• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owari

I thought this was supposed to be android first? I had no idea it was releasing for iOS as well. Another botched marketing effort from Nintendo?

Maxinas

I thought this was supposed to be android first? I had no idea it was releasing for iOS as well. Another botched marketing effort from Nintendo?

It was announced literally an hour after the direct that it was releasing simultaneously for andriod and ios.

eyesradar

Seriously what's wrong NoA? Do you fellas even work? Went to bed last night want to wake up and play this and now even my lunch hours are gone!

Shouta

Added everyone that sent me an invite.

I'm pretty glad they included an auto-battle option for when I just want to grind something.

fuzzyset

It's available on apkmirror, or is that frowned upon here? I was able to login to US territory and my Nintendo ID this morning.

did someone forget to update the territories on the store

bill pls
67c.gif

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Got two 4stars on my first go but didn't bother rerolling. 5star Abel in my second pack though and he seems great so far so its all good.

Really wish the game would release now. Got some free time for the next couple of hours and would be great to get the rerolling out of the way.

Congrats!

I hope I can get her when I try my hand at re-rolling tomorrow. Hopefully the game is released in Canada by then.
Thanks! At first I tried getting the 20 orbs to do a 5 pull but after some experimenting I decided to keep my orbs at 17 and only focus on unlocking the r s orbs. Sometimes I only got 1 red orb, but my Tharja roll ended up with 4 reds and she appeared on the last orb. Took around 15 rerolls.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I never reroll I take what I get and just hope for better units or units I want later down the road.

In some gacha games, though, it really can make a big difference which unit you start out with, especially since you only get a limited amount of free rolls. Of course, your time is your own :)

darklin0

Banned
So my friend got Camilla but 4*. Does that mean she is weaker than the 5* version even if you 5* her or is just a temporary stat crutch until you evo her to 5*?

chrono01

Thanks! At first I tried getting the 20 orbs to do a 5 pull but after some experimenting I decided to keep my orbs at 17 and only focus on unlocking the r s orbs. Sometimes I only got 1 red orb, but my Tharja roll ended up with 4 reds and she appeared on the last orb. Took around 15 rerolls.
Nice man! Here's hoping I have similar luck.

really want Tharja, but if I strike a nice account before I do, I'll probably settle. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom