• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cleared it with this strategy, except I had a 4* Felicia in place of the Peri. First few turns ran fine with Camilla taking out the north ninja and MRobin taking out the green knight.

I think Ursula actually hit Robin when she went in, instead of going after Felicia. I took her out with Camilla, but the south ninja and red cavalry guy was still there. I think I did something weird like making Robin go in to land a hit on the ninja, then danced Robin with Olivia to get Robin to safety (he was down to 1 hp), then moved Felicia in to both finish off the ninja and bodyblock the choke so that the red knight couldn't go in to hit Camilla. The red knight severely injured but did not kill Felicia on the enemy turn.

Next turn, I moved Felicia to the left to safety (she barely survived the turn), moved Olivia in to attack the red knight, and then had Robin hit the red knight again to finish him off.

I actually just completed it by sticking in Maria with Physic. She was able to sneak in after Camilla took some damage after taking out the first ninja at the top of the screen, and it was enough to have her survive.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Chrom with the comeback, thatta boy.

Someone on reddit had a graph of the Chrom vs. Ephraim battle until this morning or so. Out of the 34 hours that were in that graph, Ephraim held the lead in 32, but generally Chrom had more votes in a lot of rounds. So Team Ephraim was making big pushes every once in a while, and team Chrom was slowly inching forward when Team Ephraim let their guard down. Fun to watch/participate in.

Theosmeo

Someone on reddit had a graph of the Chrom vs. Ephraim battle until this morning or so. Out of the 34 hours that were in that graph, Ephraim held the lead in 32, but generally Chrom had more votes in a lot of rounds. So Team Ephraim was making big pushes every once in a while, and team Chrom was slowly inching forward when Team Ephraim let their guard down. Fun to watch/participate in.

Does that mean eph has been burning all their flags? I'm saving mine...

Syntsui

It turns out the Lucina I've pulled out today is perfect, +SPD and -RES. I would be happy with that but I first need confirmation that IVs don't change if one day I augment her to 5+.

Gotchaye

Does that mean eph has been burning all their flags? I'm saving mine...

I think these are the graphs referred to: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5yn92b/been_keeping_track_of_some_stats/

Generally they've both gained votes at basically the same rate over time (lower right graph) but Ephraim got a few more right at the beginning and has been keeping a narrow lead since. The "big pushes" are actually due to a relatively small number of people; each is probably because of increased activity from a single-digit percentage of Ephraim's people.

It turns out the Lucina I've pulled out today is perfect, +SPD and -RES. I would be happy with that but I first need confirmation that IVs don't change if one day I augment her to 5+.

This is what mine is and she's incredible. I have no idea what your second sentence is getting at. If you eventually make her a Lucina+10 she'll be exactly what she is at level 40 now but with +4 to all stats. I don't know if the 2 stat points she would get with every individual merge are chosen randomly from stats that she hasn't gotten the full +4 in yet.

Give me your Lucina, pls.

I've gotten 5* Lilina and Corrin-M from princess banner, but no Lucina in sight. ;-;

EDIT: Does anyone know if we're gonna get the 20 orbs before or after the banners end?

'Cause I wanna try my hand again for a Lucina.

Sushen

This is what mine is and she's incredible. I have no idea what your second sentence is getting at. If you eventually make her a Lucina+10 she'll be exactly what she is at level 40 now but with +4 to all stats. I don't know if the 2 stat points she would get with every individual merge are chosen randomly from stats that she hasn't gotten the full +4 in yet.
I don't think you get +1 to all stats. At least when I combined two Reinhardts, It only got 2 stats went up.

Bork

Neo Member
What happens if I merge a +1 character into a stock character of the same rarity; do I get 2x the stat boosts or does is still just behave like a normal merge?

Bork

Neo Member
I haven't been able to greet any of my friends in like a week. What's up with that

Are you tapping the characters that pop in with hearts at the bottom of the screen in the castle? If so that counts as a greeting; got me confused too as my greet button was always greyed out!

Mupod

finally won with Robin, Merric, Olivia and 4* Camilla. Camilla's only purpose was to start the encounter and kill the top ninja, and she only could because she got 2 charges of special for being wailed on by Ursula in round 1. Both Robin and Merric had to tank some hits and ended with 6-7 hp. Intense but I did it.

Sushen

Which would be better for the job Camilla or Beruka or both? Mines are only level 30s. Would they be enough for the hard level at least? I don't use them but if I need to level them up...

I'm thinking Olivia Camilla Reinhardt and one I don't know yet.

stupid question, I have a level 34 lucina. Since I didn't use the calculator when she was level 1, I'll never be able to tell her growth? I've read that you can when level 34-35 but all the calculators use level 1

Gotchaye

For people who still have trouble doing Ursula on Lunatic.

Here's proof showing that it's possible to clear with free, 3 star units.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2Sn_f2378

Ain't nobody got time to level them up like that, but this is impressive.

stupid question, I have a level 34 lucina. Since I didn't use the calculator when she was level 1, I'll never be able to tell her growth? I've read that you can when level 34-35 but all the calculators use level 1

You just want to look at max stats instead of level 1 stats. Lucina's neutral max stats are 43/50/36/25/19. You have 6 levels to go. If any of your stats are greater than 2 less than these values, you know those aren't your bane. If any are greater than those values, you know that's your boon. If any are more than 3 less than any of those, you know those aren't your boon. And obviously it's pretty unlikely that you get no growth in a stat for the next 6 levels, so if you're sitting right on the minimum that's probably not your bane either, etc. Or you could just level her up a couple more times and it'll be really clear.

How should I spend my feather guys?

I have 5* eldigan, Reinhardt, Eirika, Nino. As my core team now.

I have on my bench 5* Camilla, Julia, Ogma, Elise, Jakob. 4* and a 3* Nino

It has come down for me between promoting a second Nino for my +spd/-res Nino or upgrade Sharena to 5* to have more flexibility and just buff the hell out of Nino. Going with Sharena means Reinhardt likely gets cut though, but maybe depending on meta shifts that would be ok. Basically do I go all in on one team or give myself more options for team composition?

I'm F2P and this is an insanely lucky account. So I may not get many more chances at going deep on banners.

Sushen

I've got Robin and Reinhardt as blue mage and Sanaki and Leo as red mage. I need to decide which ones to use in my main team. Reinhardt and Sanaki are level 40 while other two are at 30 at the moment.

Robin is the only 4* while others are 5*. What's do you think?

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Hm.... I've been having some success on Ursula Lunatic using FRobin like that video, and then using Cecilia to kill off the General (along with a dance by Olivia). Problem is that after that, I can't seem to kill off the ninjas without losing someone. If I send my lvl 40 4* Abel to kill the Red Cavalier, he gets killed off that turn by the Ninjas. He just doesn't have enough DEF (like 24/25 or so). Cecilia even with being a cavalry unit and having advantage vs. Colorless, still gets killed in 2 hits.

My luck with this game is gone. 65 gems wasted on the new banner wishing for a 5* Nino or Effie and I just get 1 5* Peri.

I'm so sad. But won't spend more money on this shit even if I'm feeling really tempted.

I've got Robin and Reinhardt as blue mage and Sanaki and Leo as red mage. I need to decide which ones to use in my main team. Reinhardt and Sanaki are level 40 while other two are at 30 at the moment.

Robin is the only 4* while others are 5*. What's do you think?

I'd say roll with Reinhardt until you can get Robin up to 5* , and even then I don't think I would rush it.

CEJames

Damn eph cleaning house now in the voting. Ooh well, do you get to pick someone new if your pick loses?

Yes but I believe the rewards aren't as great if your pick didn't make it all the way to the final to win it all. You'll still get rewarded if you end up picking the overall winner in the final round though(but not as much as someone that picked that character from the 1st round).

elty

Is there any strategy that does not involve having a mage counter (i.e. Nino, Robin)? I have only seen one but that relies on a AI bug.

Burned my 100 orbs for Lucina. What I got was 3 Eirika and another Linde. Not too disappointing I guess

I would give you my +ATK -HP Lucina for your Linde, if I can.

Is there any strategy that does not involve having a mage counter (i.e. Nino, Robin)? I have only seen one but that relies on a AI bug.

I would give you my +ATK -HP Lucina for your Linde, if I can.
What is the ai bug? FTP player here and need all the help I can get, haha.

J-Tier

Ursula is impossible for me to beat. Those anti-infantry ninjas are stupid.

Tried to draw an anti-Ursula character, got a dupe 5* Julia and a 5* Jakob (random ninja that has sucky skills).

Got lucky when I merged the Julia though. +1 Atk.

wmcYIM6.jpg

Achtius

Ursula is impossible for me to beat. Those anti-infantry ninjas are stupid.

Tried to draw an anti-Ursula character, got a dupe 5* Julia and a 5* Jakob (random ninja that has sucky skills).

Got lucky when I merged the Julia though. +1 Atk.

You only get 1 stats per merge?

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
If my Abel was 5* or just had 1 more attack (+ATK nature or something) then I could've OHKOed each of the ninjas leaving me only with the armored unit left with FRobin & Olivia to take care of him. Instead the Ninjas end up with have 2 HP left and they kill someone T_T... I have an extra Abel, but if I try to merge him into my lvl 40 one, he gets +Spd & HP in the preview.

Sterok

A couple days ago I drew a 5* Cain. Cool, but not particularly useful when I have 5* Lucina and Young Tiki. But hey, maybe a Brave Sword on a pony could be useful someday.

Here comes Ursula. I needed someone to tank the Axe Knight and the upper Ninja, and Cain seems perfect for that. Axes can't touch him, and he's not infantry. Seems perfect, right? Spent the entire day leveling him up to level 34, where he should be able to do his job. He promptly got doubled by the Ninja and wrecked by the Axe Knight.

Cain ended up being useless for Ursula Lunatic. Team was Male Robin, Olivia, Sully, and Female Robin. With Olivia's attack boost, F!Robin took out Ursula. Next turn she retreated and did nothing the rest of the time. With Olivia's boost, Sully could delete the Red Fighter. Male Robin nuked the axe knight thanks to Olivia's dance. Upper Ninja attacked Male Robin, but couldn't kill him while Robin dented him. Sully tanked the lower ninja. Robin then finished off the upper Ninja while Sully retreated out of range. Next turn Sully and Robin blew up the last Ninja.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Finally beat the Lunatic Ursula mission. Ended up doing it with 4* Abel, 4* Olivia, 4* Gunter, and 4* FRobin. I think this time I finally had Gunter in the right spot to block off the 2 ninjas, and as the Red Cavalier attacked Abel, the General used Wings of Mercy to attack Olivia. Olivia + FRobin ended up taking out the general, and Abel finishes off the Cavalier just as Gunter gets right in the way of the Ninjas. Then I could just finish the Ninjas off as they did 2 dmg per turn to Gunter :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom