• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

//ARCANUM

This game confuses me. When you guys say re-roll, are you referring to redeeming the first set of free orbs you get? I was confused on what colors I should select when using them. I got a bunch of trash. How does this work?

Seil

Nothing in the FAQ seems to say you can't use the same account across different operating systems, just that Orbs purchased on one don't carry over to the other, which is pretty standard.

Kinsei

Banned
This game confuses me. When you guys say re-roll, are you referring to redeeming the first set of free orbs you get? I was confused on what colors I should select when using them. I got a bunch of trash. How does this work?

Correct. If you don't like your first pull of five characters then you can delete the app and start over.

nikos

Are we supposed to use our summoned allies right away, or stick with the default team? I summoned a few four star heroes.

Any tips on a good team comp?

Clov

I thought it wouldn't transfer purchases, but it would transfer your save? Not sure.

Also, got a 4 star Chrom on my second pull, decided to keep that one. Hope I can get a Leo later!

Just downloaded. Production values are incredible. Combat seems more fun than the other rgacha games I've played. I'm completely lost but can see myself getting into this.

btkadams

Sorry guys. How do you re-roll? Just delete the app and redownload?

Edit: never mind! Found it on previous page. This game seems alright so far!

Got a 5* Marth off my last reroll and decided to deal with it. Doesn't hurt that he came with a 4* Corrin (M), Tiki Nowi, and Jacob. I just alternated banners since I don't have a particular preference who I get. One 5* character is more than enough to destroy the story mode.

Now I'm properly linked and have 20 more orbs. Scared to roll with my luck. It is nice that you can pump expiring Platinum Points into Heroes rewards, I was about to lose 800 of the suckers.

Cuburt

Wish I would have read about rerolling instead of rushing to play the game as soon as I realized it was up.

Oh well.

Never knew the Fire Emblem theme had lyrics.

"Fi-iire Eeem-blem"

//ARCANUM

Correct. If you don't like your first pull of five characters then you can delete the app and start over.

Gotcha, so it's best to go ahead and spend all those orbs right away? Which "set" do I want to pull from and what colors should I choose? I most want a Lucina or Camilla.

Kinsei

Banned
Gotcha, so it's best to go ahead and spend all those orbs right away? Which "set" do I want to pull from and what colors should I choose? I most want a Lucina or Camilla.

Both can be obtained from either set. Camilla is a green unit and Lucina is a red unit.

Muffmuff

Neo Member
So the game tells me I unlocked new difficulties for earlier chapters, but I see no option to change difficulty?

Also the game is EZ mode so far.

dont say that too loud, limited time content which only can cleared by certain units will come sooner ot later...

Seil

Even from iOS to Android and vice versa? Because Android emulation would make rerolling way easier.

Right now I'm under the assumption it'll work, the only time I've seen anything clarified in the FAQ was related to Orbs, stating that Orbs purchased on Android only work on Android, for example. Which is pretty standard for premium currency purchases. I haven't seen anything saying you can't use the same account across operating systems.

kewlmyc

Right now I'm under the assumption it'll work, the only time I've seen anything clarified in the FAQ was related to Orbs, stating that Orbs purchased on Android only work on Android, for example. Which is pretty standard for premium currency purchases. I haven't seen anything saying you can't use the same account across operating systems.

Tales of Link works the same way, just making sure. Thanks!

vaporeon

C3sycPHVYAEzeub.jpg
Should I reroll? :( I like Hector (not the art though...) but I couldn't even roll a single girl, lmao.

Tiktaalik

On my roll I had the option between 3 blue and 2 red. I wonder how much having no green to start will affect the difficulty of the game.

ryseing

I do wish they gave you a basic set of free characters with every color represented. Ch. 1 was tougher than it needed to be since my rolls gave me mostly reds.

Also, they made Matthew the equivalent of the ninja class, only attacking from distance and all. Very disappointing. I would have liked to see a distinction between thief/assassin and ninja.

Shouta

The "sets" provide increased chances to get the featured character. If you want Lucina, you should pull from the Legendary Heroes banner to try and get her. She's a Red Unit so open those to see if she pops up. Do the Deep Devotion banner if you want to try for Camilla. She's a Green Unit so pick those to open to see if you get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom