bunch of crappy 3/4*s).

And ouch, that sucks :(

Since literally nobody else is defending her honor, I will.

She was my only 5* unit in the gauntlet until recently. Then I 5*ed my Sharena and pulled Eirika. Sorry Elise.

MrDaravon

Spent the last of my orbs and got a 5* Roy, not my first pick but I'll take him. At least I can now run a relatively rounded 5* team (Erika, Roy, Ephraim, Julia). Still haven't touched the Arena at all yet and haven't finished the story, every time I start progressing through it I get a new 5* character to level lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom