• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how long does the story mode take to finish? Is there a decent amount of story content between each level, like in the mainline games? Does it seem designed such that they'll continually add new levels, or is this it?

Typically in gachas the "story" mode content is updated in waves every few months or longer.

kswiston

So, how long does the story mode take to finish? Is there a decent amount of story content between each level, like in the mainline games? Does it seem designed such that they'll continually add new levels, or is this it?

I am not done story mode, but almost every gatcha adds new levels as time passes.

You get story content at the start and end of a chapter. So the 5 mini battles are sort of like 1 regular battle in the console series.

Totakeke

Ok. So how do I support my units to give a stat boost?
They explained it shorty. Walk to a friendly unit and then? I haven't figured it out yet lol

There's active support skills which consumes your unit action and passive ones which works when you are next to a friendly unit.

Just check the skill list for each character, all of those skills are listed and are unique for each character.

Soul Lab

There's active support skills which consumes your unit action and passive ones which works when you are next to a friendly unit.

Just check the skill list for each character, all of those skills are listed and are unique for each character.

ah but both skills (active or passivs) are in a skill slot (green i assume?)

I'm already at chapter 4 of 9 so....not very long at all. But then after that, there's hard and lunatic mode to try. Also a bunch of other content like arena and special quests at the moment. And they'll keep updating the story later.

Totakeke

ah but both skills (active or passivs) are in a skill slot (green i assume?)

Active support skills require a slot (green shield icon), the passive ones I don't think requires a slot. Could be wrong on the passives though.

Edit: Nevermind, they do require a slot, but it looks like there's three passive slots named A B and C.

subsub

Neo Member
If the apk is legit you don't even need to "switch" to it. The play store recognizes it as installed and should update it when needed.

Cloud saves are through Nintendo account anyway so you're good. I did this with Miitomo when it was released in Japan 2 weeks early with no problem.

I installed the APK, and the Play store is not recognizing it. Does not show up under my apps.

Soul Lab

Active support skills require a slot (green shield icon), the passive ones I don't think requires a slot. Could be wrong on the passives though.

and where do I see which character does have a passive skill? I don't get it.
This works different than the usual support in fe xD

Totakeke

and where do I see which character does have a passive skill? I don't get it.
This works different than the usual support in fe xD

Check the skill list for each character. It is ordered from weapon, support, special, then passives. Passive has A B C in the corner of their icons. You need to learn skills with SP and then equip them on the character.

khaaan

Where this game at? I'm on an EU Network but I guess my region is still North American? Play Store still says Coming Soon.

Seik

Banned
*Nervously checks Nexus 4 specs*

Phew...I have 2Gb of RAM...YES!

So it comes out today? Can't wait to try it!

Whoops, forgot to pick up the extra two orbs from the Owl (how could I forget THE OWL?!), no fifth summon for me.
On the other hand five star Leo (YES!) and Roy (sure why not) so whatever, this tops the previous Corrin handily.

Nbz

Man I worked my way back to 20 orbs again, and what do I get? Complete ass and THREE fucking repeats. I swear the RNG is built to make you want to buy goddamn orbs, but I'm not giving in.

Also, what do the feathers do? I sent home a few units so now I have some feathers, but dunno what to use them for

wiibomb

Whoops, forgot to pick up the extra two orbs from the Owl (how could I forget THE OWL?!), no fifth summon for me.
On the other hand five star Leo (YES!) and Roy (sure why not) so whatever, this tops the previous Corrin handily.

image.php

Gambit

five-star Leo would be my absolute best-case scenario.

TIme for another reroll

Rixa

The possibility of min maxing based on random stat increases per level stresses me out.

Do we know it is random?
Level 5 Tiki got Def/Res/SP increase.

Then level 6 this happened:

Screenshot_20170202-185926.png

My Stahl got SP :D. I wanted to test dupe feeding (3* to 4*)
Screenshot_20170202-185041.png
Screenshot_20170202-185103.png

FireVoa

What is the difference between a 5* and a 5* Focus? I did a reroll and pulled a Marth who had a fancy animation introduction on his reveal. Was there something special about that?

Edit: Didn't end up keeping it because the other 4 units were complete trash. But still curious about that now dumpstered Marth.

Kouriozan

What is the difference between a 5* and a 5* Focus? I did a reroll and pulled a Marth who had a fancy animation introduction on his reveal. Was there something special about that?
Focus is featured characters, like 3% chances to get one of the 4/5 5 stars units, the other 3% for 5 stars chances pools is much larger.

To be sure, I am starting with 17 orbs? I did not miss any?

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ***** FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCUSSSSSS ROBIN!

aaaaaaaaANOTHER ONE?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom