• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Time to win division 1

10999388_323020014561090_23379612_o.jpg

Scum

Stoke (h), Newcastle (a), West Brom (h), Sunderland (a).

12pts up for grabs. How will InterTim do?

Lightning

Banned
Stoke (h), Newcastle (a), West Brom (h), Sunderland (a).

12pts up for grabs. How will InterTim do?
Sherwood will do just fine. Don't think Aston Villa will be relegated anymore now. He's good enough to keep them up for another year at least. QPR in a worse position but maybe their manager can string together some results? I doubt it.

The question is which manager will be next to get the sack?

Sherwood will do just fine. Don't think Aston Villa will be relegated anymore now. He's good enough to keep them up for another year at least. QPR in a worse position but maybe their manager can string together some results? I doubt it.

gotta be Poyet

KidJr

I agree lol. For what it's worth I don't know if anyone (even wenger) thought he'd be doing as well as he currently is now, and the fans were baying for a new striker.

We still need a new striker imo, he's good but isn't consistent enough, nor can he create something out of nothing, nor does he have lightning pace, nor is he prolific in front of goal. Put it this way, I'd take a fit Sturridge over Giroud any day of the week.

scabro

We still need a new striker imo, he's good but isn't consistent enough, nor can he create something out of nothing, nor does he have lightning pace, nor is he prolific in front of goal. Put it this way, I'd take a fit Sturridge over Giroud any day of the week.
I really really hope Akpom can be our sturridge in a few years.

OneTwoTee

Banned
I really really hope Akpom can be our sturridge in a few years.
By that do you mean he's benched or played out of position for a few years before moving to another club who play him in his favoured position and he begins to thrive?

brendanface.jpg

Scum

DLWD

Guaranteed

DWLW

So, 7pts for Tactics Tim

I'm with Splatt. Sorry, Hitch?

Lightning, pls. I just wanted to know his points tally from those 4 games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I had 12 quids to spare so I bought Grim Fandango

Timmy bb go buy yourself a teapot or some ice-cream <3 I just like giving you money you glorious bean of a human

Clegg

Jamie Jackson in shoddy journalism shocker: LvG didn't say he wanted to sign a creative midfielder in summer, but rather a midfielder who can bring balance to the creative players he already has.

K1LLER7

Rooney and Falcao up front?

Herrera, Blind, Fellaini and Di Maria midfield?

Has Gaal finally picked a decent team?

Stay tuned to find out.

Scum

lol, just imagine it. Hixx will be in tears of laughter.

It's probably my 2nd favourite Zelda game tbh out of the ones I've played.

1) OoT
2) Majora's Mask
3) Wind Waker
4) Twilight Princess
5) Skyward Sword

What I love so much about Majora's Mask are the NPCs and the Groundhog Day interactions. Termina just feels alive.

You know the game is meaningless when Ander starts

Don't worry, Yurt-chan. He'll be injured after 20mins. &#128539;

bud

falconi and fellaineh starting

viva predicted this

a true itk walks amongst us

he is the woman in red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom