• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

How do you re-roll?

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

MegaPanda

I've only gotten green badges from the tower, is it gonna be a daily rotation?
I guess no ones sure since it's only day 1 lol, but man I am 100% in on this game

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The info page made it sound like you can level up characters beyond 20, but I know you can also class up once you hit 20. I think I've also read that stats reset once you class up. Does that mean that going beyond level 20 is pointless when you're below 5*?

Velcro Fly

The difficulty in the game comes from shitty touch controls making me drag things on top of other things instead of letting me attack after I move. Jesus Christ

Caim

WGs98gU.jpg
FlXnu6M.jpg
V6MCwby.jpg

The only ability that isn't in the pictures is Speed +3

Quonny

The difficulty in the game comes from shitty touch controls making me drag things on top of other things instead of letting me attack after I move. Jesus Christ

Tap your unit.
Tap the enemy you can attack.
It doesn't auto attack and you can see where you're going.

The drag controls blow. Tap tap controls are much better.

I'm kind of regretting my decision to not reroll... Having no decent 4/5 star melee characters is kind of dragging me down. I've got a 4 star butler and a 4 star ninja, neither of whom are exactly damage maestros.

TGMIII

Sorry, its you.

On my iPad 2 it crashes constantly, on my iPod Touch 6, ipad Air 2 it works wonderfully.

It's strange because I had no issues and then suddenly once it started it never stopped. Even on missions I completed I'm suddenly unable to finish because it'll crash constantly once a battle starts. I'll give it some time and come back but it's a 5th gen ipod touch so maybe it just isn't up for the task.

Caim

The info page made it sound like you can level up characters beyond 20, but I know you can also class up once you hit 20. I think I've also read that stats reset once you class up. Does that mean that going beyond level 20 is pointless when you're below 5*?

You get SP for level ups as well so you could probably pick up most of the abilities before you promote.

Gvitor

Sucks that you can't see which orbs are you going to get before spending the first 5 orbs. I went into summon with 20 orbs and it only had ONE red orb (I wanted Lucina).

So I select that first, and fucking 5 star Lucina appears, with a short video and all that jazz.

The others were nice as well, Sakura 4* and FemCorrin 4*, and 2 randoms I don't care.

Caim

I have 20 orbs, but when I go to summon it's only asking me to use 5. What am I missing to use the multi-summon?

Pull with those 5 and after the first pull it'll ask you if you want to keep going and the discount will kick in.

Firemind

My first seven summons are Matthew, Raigh, Lilina, Virion, Subaki, Effie and Barst. Not sure if that's good or not, but I'm happy I got three from Elibe! Score!

Man what a bummer. I rolled a 3-Star Tiki and a 4-Star Roy in the same pull... Had a mini-heart attack but was let down when they weren't 5-Star haha. Still rerolling...

ok. for feather required to rank up characters...
2* to 3* = 200 feathers
3* to 4* = 2000 feathers
4* to 5* = 20000 feathers

only missing 1* to 2* but I guess it'll be 20 looking at the pattern

Vamphuntr

Why doesn't it dld the 500 MB all together? Download 60 MB, start the game, Download 80 MB more. Play 2 prologue missions, requires now 400 MB.

What are the chances of getting 4star summons or higher? I've used quite a few orbs now but only ever gotten 3stars. Never even gotten below 3stars.

Did another summon and got Lucina, hnnnnng the game is teasing me to abandon my Camilla roll.

5li5nQil.png

Why are all top units red >.<

Because most top units are gonna be lords, and most Lords wield Swords for what I can only assume are rhyming reasons.

All the more reason to treasure Hector imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom