• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

And considering the fact that all its starting 5* are now low/mid tier units at best...

There is no doubt that all current 5* will be useless in a matter of months. The beginning of a game is always the worst time to reroll, but it's either this or nothing.

Blue-kun

Tried to roll once, got only a 4* Sophie at best and a bunch of Fates dude that I don't even know. Unstainlled and updating again so I can reroll.

I just want a good Lyn, please don't be too bad on me, game. A Minerva and Marth would be real good, too...

Shouta

Lyn sure does a ton of damage, lol. I also used a bunch of Orbs from the story to upgrade my castle. XP bonuses are nice.

Folks can add me if they want. 6002486596 is my ID.

Makonero

So I decided to listen to a Fire Emblem soundtrack while I wait for this to come out in NA.

Instead I'm now listening to the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE soundtrack again.

Whoops.

Alkez

Already did. I need at least two good units,don't even need to be 5* base.

It's unfortunate that this roll was so bad, because I absolutely adore Lucina.

Ah fair enough, I wasn't sure if you were going after Lucina specifically or not. I was lucky and got 2 of the units I wanted on my first role (Roy and Cordelia). Even more lucky is the fact they're not terrible lol.

Lyn sure does a ton of damage, lol. I also used a bunch of Orbs from the story to upgrade my castle. XP bonuses are nice.

Yeah Lyn sounds really good. Her artwork is probably one of the better ones in the game as well. I'll drop you an invite now.

Xetherion

Limited energy is godlike, it respects your time so you can live your life and play it in short bursts.

No, limited energy actually makes you spend more time playing, at times when you don't necessarily want to, if you don't want to let the energy bar fill up and go to waste. I hate the stamina systems in these games.

volgihn

Played PVP and my Takumi absolutely destroyed every other 5* character I've played against. It's going to be interesting to see tier lists going forward.

Since I had to use my minty account... Oh, God, my team is so lame....

bm0q9Hn.png

kswiston

I sent you an invite

My ID is 5017680012

I currently have Marth up, but that doesn't seem to matter at the moment.

Kouriozan

Got Lyn on my first summon on another account, but since I'm aiming to get the Black Knight when it releases, I'm better keeping my Camilla account since too much sword wielder would not be good.

Sharing my friend code : 9055688685

Pejo

First roll got me a 5* Ninja unit that I've never heard of...Kagero I think? Either way, I'm not going to really "start" playing until I get Camilla, Chrom, Robin, or at least one of the characters I know. (yea, I started at Awakening - didn't like the idea of perma-death).

Begin the re-roll fest!

Rixa

Yeah I made some orbs from story and upgraded exp gain by 80%, 100% would be 10 orbs. I may do that next when I have 10 orbs, since I don't need to summon for sometime.

Tossed fr to you.
As usual name: RixGAF

My id:1864089961

Akuosa

Why is Chrom the only one who doesn't realize he is being controlled ? No wonder he got kicked out of smash
Not the only one, Ryoma is pretty dense too.

Droped you an invite.
Should we start writing down our IDs? Mine: 1950245954

Dee Dee

First roll got me a 5* Ninja unit that I've never heard of...Kagero I think? Either way, I'm not going to really "start" playing until I get Camilla, Chrom, Robin, or at least one of the characters I know. (yea, I started at Awakening - didn't like the idea of perma-death).

Begin the re-roll fest!

Kagero is from Fates. So you started with Awakening but didn't play Fates? ;)

I am on my 5th re-roll now, Ryoma or Lyn OR DEATH. (I'll take any 5* at this point though.)

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Dang, didn't realize this was being released so soon.

How's performance on the iPhone 5c? Super Mario Run often locks up for minute-long periods, which can be quite annoying.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I do have a question, can you tie one account to multiple devices? I have an iPod touch 6, iPhone 7+, iPad 2, and iPad Air 2. Can I have one account for all devices?

Dee Dee

Does rolling a 5* matter?
Thought you could upgrade to 5*.

Is it really only for early game?

If you are not planning to make this your number 1 phone game for weeks, no, re-rolling is not needed. You'll just get frustrated. Play it for fun.
And yes, you can upgrade any unit to 5* with enough resources anyway.

g.r.e.

There is no doubt that all current 5* will be useless in a matter of months. The beginning of a game is always the worst time to reroll, but it's either this or nothing.
I guess I'm not feeling the reroll hype train right now, but I don't rule out that it adds to the launch experience in its own way. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom