• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid will sacrifice either Pepe, 31, or Raphael Varane, 21, with Chelsea and Manchester United keen on the central defensive pair. (Daily Star)

Is anyone really that dumb to think Varane would be the one we let go
LhwRz7R.png

Slept and woke up as the commentator was screaming. Cavani's goal was some extremely poor defending, but he did what he had to. Unlike #daretozlatan.

Probity

Is anyone really that dumb to think Varane would be the one we let go
LhwRz7R.png

Why would you get rid of Pepe? You need him to make sure all the good opposition gets hurt. Varane could never fill that hole. Just give him to us, you won't even regret it.

Did Drogba score?
He scored with the UEFA cameraman. I swear they cut to him on the bench discussing the game with Luis about 4/5 times. Dat Mustache.

Good to hear as a match going Chelsea fan.

Slept and woke up as the commentator was screaming. Cavani's goal was some extremely poor defending, but he did what he had to. Unlike #daretozlatan.
I'd rather have conceded from a #daretozlatan goal though. Cahill fucking got his chance back in the team and failed.

Anyone play ultimate team?

I need to get Ibra in a 2 man striker team.

4312 is shite so it's either 41212 or 352. Got him up front with Cavani, but he's piss and Ligue 1 have no decent cams :'(

I'd rather have conceded from a #daretozlatan goal though. Cahill fucking got his chance back in the team and failed.

I much prefer Cavani scoring. GAF always questioning him (was it hitcher before this match?), while this thread can't stop deepthroating Zlatan and finding what his nike pr writes on twitter hilarious.

Probity

What does this even mean?

xVzszLL.png

People used to joke around with me about how aggressive Pepe is. I extended the joke with a sarcastic comment about Pepe hurting the good opposition players for Real, which helps them. The joke is that Pepe is shit and I like Varane. It was a poorly organized sarcastic remark. Sorry, I understand German Humour can be difficult to follow.

People used to joke around with me about how aggressive Pepe is. I extended the joke with a sarcastic comment about Pepe hurting the good opposition players for Real, which helps them. The joke is that Pepe is shit and I like Varane. It was a poorly organized sarcastic remark. Sorry, I understand German Humour can be difficult to follow.
I understood the joke just fine. Real Madrid fans here are just sensitive little flowers.

Rikkun

>have the night shift the night before CL
>return home at 8AM
>stay up all day to play PES and banter on GAF
>feel dead at 7PM, 2 hours before the matches
>go to bed setting an alarm on your phone
>your phone starts to reboot every 5 seconds again
>wake up at 3.30AM by yourself
>cry because you lost CL and don't know what happened
>read the fallout on GAF

D5Jy4CR.png

FuturusX

>have the night shift the night before CL
>return home at 8AM
>stay up all day to play PES and banter on GAF
>feel dead at 7PM, 2 hours before the matches
>go to bed setting an alarm on your phone
>your phone starts to reboot every 5 seconds again
>wake up at 3.30AM by yourself
>cry because you lost CL and don't know what happened
>read the fallout on GAF

D5Jy4CR.png

Android?

Rikkun

Galaxy S3, the power button stays stuck and there's nothing you can do.
I had the problem 3 months ago, then the phone pulled a Dida by falling and the problem was gone.
Yesterday it fell again and the problem came back.

Judging from the highlights I did well anyway, if the only ones to score were Ivanovic and Cavani.

FuturusX

Galaxy S3, the power button stays stuck and there's nothing you can do.
I had the problem 3 months ago, then the phone pulled a Dida by falling and the problem was gone.
Yesterday it fell again and the problem came back.

Judging from the highlights I did well anyway, if the only ones to score were Ivanovic and Cavani.

Looks like a common issue - http://blog.odbol.com/?p=56
If you have warranty replacement (probably not or you would not be living with it)

The fix requires some soldering skills. Iphone user here so I can't vouch for this. I have only repaired iPhones.

Should really have been 2-1 Cavani missed some chances and Ibra at the death bungled his header. Good result for Chelsea all things considered.

Probity

I hate Cavani's facial hair, when he has it. And the tight Uruguay kits he had to wear. He also isn't very good for PSG, should move on to a different club.

FuturusX

I hate Cavani h8ers.

Come out so I can hate you Cavani hating gaf.

Cavani is a man God...carved from the stone of Mount Olympus. How can a mortal not fall in love with a God? He needs to work on his finishing though.

You could compile a YouTube video of his greatest misses and very few strikers could match him. Each one spectacular, one after the other.

FootballFan

I hate Cavani's facial hair, when he has it. And the tight Uruguay kits he had to wear. He also isn't very good for PSG, should move on to a different club.

40 goals in 71 games for psg when he is being used out of position as a winger. All the team-mates aiming for Ibra.

He is brilliant.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

5408976-3x2-940x627.jpg

how could you hate the nipples m8

Rikkun

Looks like a common issue - http://blog.odbol.com/?p=56
If you have warranty replacement (probably not or you would not be living with it)

The fix requires some soldering skills. Iphone user here so I can't vouch for this. I have only repaired iPhones.

Should really have been 2-1 Cavani missed some chances and Ibra at the death bungled his header. Good result for Chelsea all things considered.
I can't get to power the phone by pressing home and vol down, so by removing the power button I wouldn't be able to turn it on again
l1x61OA.png

I'll find a way, thanks Futurus :D
I hate Cavani h8ers.

Come out so I can hate you Cavani hating gaf.

Cavani is a scrub. It's all about Ibra m9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom