• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT8| Dad Bods, Bulge Swelfies, and Wait...Do you even lift bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

Ok, I'm uploading mine shortly. Technically my head isn't cropped, but it's not visible.

Also, I hope your wife likes mortal kombat... and grape jelly...??

Incoming...

MK2--Mortal%20Kombat%20II%20rev%20L31_Mar15%2012_05_59.png

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Ok, I'm uploading mine shortly. Technically my head isn't cropped, but it's not visible.

Also, I hope your wife likes mortal kombat... and grape jelly...??

Incoming...
My pic will also have my head covered... That's all you're getting until tomorrow!

mkenyon

Banned
"Big beards, not sexy. Best to not include them." -Mrs. Kenyon

I showed her Gore's beard pic.

"You know how much fecal matter there is in there? That's a UTI waiting to happen."

Cooter

Just finalized a pic I took today as a back up incase I don't lean out a little more by tomorrow. This is serious business.

mdsfx

Just finalized a pic I took today as a back up incase I don't lean out a little more by tomorrow. This is serious business.
So... Should I not have taken mine after a night of drinking and a pancake breakfast??
Am I doing this right?

Cooter

Sounds like these rules are biased against quadzillas.

Time to start a campaign.
Let me consult with the board but I believe if you were named in a title of one of the FitGaf OTs you can showcase whatever you like. I'll be in touch.

So... Should I not have taken mine after a night of drinking and a pancake breakfast??
Am I doing this right?
Considering you are the guy everyone is gunning for I would encourage it.

Cooter

We can do a quads included or even a quads only competition in November. Mrs. Mkenyon prefers her men to have no legs or heads and 5-7% bodyfat.
This is Quadzilla. I think he should be allowed to have a chance to turn Mrs. Mkenyon to the Quad-Side...

mdsfx

We can do a quads included or even a quads only competition in November. Mrs. Mkenyon prefers her men to have no legs or heads and 5-7% bodyfat.
Hey, stop poking fun at my chicken legs.

I f*cking WISH I was 5%. Not even CLOSE!

mkenyon

Banned
This is Quadzilla. I think he should be allowed to have a chance to turn Mrs. Mkenyon to the Quad-Side...
Trust me, she's already there. I might only be putting up 190x5x3 on bench, but I squat reps at 280 after running 3 miles.

Def bonus points for quadzillas

mdsfx

Nooo. Hold strong til tomorrow!
The big unveiling will have more impact if we are together on this.
I'm with you. Seriously though, I'm feeling bad for any new visitors to this thread. We have pages and pages of... Basically nothing (minus a few good progress pics).

Cooter

I'm with you. Seriously though, I'm feeling bad for any new visitors to this thread. We have pages and pages of... Basically nothing.
lol. There's some powerlifting and weight belt talk sprinkled in. They can endure for another day. This is important stuff!

Nelo Ice

Banned
So not a good week for me lifting wise. Failed to get the min reps on the last set for all 4 compounds :(. Not sure what's going on but my best guess is not eating enough. Felt great on the 1st 2 sets then I run out of steam after the 2nd or 3rd rep on the last set. And I keep doubting and 2nd guessing myself before doing the last set. It was never much of an issue before but now it's cropping up every time and that's also likely affecting my lifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom