• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fix This Shit Guerrilla: A Neogaf Killzone 3 Clan

beast786

Cagen said:
In regards to new members joining it's fine, we're giving priority to the Killzone faithful from KZ2 but other than that there are no restrictions.

I will be waiting for the orders sir.

Facism said:
any US GAFa guys not get the retro map pack?

I should be getting a code for the US retro map-pack and will be setting as US PSN up for shares.

I pre-ordered from Amazon, which store did you need to buy from to get the retro-pack?

Also, what do I need to do to get an invite to the clan?

oneHeero

Add me
I've add myself to the google doc.
PSN: F1nestOne

I have some of you from the Kz2 clan, I am located in CST preferably.

since i never was in a killzone 2 clan, how do we go about actually getting invited into this one? do we message somebody ingame or will somebody be adding people from the spreadsheet? That brings me to my next question, do we have to be online in order to get an invite?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
KingOfKong said:
since i never was in a killzone 2 clan, how do we go about actually getting invited into this one? do we message somebody ingame or will somebody be adding people from the spreadsheet? That brings me to my next question, do we have to be online in order to get an invite?

Add your name to the spreadsheet in the OP. Pretty sure you don't have to be online to receive it - should prompt you when you next log in. I could be wrong, though. Can't remember how KZ2 did it.

Is the GAF clan up yet?

X-Frame

You should be able to accept your invites when logging into killzone.com and going to your My Killzone page.

I did it in KZ2, and I did it in the KZ3 open beta a couple weeks ago.

As soon as Best Buy fixes there Fuck Up, I will be jumping online! This will most likely be tomorrow sometime. Never again Best Buy, never again!

Cagen

KingOfKong said:
Yes, FFObsessed will be creating the clan. As I said before the game isn't officially released until Friday over here so the clan will be up anytime between now and Friday, hopefully sooner rather than later but that depends on the postman.

FFO can send the invites via his friend list or via PSN ID, you don't have to be online to receive an invite and to accept it you can either do it in game or from the Live Feed in MyKillzone on Killzone.com. Unfortunately there's no way to create clans from MyKillzone but I can understand why heh.

I think the best way to go about this is to post saying you have the game so FFO knows who is waiting for an invite, no need to post PSN ID as that's all in the spreadsheet. So it will be first come first serve for a bit.

ChryZ

Added my details. Looking forward to continue my GAFe service. Waiting for my dispatch, ETA: Saturday, 1600 sharp.

Cagen said:
I think the best way to go about this is to post saying you have the game so FFO knows who is waiting for an invite, no need to post PSN ID as that's all in the spreadsheet. So it will be first come first serve for a bit.

Alright, I got it just now so I'll be anxiously awaiting an invite. Hope to play some great games with you guys if I get in.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Looking forward to playing this with everyone. I miss the days of Resistance and KZ2. By the way, the SP of KZ3 is very difficult to put down. I am glad in a way that we aren't set up just yet to play as a clan.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I checked and there is a limit of 4 characters for the clan tag. Do we go with FTSG or GAF? I vote the former.

Xater

So I did sign up for the clan and said that I was in the KZ2 clan. I know I was in the Euro clan at some point, not sure if that is still the case. Wanted to mention this just in case.

commish

Cagen said:
Yes, FFObsessed will be creating the clan. As I said before the game isn't officially released until Friday over here so the clan will be up anytime between now and Friday, hopefully sooner rather than later but that depends on the postman.

FFO can send the invites via his friend list or via PSN ID, you don't have to be online to receive an invite and to accept it you can either do it in game or from the Live Feed in MyKillzone on Killzone.com. Unfortunately there's no way to create clans from MyKillzone but I can understand why heh.

I, of course, have the game, and have been killing fools and getting clubbed by hidden marksmen all day and night.

I have the game myself, I've been boosting Marksman and Infiltrator... can't wait to get this clan going.

I ran with GAFw for a while until it went under and then played a while with the consolidated GAFe as well.

Nightz

Facism said:
any US GAFa guys not get the retro map pack?

I should be getting a code for the US retro map-pack and will be setting as US PSN up for shares.
Hook me up if you can please! One of the negatives of getting the game early from a mom & pop shop.

Facism

nosh, we're one clan. We are [FTSG]. Everybody will be playing with the same tag unless there are some silly limits on membership.

Noshino

Facism said:
nosh, we're one clan. We are [FTSG]. Everybody will be playing with the same tag unless there are some silly limits on membership.

oh, awesome.

Sorry, first time joining GAF for KZ

Facism

Deadly Cyclone said:
Question, how do you add people to clans? I cannot figure it out at all.

At the moment, only the clan leader can do that. We have to wait for FFO to get the game before the invites start getting sent.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Facism said:
At the moment, only the clan leader can do that. We have to wait for FFO to get the game before the invites start getting sent.

I mean in-game for another clan. A friend and I could not figure out how the clan leader adds people.

Cagen

Nightz said:
Is it possible for someone else to make the clan then transfer leadership over to FFO when he gets the game?
FFO is actually doing that for me, probably should have asked an American but I had a last minute confirmation on a business trip and didn't really have time to think about it.

It's only a day or two, does no one have any pacience left in this instant gratification world heh?

commish

Cagen said:
FFO is actually doing that for me, probably should have asked an American but I had a last minute confirmation on a business trip and didn't really have time to think about it.

It's only a day or two, does no one have any pacience left in this instant gratification world heh?

Because playing with pubbies is absolutely terrible :p

I don't mind making the clan - can do it right now if you want.

Also note that it assigns the clan a region based on the creator, and that region is used to determine tournament matches. Just an FYI.

lunlunqq

got in the chat room. cant play any more tonight. i will see you guys tomorrow.

70l1ki.jpg

Hey guys, I used to play KZ2 with the old gaf clan (though i got kicked out for not playing after a few months) anyway I figured i should jump here and add my name to the list, hope to see a lot of the old gaf clan playing.

alright Cagen i went ahead and made the clan since everyone i played with the past couple days has been wanting to get the clan started already.

I had to name it "FIX THIS **** GUERRILLA" since pretty much any variation of "shit" is not allowed and it seems like * is the only special character allowed. clan tag is "FTSG" of course.

if all that sounds fine then ill go ahead and start going down the list starting with kz2 gaf and start inviting everyone. then whenever you or ffo get the game i can transfer leadership.

Top Bottom