• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if |Import OT| ~Should I Marry My Siblings Or Should I Kill Them?~

That's not saying much.

also I wonder if there's any streamers that played on Lunatic
I didn't find Awakening's story to be bad, just really simple. The themes of this game are already a lot more intriguing, and as I said, the whole story isn't even out yet.

Though it's obvious that the main focus of the 3DS games are the chararacters themselves, which is fine with me too.

Draxal

I believe you have to stay within the same tier of class, so basic to basic or promoted to promoted, can't go promoted to basic and basic to promoted

Dunno how a dancer would be involved in this though

Dancer would be promoted class + 20.

The item is infinite, so availability is not a problem. Money however is a problem.
You can't class down. Though you might be able to if your marriage partner is a base class.

You can't class down, special classes work differently. To test it I wife sealed a level 18 Azura to a cavalier, promoted her to a paladin. So she starts at level 1, then I parallel sealed her back to a songstress and she was level 21.

(edit, Cavalier was from Kamui, it's really easy to get her to S rank as she should be dancing everyturn for so much xp).

CSX

Because Matoi
is suppose to be Cordelia's reincarnation. Grey and Syalla are supposed reincarnates too.

Third route spoiler:
Severa can be Matoi's mother. I'm still laughing.

To be fair on that third route spoiler , I love how they wrote a special support script just for that to happen.

Hikami

This game is playing with my feelings.

Playing the other side feels so wrong when you've become so attached to the first side you played.

At its current state, the third campaign is a glitchy mess but people have reached the end of it already.

Unless IS is going to change it prior to its actual release, its been leaked.
Not that I'm expecting some huge step up, but I think waiting for the official working release of the third part would be best before passing judgement on the story as a whole.

I see people mentioning an "Anya" route. What is that? Is that the name of the third route? Or are there split paths like Ephraim/Eirika? Or is it something I shouldn't worry about because spoilers?

Sakura

I see people mentioning an "Anya" route. What is that? Is that the name of the third route? Or are there split paths like Ephraim/Eirika? Or is it something I shouldn't worry about because spoilers?

Hoshido and Nohr are the English version names of Byakuya and Anya.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Anya oukoku is the nohr route and byakuya oukoku is the hoshido route.

- Beaten

Shun

Having a hard time deciding who to marry in Byakuya side...

Hinoka and Hinata.

All of them cuz supports.

Also from my pixiv and other art feeds, as per Fire Emblem fan base tradition, BL is in full force with more to come in the coming weeks...

Apparently Marx is one of the most popular candidates with works depicting Marx/Zero, Marx/Leon, Marx/Kamui, and Marx/Joker.

It seems like there's more of Marx in general than Leon, Camilla, etc. I don't see Ryoma at all.

Hinoka and Hinata.

All of them cuz supports.

Also from my pixiv and other art feeds, as per Fire Emblem fan base tradition, BL is in full force with more to come in the coming weeks...

Apparently Marx is one of the most popular candidates with works depicting Marx/Zero, Marx/Leon, Marx/Kamui, and Marx/Joker.

It seems like there's more of Marx in general than Leon, Camilla, etc. I don't see Ryoma at all.
I've actually seen a lot of Ryoma stuff on Tumblr.

There's a lot of dudes in this game that I think will be popular subjects for fanworks.

Shun

I've actually seen a lot of Ryoma stuff on Tumblr.

There's a lot of dudes in this game that I think will be popular subjects for fanworks.

I'm speaking only for JP sites because FE games have been a gold mine for BL enthusiasts considering that the chara in the games are bishonen heaven.

How do you recruit Anna?

Also you recurit Anna via Gaiden but I haven't been able to get her yet.

I'm speaking only for JP sites because FE games have been a gold mine for BL enthusiasts considering that the chara in the games are bishonen heaven.

Also you recurit Anna via Gaiden but I haven't been able to get her yet.
Hopefully the bara artists will take part soon too, though I'm sure they will.

This crop of FE dudes is pretty muscular, probably the buffest bunch since Radiant Dawn. Some of the costumes are deceiving, if you look at the character models, these guys lift. Not that many lithe pretty boys comparatively.

Sakura

Well, I don't know how to recruit her, so I married Sakura.
But the support convo was the stupidest thing and still makes no sense to me, so I think I will reload and marry Kazahana instead.

NeonZ

How do you recruit Anna?

I don't think it's possible to recruit her yet. The text of her "C" support with male Kamui makes a reference to
him saving her from bandits
, but there's no chapter with Anna in the script at all currently, based on the text dump. I think she's either going to be part of a spotpass chapter (but it'd need to be an actual download, rather than just unlock, and the menus have no mention of new chapters through spotpass right now) or DLC chapter (which would be pretty low from Nintendo, considering how the character is fully complete already).

Shun

I don't think it's possible to recruit her yet.

That explains it because I've gone through a good amount of the Gaiden chapters and I haven't seen her at all. I tried checking the JP wiki sites and they have nothing on her yet either.

Well, I don't know how to recruit her, so I married Sakura.
But the support convo was the stupidest thing and still makes no sense to me, so I think I will reload and marry Kazahana instead.

You made the right choice Sakura is stupid, but I'd recommend waiting it out cause Kazahana isn't that great either. At least in my opinion.

Sakura

That explains it because I've gone through a good amount of the Gaiden chapters and I haven't seen her at all. I tried checking the JP wiki sites and they have nothing on her yet either.

You made the right choice Sakura is stupid, but I'd recommend waiting it out cause Kazahana isn't that great either. At least in my opinion.

I'll probably be done Byakuya soon so there is no point in waiting really. Then I won't be playing the game again until the third route is available.

my SE copy safely arrived just now... probably will start playing it tonight.
still sulking about my stupid mistake regarding my n3ds order

spiritfox

This crop of FE dudes is pretty muscular, probably the buffest bunch since Radiant Dawn. Some of the costumes are deceiving, if you look at the character models, these guys lift. Not that many lithe pretty boys comparatively.

Have you seen the DLC pics? Lots of muscles there.

Shun

I'll probably be done Byakuya soon so there is no point in waiting really. Then I won't be playing the game again until the third route is available.

Wow that was fast... I'm taking my sweet time with this game until DLC.

Chapter 21

Wow, Lava level and more reinforcements... GG. This is around where Lunatic ramps up a little bit compared to it's easier beginning but they give you access to too many units per level in my opinion. Shoulda cut them down by 2-3 to make it a little more challenging. You can choose to go cheese through this level by finishing it early and solving the puzzle but it actually poses a challenge if you wait it out.

Xenoflare

Every male 3d model in the game is buff because Nintendo skimped out on making them unique.

I do agree that the game will attract a certain crowd with the art style. Very modern and "attractive" compared to the pre-awakening era.

Not that I'm complaining. Leo and Sakura's portraits are my favorites out of all siblings

NeonZ

Two other minor bosses that can be captured.
Daniela is from Hoshido's campaign, Kumagera from Nohr, both chapter 14 coincidently. Both also start with skills outside of their class lines.
Also, enemies, and bosses keep their boosted stats and added skills from hard at least... So maybe the same goes to Lunatic?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/Fire Emblem If/Daniela_01_zpsjb7q8moq.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/Fire Emblem If/Kumagera_02_zpsa3jnbvwe.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/Fire Emblem If/Kumagera_01_zpsour4h5ep.jpg

Is there any footage anywhere of the amiibo levels, and the TCG DLC characters?

This video has some battle footage against Marth and Ike, but not footage of the chapters themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOM8qrU7Y6A

It seems like you face them alongside a team of generics similar to their initial teams, like the spotpass teams in Awakening.

No videos for the Cipher stuff, but here are some screenshots of Masked Lucina though:
MaskedLucina_02_zpscqubu3mt.jpg
MaskedLucina_01_zpsbry9vklo.jpg

antun

I had my first casualty today...

Silas
bit the dust... Chapter 18.
(ninja cave with lots of opening switching)

Nice difficulty in this game. I really like it.

I´m still playing on normal and it´s quite tricky overall.

Aizo

Banned
How many hours did it take most people to beat the game? I'm doing My Castle stuff quite often, so it's going pretty slow.

Top Bottom