• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

AYB3pc6.png

how lucky am i
L_eating_a_pie_by_neeli_chan.gif

Rootbeer

Banned
Alright settled on my starter team. 5* Lyn and 5* Robin. After a few dozen rerolls it's the best combo I got in one roll, even though there are some chars I would have rather had... I really wanted Robin so I'm happy.

Anyone on GAF, add me!

Got my 2* Sophia. Had two party members close to KO but was able to get the AI to focus on Azama whom they could not damage for the most part. Edit: 7 level ups later and Sophia still has 2 speed. Come to think of it she was slow in FE6.

Speaking of which the daily Hero Battle challenges are listed one of the help pages if you scroll down the notifications:
Sophia
Virion
Hana
Subaki
Donnel
Lissa
Gunter
Cecilia
Felicia
Wrys
Oliva
Stahl
After Stahl the rotation continues at the top with Sophia. Also no farming yourself an army of 1* Sophia's. The rewards are one time only even for the reappearances...now I regret feeding my 2* Sophia with the 1* version for a whole 10 SP gained.

j-wood

Ok so I just did my first pull I got:

5 star lucina
4 star subaki
4 star cherche
4 star oboro
4 star florina

This good? Or should I re roll?

aett

Managed to use the ultra-spotty wifi at my office to do two rolls so far, both of them highly disappointing.

I'm not even sure which banner to pull on for future rerolls. I'm torn between Lyn and Lucina.

After a couple rerolls got

5* Takumi
5* Camilla
4* Effie
4* Palla
4* Cecilia

Don't like Takumi, but can't really complain. At least I won't have to hear FOREVER MOREEEEEEE again.

mjc

On my third reroll I pulled:

5* Corrin
5* Kagero
4* Jakob
3* Saizo
3* Setsuna

It's a little weird being so Fates heavy, but I won't complain. Should I keep this?

Anteo

lmao @ everyone rerolling, Im not even interested in more heroes right now, the starting 6 is enough, I invested it all on the castle

Vamphuntr

Sölf;229607871 said:
Yeah, so, those 3% for 5*? Not so sure about that. That's four 5* in 3 pulls now.

They might be more generous for launch or the rates are increased for a multi-pull. The catch with these game is to not pull to get the unit you want but for the banner itself. When they add more characters they will probably be hard to get.

Kouriozan

Did some YOLO pulls on my Camilla account, got only 3* sh*t, delinked and relinked to my Lucina/Ryoma account, will do a bit more rerolling but I can say I like Ryoma way better.

LProtag

Pulled Lucina on my 2nd set of rolls.

I'm good with Lucina + Takumi, and I also have Corrin pulling her weight.

Need a good green unit and I'm set.

lmao @ everyone rerolling, Im not even interested in more heroes right now, the starting 6 is enough, I invested it all on the castle

Yeah, probably going to go this route. My 5* robin is a beast and florina is my off-healer. The default crew and what I've already pulled can do the work till lvl 40 and whatnot.

Gonna play this like an MMO. Play the long game and focus on events

Dee Dee

I got a 3* Saizo.
He's wrecking stuff. And the Ninja thing where he weakens enemies he hits still applies.

Is he good or am I biased? I really liked him in Fates so I might just overuse / level him more than the others.

That was interesting for about 30 minutes but I can't see myself playing any more of it. Super basic and really none of the things I enjoy in a FE game have meaningfully made a transition to this mobile attempt. And the character designs are pretty poor, alongside the clashing artstyles for some of the characters. Lyn looks... bad.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
First 5 Fire Emblem Heroes pulls: Camilla, Marth, Abel, Est, & Lon'qu. No re-rolls. Im satisfied with my team.

Hero

Where are people getting enough gems to do all 5 summons? I know you get 2 from the owl but where do you get the others?

Azuran

Banned
Screw it, completing the 3 prologue chapters takes too fucking long. I'm just going to roll 4 times at most.

I know I'm not going to be F2P so I can live without a free roll for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom