• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

Is one 5 star unit enough ? I got Tiki, 4 star Lon'qu and 3 star Corrin and Draug... What do you guys think?

Its fine.

I have 0 5 star units and am having a great time.

I have a feeling the folks going nutso to get tons of 5 star units are going to burn through this game real fast. Maybe too fast.

Hero

Thanks guys. Didn't like my rolls, how do I delete the save? Thought there was a way to do it without deleting the app?

Seil

I'm trying to decide really whether I care about the fifth pull enough to put in the time...

When you don't have to redownload stuff, it takes 2 minutes or less to get into the game where you can pull four times. Completing the three missions to get the 5th pull can take upwards of 5 extra minutes.

Going for 4 clearly gets you far more chances in a period of time, but you're left wondering what that last one might have been x.x

exfatal

Just finsihed upgrading my castle to max. Heres my Friend code if anyone wants battle or w.e it is you do with friends got a 5* Lyn and Tiki
Code: 4756809818

Screenshot_20170202-184026.png

Managed to get this on my second pull, but i got a 4 Star Camilla and Frederick on my first pull. Team's coming together pretty well, no desire to reroll.

Okay. This is a fun little time waster.
The music is good.
The battles are short and simple.
It runs great and touch screen is very responsive.

Also I don't feel like I actually need to use money. Which is good, I want to get Lyn tho, but Roy is good enough.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I just finished chapter 9. Without proper pvp I think I'm done playing it. There's just not enough game in this thing.

Azuran

Banned
I just finished chapter 9. Without proper pvp I think I'm done playing it. There's just not enough game in this thing.

It's the first day. They're not going to be introducing the really difficult and complex stuff in the first couple of weeks when no one even has any units leveled up.

Sterok

First summon got me a 4* Camilla and Fir. Not the greatest, but I didn't want to bother rerolling. Second summon? 4* Sophia and Azama. 5* Lucina and Young Tiki. I'm satisfied at sticking with this file.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Got a five star Roy and garbage 3 stars including Donnel.

May say fuck it and reroll. Do I have to do the tutorial all over again if I do?

Nonentity

I have a pull with a 5 star Roy and a 5 star Camilla, and then some other 3 star dorks... I guess I'm gonna stick with it, though my gut says to install it on my iPad and try for something better before I commit.

ChrisD

Managed to free enough space for the game.

First go had four characters I couldn't care less about.
Tried a reroll. Setsuna was nice but... Eh.
Third time was the charm. :D Red orb became Sophia; don't know the character but they were a 4-star. Second Red orb was 5-star Lucina! White orb was Azama, and I loved that goof. Final orb, Blue, was Robin. Only 3-star, but I just wanted Lucina, Robin, Marth or Roy to be completely content. In other words, I am more than content right now!

....now to actually play I guess, lol.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

Hilarious - your post on the Exvius thread made me download the game. Then I do a search for rerolling on here and find this post.

tebunker

Banned
got a couple of four stars in my first pull, happy enough with that. Game is simple enough, cute artwork, great music, good time waster. Will be a fun one for the commute

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
So the game tells me I unlocked new difficulties for earlier chapters, but I see no option to change difficulty?

Also the game is EZ mode so far.

vareon

The story is pretty much standard stuff for gacha f2p game, but I had the most fun in reading the brief character dialogues on Home screen.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Been rerolling for three hours with shit luck. And then like a reward for my effort, this happens:

5* Lyn
5* Marth
4* Fem Corrin
3* Gaius

Hell. Yeah.

LProtag

Fuck yes, pulled Camilla.

Takumi + Lucina + Camilla for 5 stars now. Just need a 5 star blue unit and I'll have a balanced team.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
have u done it on lunatic and hard mode as well?

Got through 5 chapters on hard, lunatic is just a huge stamina sink. Since battlefields are so small there's not a whole lot of tactics going on and you can just brute force your way through all the battles.

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

Fuck i already linked my account but havent done a roll yet, havent start the first mission. Am I fucked?

EDIT You can erase data,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom