• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

I've done a lot of searching on reddit and here, but what's the fastest way to re-roll as of now? uninstall the app?

Mudd

Anyone knows how to change the user nickname? I accidently started with the default one, there should be a way to change it but I really can't find it lol

mikemandey

cfgLAVv.jpg

Now to reroll or not to reroll.. Hmm.. I guess I'll keep it for now

Question: are there any friend/social mechanics?

There's a friends list, but it doesn't seem to much purpose other than granting you feathers sometimes. Pressed a greet button on it once and got some... probably on a daily cooldown, more friends = more feathers? Just a guess.

Kitoro

This game has one of the most crippling energy systems in any mobile game I've ever played. At Chapter 7, I'm basically averaging 20 minutes of playtime from 50 energy, and about 5 minutes daily out of the 3 PvP sword allotment.

That's roughly an hour or two of playtime a day, at this rate.

I don't know why, but the song that plays when you start the game really cracks me up, every time.

'Fiiiiiijaaaaaareeee eeeeembluuueeemmm!!!'

guiJedi

Neo Member
Just in case anyone is interested, running on my Nexus 5X the game's using 175MB of ram on average, peaking at 650MB, so it should work just fine in android phones with 1Gb of ram.

Kitoro

So are you guys prioritizing castle upgrades before doing any more pulls? Sounds like the way to go if you're min-maxing.

Only if you want to outlevel the content and gain no exp from battle. :p

I'm on Chapter 7, and my team is so overleveled, that most units haven't gained a single experience point since Chapter 3.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This game has one of the most crippling energy systems in any mobile game I've ever played. At Chapter 7, I'm basically averaging 20 minutes of playtime from 50 energy, and about 5 minutes daily out of the 3 PvP sword allotment.

It starts ... haha.

Just pay money to play more!

Interfectum

Nintendo: "Gacha!"

Quonny

Try FFBE. You start with a cap of like 12 energy at the same recharge rate as this game.

Just in case anyone is interested, running on my Nexus 5X the game's using 175MB of ram on average, peaking at 650MB, so it should work just fine in android phones with 1Gb of ram.

Mine is showing an average of 525MB and a peak of 1.5GB. Seems like it scales really well then. This is on a Pixel.

NandoGip

This has made me lose interest in this game.

Sakura

So are you guys prioritizing castle upgrades before doing any more pulls? Sounds like the way to go if you're min-maxing.

No I don't see much point in doing that early on. As it is my units are too high level and get little to no XP from the story battles.
Now, for later game, when I have a bunch of units I want to level, it would make sense to have the upgrades, then go to the tower of ginding or whatever.

Kalor

There's been a few times where a unit dies and I think they are permanently gone for a second.

The energy gauge doesn't seem that bad so far but then I'll probably only be playing it briefly each day anyway.

Qurupeke

Trying to download the 300 mb~ update, it gets reaaally slow around 90%. Took like 20 mins from 92%->93% and it basically seems stuck right now... Any fix on this? I had around 1GB of free space.

Edit: LMAO It finished when I posted. But still, 90->100 was too long

Kitoro

Try FFBE. You start with a cap of like 12 energy at the same recharge rate as this game.

Oh, I've played FFBE daily since launch, and if I go lightly, I end up with 200+ stockpiled energy. Also, that has account leveling that refills energy to max, making it virtually impossible to run out of energy for a long time.

I've played hundreds of gacha games, and this energy system represents a whole new low in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom