• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone list out the reroll process? For example play until you have __ amount of orbs, pull, delete app etc.

Play past tutorial. Grab the free 2 orbs from the Owl in the base.

This lets you summon 4 heroes.

If you want 5 heroes, then do 3 more story maps to get your orb total to 20.

After summoning 4-5 heroes and you want to try again, delete the app (or if rooted, delete that one file).

NOTE: Do not link your Nintendo Account until you're happy with your rolls or your progress is forever saved. Or so I've been told.

13ruce

Banned
Played an hour great game i will stay a free player tho, so it will probably take a while till i get a good roster of characters lol. Anyway the game is pretty good actually the gameplay is addictive and i like it.

I am now trying to upgrade the castle to 100% (royal castle) xp bonus currently at 80% (ornate castle).

Labrys

Is there a way to switch language in options?? I'm in Japanese mode and I just got a 5* Camilla and I'd like to switch back to English.

kswiston

Played an hour great game i will stay a free player tho, so it will probably take a while till i get a good roster of characters lol. Anyway the game is pretty good actually the gameplay is addictive and i like it.

I am now trying to upgrade the castle to 100% (royal castle) xp bonus currently at 80% (ornate castle).

When do you get the XP bonus? In battles? When using crystals? Both?

TheJoRu

Errm...so I just did my first summon and got 5-star Marth as my first hero...

Did I actually, for once, get really lucky in my life?

EDIT: Ok, got 4-star Roy as my second one. We Smash Bros. now.

mstevens

Play past tutorial. Grab the free 2 orbs from the Owl in the base.

This lets you summon 4 heroes.

If you want 5 heroes, then do 3 more story maps to get your orb total to 20.

After summoning 4-5 heroes and you want to try again, delete the app (or if rooted, delete that one file).

NOTE: Do not link your Nintendo Account until you're happy with your rolls or your progress is forever saved. Or so I've been told.

Thanks! I hope it pops up on the iOS NA store before lunch :)

Are you meant to reroll in these kinds of games? This is my first gatcha but I've just been sticking with it. How much of an advantage does rerolling for a good start actually give?

mstevens

Are you meant to reroll in these kinds of games? This is my first gatcha but I've just been sticking with it. How much of an advantage does rerolling for a good start actually give?

Depends on the game, but think of it this way. This is the only chance you'll have to pull an unlimited number of free times.

Rodin

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with this pulls.

mZPBAGA.png

leo's skill sounds nice. don't really remember AOE being a thing in FE.
Jesus Christ, and here i was happy with 5 stars Lucina only lol.

Deleting the app will unlink your account, I just did that now and had no problems reinstalling and rerolling.

Oh cool, I'm doing not too bad right now but am toying with the idea of rerolling once the NA version is actually up, though I don't mind having it tied to my JP iTunes account currently.

EC915C1C-0642-4CB6-93D2-808004F3D53E_zpsod8adp9h.png

Hinata is so far my best, but Roy is getting there too. Need to level Frederick though.
4B8E4BBA-1CF2-46A5-BE7B-4F5F34D382A5_zpsknytejci.png

Doh, why does it cost 5 stamina to swap skills? I was dumb and chose not to equip a skill after learning it.

Thankfully I'm not running out any time soon, but I might at this rate...

Stop putting this reroll idea into my head guys, I'm totally happy with this five star Corrin even if he is the WORST lead in any FE game I've played, I'm fine...totally...
fuck Corrin

Only just now discovering why Bartre has a stache, this isn't my FE7 bro!

vareon

If you spend your hard-earned cash, you will probably eventually get the character you want AND save Nintendo from doom in the process. Success!

Kireek

I really want Tharja but she only has a 4 star version. Is it worth my time rerolling until I get a roll with both her and a different 5 star hero?

If I grab the apk, link my Nintendo account, will I lose my rolls if I switch to the Play store version when it drops?
If the apk is legit you don't even need to "switch" to it. The play store recognizes it as installed and should update it when needed.

Cloud saves are through Nintendo account anyway so you're good. I did this with Miitomo when it was released in Japan 2 weeks early with no problem.

Chrom

I really want Tharja but she only has a 4 star version. Is it worth my time rerolling until I get a roll with both her and a different 5 star hero?

If you have the patience to spend hours doing it for something early that you can already get through normal gameplay without spending anything, sure.

kswiston

If the apk is legit you don't even need to "switch" to it. The play store recognizes it as installed and should update it when needed.

Cloud saves are through Nintendo account anyway so you're good. I did this with Miitomo when it was released in Japan 2 weeks early with no problem.

APK worked perfectly for me in Canada. It even let me pick Canada as my country and connect to my MyNintendo account. No idea why the NA playstore remains un-updated.

Blue-kun

Still nothing on BR Android Play Store :(

I kinda want to play it, Nintendo...

On the other hand, at least the page I was seeing made it seem like there's no characters from FE4/5 and FE8 in it initially. Kind of a bummer.

kswiston

Still nothing on BR Android Play Store :(

I kinda want to play it, Nintendo...

On the other hand, at least the page I was seeing made it seem like there's no characters from FE4/5 and FE8 in it initially. Kind of a bummer.

if you are on Android, search this thread for the APK and download that. It works perfectly.

If I link my Nintendo account to the game using an android emulator, will that allow my progress to carry over to the iOS version when it releases in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom