• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT5| Intermittent Farting, Wrist Curls and Hammer Strength Machine Spotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanR1221

I picked up lighter dumbbells and did longer farmers walks today. 50 pounds in each hand, and walked 300 feet 3x.

Can't wait to start building these up more and more. Awesome conditioning work.

Petrie

Banned
Ok you guys WAAAAAAY overhyped those Quest bars. Bought chocolate peanutbutter since they didn't have any cookie dough.

Decent tasting bar but my god some of you were hyping those up like they are flippin Cadberry Eggs on Easter.

Taste like a pretty run of the mill protein bar. Ill still give cookie dough a shot.

Nobody recommended that flavor though. That's like saying all gyms suck because you went to a Planet Fitness. Consistently ranked at the bottom tasting flavors. until you get cookie dough, PBJ, PB Supreme, and other top tiers, you can't judge.

blackflag

Ok you guys WAAAAAAY overhyped those Quest bars. Bought chocolate peanutbutter since they didn't have any cookie dough.

Decent tasting bar but my god some of you were hyping those up like they are flippin Cadberry Eggs on Easter.

Taste like a pretty run of the mill protein bar. Ill still give cookie dough a shot.

I guess you didn't read the multiple posts saying that chocolate peanut butter is not good?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Imma try to get another box today. While I want to go cookie dough, I think I will go for PB&J. Any other suggestions?
I'm pretty much sticking to cookie dough, PB&J, PB supreme, apple pie, and brownie. Brownie is only to change it up. The first 4 is all you need!

sphinx

the piano man
move to the good ol' US of A!

german Amazon has all the flavors for sale but at a rather high price...

35 euros for a box = $46.00 US dollars a box.... :'''(

EDIT: Hey, random ebay US sellers with worldwide shipping have them too, will search more..

Cudder

Had another Clif bar today and they definitely give Quest a run for their money in terms of taste. It's been a while since I've had a Quest bar though. :(

DatDude

Banned
What's considered healthy things to eat..put aren't bland and disgusting?

I mean, I like my burgers, fries, fried chicken as much as the next guy, but I'd love some healthy alternatives.

CrankyJay

Banned
Nobody recommended that flavor though. That's like saying all gyms suck because you went to a Planet Fitness. Consistently ranked at the bottom tasting flavors. until you get cookie dough, PBJ, PB Supreme, and other top tiers, you can't judge.

PBJ is pretty damn awesome, I'm not gonna lie. It's the texture that throws me though.

abuC

What's considered healthy things to eat..put aren't bland and disgusting?

I mean, I like my burgers, fries, fried chicken as much as the next guy, but I'd love some healthy alternatives.

I go to Muscle Makers grill, the Rocky Balboa is pretty good It has 680 calories, and 56g of protein, grilled chicken, turkey meatballs and reduced fat mozzarella. The only drawback is it has a lot of sodium, but my blood pressure is low so no problem.

I also love getting whole wheat wraps from this Italian deli, they have tons of combinations with grilled chicken or chicken cutlets.

scroll3.gif

The Chef

I guess you didn't read the multiple posts saying that chocolate peanut butter is not good?

Aaaaahhh shit. I could have sworn it was chocolate peanutbutter that was in the top 3. I guess that explains why that was the inky flavor they had left. Damnit. Ill choke through these suckers.

Petrie

Banned
Aaaaahhh shit. I could have sworn it was chocolate peanutbutter that was in the top 3. I guess that explains why that was the inky flavor they had left. Damnit. Ill choke through these suckers.

Peanut Butter Supreme is what you were looking for.

blackflag

Peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter supreme. Entirely different texture and everything.

The Chef

Yeah the texture of chocolate peanut butter is just awful.
Im going to see if i can swap my box out for a different flavor tomorrow. I'll let you know if they laugh at me.

Cooter

Just got home and let me tell you, a PB&J bar after a 19 hour fast tastes like heaven!

Cooter

I would eat the PBJ one even if it wasn't a protein bar. Cookie dough seems to taste better every time I eat it.
For real! My daughter was begging for a bite because I was moaning and going on about how good it tasted. I gave her one and you should have seen her face. She says, "this is good for you?" lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just got done at my apartment gym. Humble Week 1 continues.

The TVs there were showing the Crossfit Olympics :|

Cooter

Winner is the last man without an injury.
Hahaha! As time goes on I find myself more hostile toward crossfit.

Off subject...Should I post a video next week of me attempting a muscle up with 35lbs or of me getting as many as I can at one time? Obviously I have to choose one or the other.

Demon Ice

Banned
Hahaha! As time goes on I find myself more hostile toward crossfit.

Off subject...Should I post a video next week of me attempting a muscle up with 35lbs or of me getting as many as I can at one time? Obviously I have to choose one or the other.

I vote 35 lbs because I don't want to sit through 20 minutes of you doing a million unweighted muscle ups and making me feel weaker than I already am :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Szu said:
imagine picture of his belt here

Awesome belt pic man. One of the best feelings in the world is when clothes start fitting differently/better.

As a currently extra large version of the real Truelize I look forward to the day when my belts don't laugh at me. Someday soon.

Over my first 15 days I am down 9.5lbs. And that is without the ability to do cardio yet. Baby steps. But it's still a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom