• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really know why it isn't working to be honest. Doubt LVG is sending them out there telling them to play so slowly and directionless because otherwise he wouldn't be saying he's unhappy every game.

Would love to see what training's like.

K1LLER7

I'm fucking losing it and now Roy's on the Tele.

Just kill me.

And now Lawro. M8.
:lolol

I don't really know why it isn't working to be honest. Doubt LVG is sending them out there telling them to play so slowly and directionless because otherwise he wouldn't be saying he's unhappy every game.

Would love to see what training's like.
He's allowed to do whatever he wants to them in training.

Valencia probably plays like Roberto Carlos.

pappe

Tbh we havent even been that bad today. Atleast we have had a few decent chances created. Certain players are just not performing to the level expected. Maybe its complacency.

No movement from Falcao. ROoney has shown more movement than him. Fellaini and Herrera are disappearing. Apart from that its been a decent show.

I'm fucking losing it and now Roy's on the Tele.

Just kill me.

And now Lawro. M8.

giphy.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How cool was the part where
Cisco and joe were looking at the 3d projection?! And if that is Barry from the future, I think I might know how he/reverse flash time-travels.
I have an idea about the latter but I dunno how the former will pull it off :0

Anyway this is mad fun, i hope they go crazy all season with this 'plot device'

MILK IT because there's no where but down after its done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom