• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems odd that you fight Female Robin twice in the story but she's not in any of the gatchas as far as I can tell. Shame, I could really use another green unit (Anna is still my only one XD )

Moonlight

Banned
I got a 5 star Camilla on my first reroll

do I keep rerolling to try and get Camilla and Tharja?

god that seems like it would be a nightmare but

Camilla AND Tharja
Trying to get both of them at once definitely sounds like a nightmare. Just stick with Camilla for now, you can always try again for Tharja later.

Cerium

People raging over a few hours of delay for Fire Emblem on mobile.

To think that this franchise was on its deathbed not too long ago.

MiTYH

Finally got a 5 star. Lyn. Not who I wanted, but it's a 5star, so I'm taking it! Time to start the game for reals

Mr-Joker

Banned
Game seems to be passing my check list of not pissing me off and could potentially be the first "Free to play" game that I will actually like as;

-I am enjoying the game,

-I don't feel like I am running into cool down walls,

-I don't feel like the game is trying to grab my money every two second,

-The games actually works with touch screen control,

-High level quality that is expected in other Fire Emblems games.

In fact my only negative with it so far is the always on-line nonsense that the game has.

Also do battles end up requiring more than 2 stamina as you get further in the game.

NOA hates Fire Emblem fans confirmed.

As a European I find this funny as we had to wait ages for Awakening and Fates to be released in Europe.

Griss

Nothing but error messages for me. Exact same shit as Miitomo. And Mario wasn't on Android.

0/3 in trying to play Nintendo games on my phone. What a farce.

EDIT: Nice loading screens though.

JC Lately

Nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about mobile app culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on consoles where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in mobile, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the mobile gaming public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Fire Emblem for either iOS or Android, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nintendo, Intsys, Google, Apple publicly apologize and release the app NOW or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Not gonna lie: I laughed.

if leveling up gives random stats has it been checked that a max level character ends up the same as another? if not I guess that means leveling up the same characters until you are happy with one of them.

kswiston

People raging over a few hours of delay for Fire Emblem on mobile.

To think that this franchise was on its deathbed not too long ago.

This thread is moving faster than the OT for FE Awakening's NA release.

EDIT: Faster than the Fates OT as well. Gatcha Emblem is GAF's Fire Emblem of choice.

Tom_Cody

Any day now...

caf.jpg
Oh lord

Hmm, after regretting re-rolling a 4* Tharja I've just got a 5* Camilla roll with a 3* Lon'qu and 3* Setsuna as well. Think I'll be keeping it, they aren't my favourites but I like all of them.

To anyone who wants to start playing in NA on iOS. You can create an Australian itunes account and download the game that way. Then just sign back in to your regular account before you start the game and pick United States as your region.

Here is a youtube guide if you are interested. (For a different game but same technique works for Fire Emblem)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDkMBFkW7ck

MiTYH

So I guess it makes sense to upgrade the castle ASAP? To make the most of the exp boost it gives?

Seems to be going up in orb price though. Level three is 5 orbs, I thin level two was 3 orbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom