• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flutes possibly contaminated with semen given to California students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents were warned Saturday that a music teacher with a nonprofit group may have handed out flutes to schoolchildren that were tainted with his own semen.

A state and federal investigation was under way into whether youngsters at schools around Southern California may have received tainted flutes.

The Los Angeles Unified School District said it was cooperating in an investigation of alleged "inappropriate sexual conduct involving a musical performer" that affected at least 13 school districts.

Several other Southern California districts notified parents by email on Friday and Saturday that a performer associated with the nonprofit group Flutes Across the World was being investigated.
"The performer distributes a flute-like musical instrument made of PVC pipe or bamboo to students during a music lesson, and the allegation is that he contaminated some of these instruments with semen," Joan Lucid, superintendent of the Saugus Union School District, notified parents on Saturday, the Orange County Register reported.
KNBC-TV reported that a parent identified only as Nate went to the police station in Fountain Valley on Friday night to turn in a flute given to his child, who attends Courreges Elementary School.

Flutes Across the World has provided musical presentations at several local school districts. The Fullerton School District said fourth- through sixth-graders at two schools had the program in the 2016-2017 school year.

The district said the music program was sponsored by the Philharmonic Society of Orange County.

The society sponsored Flutes Across the World to bring the program to six classrooms in three years, spokesman Chantel Uchida told the Register.

"We're so shocked and disgusted," Uchida said of the allegations. "We will be stepping back from this. There are no plans to continue it in the future."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-flutes-contaminated-california-students-20170930-story.html

Are we dealing with an actual perverted psycho here, or is it just a smear job?

If the former, what a diabolical scheme this man has concocted. Do you think that he had this idea after getting the job with "Flutes Across the World", or were flutes his plan from the beginning?

Slaythe

How was this discovered?

81611cf61ca53df83df585426efe2b0c09b156aec653b10ddb2807b3ea65c43b.jpg

Their site is down but a google cache shows that Flutes Across The World is a non profit group that provides musical instruments and classes to kids in various regions across the world.

If these allegations are true then this person has not only violated these children, but also any trust that was in this charitable program as well for the sake of satisfying their perversion. Absolutely disgusting on multiple levels, and is the kind of thing that forces people to be wary of anyone who is dealing with their kids.

Under the jail this guy if true.

The real question is how many times did this guy have to cum to do that to most likely 30+ flutes? Or did he just do it once and split it all up and put a couple drops in each flute. Like how much time and effort did this guy put into this LOL.

But real talk this is fucked up.

Kyoufu

The real question is how many times did this guy have to cum to do that to most likely 30+ flutes? Or did he just do it once and split it all up and put a couple drops in each flute. Like how much time and effort did this guy put into this LOL.

But real talk this is fucked up.

Probably replicated a bread sticks + marinara dip serving but with flutes and semen instead.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Hopefully this turns out to be untrue. There isn't any evidence mentioned in the article, so this could be a prank blown out of proportion.
(It really is impossible to discuss this with out making an unintentional pun.

Daedardus

Maybe the guy just had a fap and didn't wash his hands afterwards while handling the flutes. I don't really know who would dip flutes in cum, what do you gain by that?

Kas

I'm shocked no references to Onani Master Kurosawa

On topic, this is really fucked. I hope it's not that widespread.

Hopefully this turns out to be untrue. There isn't any evidence mentioned in the article, so this could be a prank blown out of proportion.
(It really is impossible to discuss this with out making an unintentional pun.

It's weird that the organization that hired the company would release a statement and cancel the contract if there was nothing to it.

Dirca

I'm actually proud of gaf for the lowbrow and funny comments to this story, rather than the usual (yet this time warranted) outrage

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
So many here making a joke out of it, it’s ridiculous. I doubt they’d find it so funny if it was their kid that was tricked into ingesting some stranger’s semen.
I doubt I'd find anything funny if I had a kid.

I'm shocked no references to Onani Master Kurosawa

On topic, this is really fucked. I hope it's not that widespread.
I didn't think a lot of people knew this manga. It's real good though.
So many here making a joke out of it, it’s ridiculous. I doubt they’d find it so funny if it was their kid that was tricked into ingesting some stranger’s semen.
Yup. Guy might have an STD or something for all we know.

yepyepyep

We had to play recorders during grade 3. One time during the practise sessions, one of the weird kids blew his recorder and all these live maggots flew out. He had been leaving uneaten sandwiches in his school bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom