• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Here's the plan:

Lucina wears herself out fighting Shareena and Eirika

Ephraim supporters save their flags and go out all out against Lucina

Got it? Got it.

Got it, but I have a feeling Chrom has a chance against Ephraim lol. Fact is, Ephraim vs. Leo is a lot closer than you'd think it'd be. It's basically the only one where the loser even has a shot to turn things around (even if not a larger one).

Ilvocare

I finally decided to cash in my orbs today

stocked up 133 of them

wanted to pull for princesses, decided I desperately needed a 5* red

obviously Lucina dominates tiers but I don't much care for her compared to Eirika, and it'd be sweet to finally reunite her with her brother

in what has to be straight-up luck bestowed upon me from the incest gods, it took me literally one bum hero until I pulled a 5* Eirika

3irapau.png

but it wasn't meant to be because this eirika was blighted with a terrible curse

minus speed and plus hp!!!! truly a backhand slap straight to my nuts

I consulted with a renowned princess expert
and dirty flat-chested worshipping traitor
as to my next move. defying all F2P common sense, I decided not to cut my losses but instead roll

roll

ROLL for a better 5* hero!

the discount for orbs was meaningless, I was a nightclub and a bouncer where if you weren't red, you were dead

or more appropriately just trash/ignored

of course there were like two times where there WERE no reds to pull and those were the most filled with raw suspense

about 50 orbs later I finally got another red 5*

another Eirika, no screen for this one

suffice to say she had a much better nature in +atk -def. Better than losing speed, anyways...

point being it was now when I cut my losses and decided to uphold this incident as a sign

I was always meant to be the sacred stones flagbearer in this thread, and now I have both lords to prove it

basically not-really-incest-I-swear siblings for life, motherfuckers

Team Ephraim has rewarded my devotion handsomely...

Jims

Sweet, just pulled a 5* Eirika. +ATK/-RES too. Up to 4 gold units now.

Have finally put together the feathers to promote a unit to 5*. Will probably go with Nino, since she seems like she could synergize well with Eirika with all the buffs back and forth. Have a pretty decent Robin (+SPD/-DEF) that I'm considering as well.

Draxal

1. Its best done at level 1, you can check gain around elvel 35ish. You can't tell between that as stat growth is random. You just put hte level 1 stats in a caluculator, but some calculators vary iff they have the weapons or skills included or not.

2. I usually don't fuse sub five stars and I just feather them away.

Blew through 59 orbs on the Princess banner.
Got an Eirika with +Res -Def, which I assume balances into a solidly average unit?
Got a disappointing Robin- video led to a 4 star who is +hp -spd, worse than my other.
I did finally get a green unit I was looking for. Nothing exciting, no Hector. But I got a completely neutral 3 star Nino that I think I'm finally going to use my feathers on to upgrade to my first decent green.

Everything else was trash tier, but I'll probably get one more pull off the banner. Was hoping for a Lucina, but Eirika might be better paired with Nino anyways?

So how do you get more flags? Done all the quests and now I'm back to just winning 100 points. Unless I screwed myself over and can't get anymore until the event finishes

Cerium

Wew I pulled a 5* Eirika on a whim just now.

If I upgrade my +Spd 4* Nino that's the basis of a really great team.

Unfortunately I'm spending 100% of my gaming time on Zelda and that's probably not changing anytime soon.

Ok...almost got enough for a 4* to 5* promotion...now who to pick. Because the game doesn't want me to get 5*'s I have a rather large roster of 4's

Alfonse, Ogma, Roy, MCorrin, FCorrin, Eliwood, Stahl, Caeda, Sophia, Tharja, Sharena, Donnel, Jagen, Catria, Shanna, Florina, Cordelia, Nowi, Anna, Gunter, Beruka, Fae, Jeorge, Felicia, Jakob, Saizo, Kagero, Olivia

Top picks for me right now are:

Kagero, Cordelia, Catria, Anna, Sharena

Current 5*s:

MRobin, Julia, Chrom, Child Tiki, Seliph, Eirika

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Ok...almost got enough for a 4* to 5* promotion...now who to pick. Because the game doesn't want me to get 5*'s I have a rather large roster of 4's

Alfonse, Ogma, Roy, MCorrin, FCorrin, Eliwood, Stahl, Caeda, Sophia, Tharja, Sharena, Donnel, Jagen, Catria, Shanna, Florina, Cordelia, Nowi, Anna, Gunter, Beruka, Fae, Jeorge, Felicia, Jakob, Saizo, Kagero, Olivia

Top picks for me right now are:

Kagero, Cordelia, Catria, Anna, Sharena

Current 5*s:

MRobin, Julia, Chrom, Child Tiki, Seliph, Eirika

Personally I'd say Sharena or Kagero. What's your main party atm? Julia, MRobin & Child Tiki? Sharena gives better Arena stats.

SS4Ricky

Neo Member
Hate to sound like a broken record but I'm at 20k as well and I'm itching for that 5*. Sharena seems like the obvious pick but I also have a pretty beast FemCorrin that's been holding it down against the many reds of arena. Team is the 4 up top in the link. I also have a 4* Kagero and Nowi as well.

Sharena: +SPD -res
Corrin: +res -spd
Nowi: +SPD -res
Kagero: +HP - atk(sadly)

http://imgur.com/a/ZGa2i

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Im over this game.

I regret every dollar I spent.

Cant believe Im still stuck with only 2 5*.... :[

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I'm on team Lucina and I haven't spent a single flag. I hope most of the people didn't spend their flags already lol.

I'm on team Ephraim, holding most of them back. I think he will make it to the final, but he is going to need all the flags to have a shot.

spiritfox

I wonder what's the best skill to replace resistance +3 on Nino is. Close Counter is the same slot but I don't think she can take hits anyway and it might not be transferrable.

Edit: Maybe Life and Death, she's already so squishy lol.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You do get extra feathers depending on your rank for each individual stage, so spending SOME flags is worth it.

So, is it safe to assume you have to have the skill actually learned to be able to transfer it?

My 4 Star Robin is plus ATK minus HP. The rest of my team is Hector, Takumi, Young Tiki. Is he worth making a 5 stra? Don't have any other blues aside from Sharena.

Kenai

Seliph is ruining my 5* pulls :(

At least my Effie is pretty good. -Speed +Def. i think she will be my first 4* to 5* promotion.

I keep getting the worst matchups in these events. I got Camilla, Elise, and freaking Baruka up against a bunch of high level reds.

Although to be fair, I insist on having Baruka in my main team at all times despite all reason.

champloo

My 4 Star Robin is plus ATK minus HP. The rest of my team is Hector, Takumi, Young Tiki. Is he worth making a 5 stra? Don't have any other blues aside from Sharena.

I think it's better to wait till we know how skill inheritance works. It's only a week away and could change the meta a lot.

Qurupeke

Do the recent anti exploit measures include having a lvl 1 character in Arena? Because I used to easily surpass 3000 and now I barely manage to have more than 2500 points. I had Sharena lvl 1 in the first season, for example, and now I use RobinF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom