• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Rooney and ADM are close to getting some kind of understanding going. If they play more in these positions they will be pretty good.

Falcao is dead.

Fellaini should not be played as a 10. He should strictly be our plan B.

Herrera needs to be on the ball more. He loves playing pass and move but no other player apart from ADM and MAta understand that.

Clegg

Falcao/United poor again.

Best moments came from Di Maria picking out strikers who were moving behind the defenders. Stick Wilson on.

DY explained it perfectly, just replace Pacers with United.

I don't underestimate them. I understand them more than anyone else here. Hell, I coined the term 'fuckball'.

Indiana isn't a good or bad team. They're an albatross. Maybe even an anomaly. Whatever they are, they're an embodiment of every bad idea, practice, theory, and philosophy between college and pro sports. They drag games down to a level where its not even basketball as defined by the book. They hold themselves and opposing teams back with their style of play - their schemes are so ridiculous and nonsensical that no one knows how to attack them because everything is 'just crazy enough to work' except that not even Indy players trust it because they're still tied to humanity. Both teams get fucked by it, Indy just plays their more often. But they're not safe either. And if you're a bitchmade team like the Knicks or Houston, then you stand no chance even when Indy defeats itself.

That's fuckball.

I hate it.

lol holy shit

wedward

I wish there was an Arsenal fan on this board who was willing to spend the time trolling Di Maria like Laboured did last year.

It's nothing to do with personnel, swap this guy from that. Everyone's been crying about that for months and we've been round the carousel a few times already.

It's just a shit set up producing shit football.

K1LLER7

Falcao/United poor again.

Best moments came from Di Maria picking out strikers who were moving behind th defenders. Stick Wilson on.
Harsh to blame Falcao when he's had terrible service imo.

Midfield needs changes. Players need to take more risks. Its like a midfield full of Cleverleh's.

Wilbur

Banned
As usual, not too fussed about the scoreline. Would be foolish to say we should be winning this 4-0 considering Bradford's/Middlesbrough's heroics.

Would like to avoid a replay though.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
NyBhGwP.png

What a tit

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's nothing to do with personnel, swap this guy from that. Everyone's been crying about that for months and we've been round the carousel a few times already.

The players aren't the main issue, it's your nonexistent philosophy

Like, what the fuck are they even doing? What brand of football is this?

What do you want us to do Genghis Gaal

Scum

Why didn't Wilson start? Is he injured??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom