• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritfox

If only Lucina wasn't here, we'll have an actual interesting fight on the female side too. She's way too big to be in the minor leagues.

Bovine

Neo Member
So I ended up in a voting gauntlet match against 3 Takumis... but I was given a MRobin so it was a complete cakewalk lol. Better than having to have a team of 3 reds against 3 blues.

Sushen

I tried to merge my second Reinhardt to max 40 Reinhardt. But the next button is disabled. Do you know why? I want my Reinhardt to be 40+1...
Update: figured out. It's the favorite tag that was stopping it.

chaosyn

I mean yeah, I suppose you could get an extra 9600 per 48 hour voting period...

110 per win though? How are you getting a ten percent bonus? Seems I'm not getting some bonus others are getting..

Yeah, you get the 10% bonus for using the character you aligned with in battle.

spiritfox

wiqs995pihky.jpg

Are there any Red fliers? I have Cordelia, Hinoka, and Catria, and Hinoka has a really good buff for fliers. I was wondering if an all flying team would be feasible?

Achtius

I just pulled a 5* erikia -spd +HP. I also got got a 4* +SPD -def. Erikia in the same pull. Is it worth it if I use feather to turn erikia to 5* and merge the -spd into the +SPD?

Oh wow, they both have flying buffs too! Thanks, something to hope for in my next pull!
No problem. An all flying team is risky right now with all the popular archer units, but as the meta shifts it might be something cool to try for.

Most importantly, if you enjoy the game more because of it, then go for it.

spiritfox

I just pulled a 5* erikia -spd +HP. I also got got a 4* +SPD -def. Erikia in the same pull. Is it worth it if I use feather to turn erikia to 5* and merge the -spd into the +SPD?

Yes.

Unless you have another unit you wanna promote. But always yes for Eirika.

Sushen

I finally got Lucina but HP+ Spd-. Is she still good?

I've got 3 teams to level up and 50 stamina is no where near enough. I'm using the stamina potions like candies,

kswiston

What is the current points total for the Chrom v Ephraim showdown?

Also, for the campaign bonus rewards, I assume we just get whatever tier is highest (ie 15orbs for 10B points), and not all the previous tiers.

spiritfox

Other than the nino comp what is good with her?

She's a good general buffer. Tharja and Odin (lol) also have -blade tomes so they work well with her, but she also helps to buff any powerful units around her. You don't want her if you already have another support unit like Olivia, if you already have someone with her buffs (Hone Attack and Speed), or if you're already heavy on Reds.

Anastasis

Can a 40+1 character be a source for a different merge and give +2?

I'm wondering what happens when the perfect IV comes along and you've already merged a not so perfect IV. Thanks!

CEJames

What is the current points total for the Chrom v Ephraim showdown?

Also, for the campaign bonus rewards, I assume we just get whatever tier is highest (ie 15orbs for 10B points), and not all the previous tiers.

1,667,251,577 - Chrom

1,671,789,661 - Ephraim

Ephraim's pulling away again.

Achtius

She's a good general buffer. Tharja and Odin (lol) also have -blade tomes so they work well with her, but she also helps to buff any powerful units around her. You don't want her if you already have another support unit like Olivia, if you already have someone with her buffs (Hone Attack and Speed), or if you're already heavy on Reds.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Can a 40+1 character be a source for a different merge and give +2?

I'm wondering what happens when the perfect IV comes along and you've already merged a not so perfect IV. Thanks!

Yes they can, so don't worry too much about that.

What is worrisome is that they added text to skills that says "5* or higher". But maybe its just some units will get some sort of special rank.

Defensive wins are a lot less frequent as of late. I think being in the highest tier is making it tough. I haven't lost an Advanced match in weeks and that's been with Odin or Jagen between level 20-30 bogging me down. I'm also doing the arena a lot less and assuming others to. I had a perfect no death run with a level 20 Jagen on my first 7 matches this week and just decided that's good enough. They should give a small amount of feathers to any arena win so people are enticed to keep playing once they've maxed out their score.

Right we got something like 30 sword crests in February for free and quests that required 110 arena wins in total so there was lot more arena played.

Well as long as I get that 251+ point win I don't care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom