• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cess007

How do you even reroll in this game?

Yeah I don't get it. Do you go through prologue and sunmon? Is that what people are calling their first roll?

How does one re-roll?

Yes, you complete the tutorial and get all your 20 Orbts. Then you Summon. If you don't like what you get, you uninstall the App and try again

Edit: Here's a quick guide:

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Do you gain experience from Arena Duels or do you have to go to the Training Tower?

4 Star Chrom, 3 Star everyone else (2x Fredrick, Captain America, Blue-Haired Girl on Pegasus.) I have no idea what I'll do, heh. All the different art styles are eurrrggh, but the sprites are great, and the game feels great to play.

lmao.png

lol ...I didn't get any characters I specifically wanted but cool beans.

daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Quonny

"Is this a good roll?"

If you got 5*, yes, play.
If you got a character you really like, yes, play.
If you got a 3+ 4*, play.

Or just play because all of our units will be garbage in a couple months anyway.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I'm assuming the game constantly crashing on iOS is their servers buckling and not an issue with my device. Anyone else getting crashes every few minutes?

Sorry, its you.

On my iPad 2 it crashes constantly, on my iPod Touch 6, ipad Air 2 it works wonderfully.

Voror

Given how long it takes to get there I wonder if I might just stick with what I got.

Rolled four star Tharja and Lon'que and three star Olivia. That any good or pretty bad?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh my God this game is so deliciously beautiful <3

And now to not enter this thread for another one or two months until all the rerolling annoyance is over. See you later, people who will still be playing by then!

NexusCell

I got 2x 5* Takumi...
... but what I really need...
... are friends.
:D

Add me: 4552836708

Congrats on everyone getting 5* on their first try. And to the ones still re-rolling, good luck! Took me 6 tries...

Edit: Thanks to whoever Caim is! Your Marth came to my castle and gave me some feathers. Nice.

Cool, I'll add you.

If anyone wants to add me, my friendcode is 0901573137

Anna is tragically bad for me. Fighter class with low HP and low attack. I guess that is why you can use items to level up though from the dailies I've farmed today I've got enough for 1 level up on her. Plus thanks to the way EXP works in this game I can't do easier content to gain EXP.

How do I go about increasing star ranks? Don't want to feed dupes/other materials before I understand how that works.
To increase star ranks you need feathers (arena and other ways) and badges (training tower, seem to be a daily theme green right now for example).

Speaking of which. I have 5 feathers and need like 2000 to promote Azama to 4*.

Damn, I messed up. On my first roll I got a 5* Robin, 4* Robin and two other 4*s. I rerolled thinking "man I don't want two Robins". I'm on my 5th or 6th reroll now and I've yet to get another 5*, hell most of the time I only get one 4*. I should have just stuck with that initial roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom