• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberVulcan

Going in: Okay, Roy and/or Hector is the dream, Robin or Camilla also acceptable.

First summon of very first roll attempt: Roy

Overall:
LbUXvaI.png

Gat dayum I am happy right now.

Gambit

So I messed up: accidentally linked my Nintendo ID right away, but then deinstalled to re-roll (and move the app to the tablet instead of phone).

However apparently I did not unlink the NNID (if even possible) and now I can't link em anymore.

Argh!

And what did my re-roll give me? 5 three star guys: Donnel, Robin, Gunther, Eliwood and some no-name.

TGMIII

I'm assuming the game constantly crashing on iOS is their servers buckling and not an issue with my device. Anyone else getting crashes every few minutes?

Kouriozan

I'm assuming the game constantly crashing on iOS is their servers buckling and not an issue with my device. Anyone else getting crashes every few minutes?

The game run fine on mine (iPad 4), 0 crash while Record Keeper or Brave Exvius for example crash every 10/15 mins.

EloNoolah

Started summoning and when I got to the fifth summon realized I had spent the one orb I needed on a castle upgrade and had to quit. At the very least I got a 4* Camilla and 5* Robin out of it :')

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My rolls were terrible. I not only didn't get any characters I like, but I also actually got a couple I dislike. That said, I'll stick with them and see what happens.

For people who might not have seen him yet, this is Odin:

MattyG

Banned
How should I be going about summoning? Should I be summoning all 5 heroes every time I go into the menu? And if so, how many orbs is that total?

Ah, so the heart icon over units is a lock function. They're basically used so you don't accidentally lose a unit through fusion or some other means.

This game seems to lock any 4* and higher.

Kinsei

Banned
How should I be going about summoning? Should I be summoning all 5 heroes every time I go into the menu? And if so, how many orbs is that total?

It costs 20 orbs to pull all five. If you do it this way you're basically pulling four and getting one free.

Wazzy

Banned
I pulled Cherche, Hawkeye and Cordelia. Hmmm I'm almost tempted to keep this account unless Hawkeye is garbage.

Wanderer5

Meh think I'll keep Hinoka and just pass on trying to get Marth or Roy for now. Might as well just have a 5* for the time being, and I think her and Caeda are fine.

ty_hot

Game is addictive. Should have spent the orbs for extra 60xp earlier. I have the archer on 11 (used the things to level up he was 4 or 5 before), so in the arena I play using him as much as I can (with the help of the guy that gives extra attack if possible/necessary). This way I start killing one guy at least.

Won one more character from the special battle lvl5, the other one is lvl15 I can't fight her yet.

I'm on 70.000 in the ranking. Let's see tomorrow morning lol.

And what exactly is the summon? Do I get those heroes for a limited time? Or forever?

NexusCell

Someone rate my roll. I'm don't know if I want to reroll since I'm on iOS and I don't really want to redownload all that stuff.

dzxt53a.png

Reddaye

Banned
Ended up with pretty solid results for my first five rolls:

5* Lucina (YUS!)
4* Eliwood (Also YUS!)
4* Arthur
3* Henry
3* Cecilia

Super happy with the Lucina, and also Eliwood. I can't really complain with the rolls at all to be honest. Lucina was probably my most wanted, and to get her at 5* without needing to do any rerolling is nice.

exfatal

C3siav0WAAANDsN.jpg:large

Wow not bad for my first roll, think im going to stick with this set even though i really wanted Thraja, 5 star Lyn is awesome, and considering other peoples luck with 5 stars dont wanna take that chance. If anything will use my Nintendo coins to by more orbs

Dee Dee

I got 2x 5* Takumi...
... but what I really need...
... are friends.
:D

Add me: 4552836708

Congrats on everyone getting 5* on their first try. And to the ones still re-rolling, good luck! Took me 6 tries...

Edit: Thanks to whoever Caim is! Your Marth came to my castle and gave me some feathers. Nice.

Kouriozan

Can someone please confirm that she's a native 5 star? My goal was to get one of those (was hoping for Lyn, but I want to actually play the game) and was wondering if I got a "jackpot character."

Yes she is : https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/tier-list
Here are the others :
Ryoma (Red)
Lyn (Red)
Lucina (Red)
Tiki: Dragon Scion
Leo (Red)
Azura (Blue)
Hinoka (Blue)
Linde (Blue)
Hector (Green)
Minerva (Green)
Takumi (Grey)
Elise (Grey)

Caim

I got 2x 5* Takumi...
... but what I really need...
... are friends.
:D

Add me: 4552836708

Congrats on everyone getting 5* on their first try. And to the ones still re-rolling, good luck! Took me 6 tries...

You can merge your duplicate characters for more SP which allow them to unlock their skills sooner, just remember to take the heart symbol off since characters are automatically locked so you don't accidentally get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom