• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 goals in 71 games for psg when he is being used out of position as a winger. All the team-mates aiming for Ibra.

He is brilliant.
Despite whatever issues people attribute to his performances at PSG, I still maintain that Cavani is the best pure striker in the world right now, and he has been for some years now - yes, better than all the others frequently mentioned, like Aguero, Costa, Ibrahimovic, and Benzema, and, before their performances this season, Falcao, Suarez, and Lewandowski.

If he had gone to Chelsea instead of PSG that summer, I don't think it would even be a debate. His goal tally in the EPL with a team behind him like that would be astronomical; and they wouldn't be just a mass of tap-ins against minor clubs.

Cavani is so much better than he is being treated, and it honestly breaks my heart to see it.

Rikkun

Tomorrow's CL games suck. Not bothering to watch either game.

Next week is when the fun really begins. Monaco are going down!

Schalke Real boring

Arsenal Monaco fun

ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

Elchele

Schalke Real boring

Arsenal Monaco fun

ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

I kind of get his point.

Schalke are getting destroyed badly for sure, there won't be much suspense. And the Basel - Porto match is EL quality anyway

but

watching Monaco is the closest thing you can get to watch paint dry in form of football

Rikkun

Real will batter Schalke. Cakewalk.

You never know with Arsenal. The uncertainty makes it exciting.

I kind of get his point.

Schalke are getting destroyed badly for sure, there won't be much suspense. And the Basel - Porto match is EL quality anyway

but

watching Monaco is the closest thing you can get to watch paint dry in form of football

Schalke vs real will end like 6-0 to Madrid.

Will be boring for sure.

Let's say Real is 10
Schalke is 7
Arsenal is 8
Monaco is 3

At least Real Madrid will show some good goals hopefully.
And you guys are underestimating the GOAT Di Matteo

LOL at everyone saying tomorrow is going to be easy for us, have you guys seen our current form!? I'll be happy with a draw with how shitty we're playing as of late.

Hello, hello? Is anyone here?

Fuck it, I have an early 8am meeting tomorrow - who the fuck books for 8!? Christ.

Anyways, night FootyGAF.

Edit: scum yes!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was always #TeamCavani. Dude has it all, he's the perfect prima punta and human specimen*

*post-braces

You call yourself a Juve bro. For shame ricky.
I know many Juventini who still like him, he still loves the club and says all the right things if you know what I mean :lol

I'm not one of them.

I do love watching him however

Ok serious PES question, is there a button to make your player run towards the ball.

i hate it that i pass and my player just stands there while FFs runs on to it

FF is in my head more than anyone else lol

I am going to put it down to FF's experience, he has been playing since FIFA 34: Road to Facism.

My gaming peak was in 98.

FootballFan

FF is in my head more than anyone else lol

I am going to put it down to FF's experience, he has been playing since FIFA 34: Road to Facism.

My gaming peak was in 98.

You were competitive in some of the games. So don't downplay your ability. In regards to players getting to the ball, always be proactive in regards to making sure you move your player toward the ball and not leave it up to the cpu or for the ball to get to you.

I thought we had some good matches tbh, and I was struggling when you decided to do a bit of dribbling, its just that you would not release the ball to a team-mate in a timely manner sometimes and that sort of limited your end product.

:)

FootballFan

People giving Schalke no chance? Di Matteo lives for these kinds of matches.

They realistically do not stand a chance, even against a madrid that is struggling a little bit. The gap in quality is just too severe to see anything but thrashing of biblical proportions. Penaldo will finally score again.

You were competitive in some of the games. So don't downplay your ability. In regards to players getting to the ball, always be proactive in regards to making sure you move your player toward the ball and not leave it up to the cpu or for the ball to get to you.

I thought we had some good matches tbh, and I was struggling when you decided to do a bit of dribbling, its just that you would not release the ball to a team-mate in a timely manner sometimes and that sort of limited your end product.

:)

cheers,

how do you be proactive and get the player towards the ball???

FootballFan

cheers,

how do you be proactive and get the player towards the ball???

Do you know what Super-Cancel is ?

You can cancel/eliminate cpu control of your controlled player.

Eg. you perform a through ball, with SC you can modify the direction the player is running toward the ball.

So you can use SC when receiving the ball and breaking cpu control to move toward the ball manually. Or even if you do not use SC (can be a bit unwieldy) just pushing the analog stick toward the ball (from where it is coming) should result in the player moving toward it unless it is all in my head.

PS. SC is performed with R1 and R2 held together at the same time.

Linius

You should just tiki taka the fuck out of players in FIFA. And go superman on the wings. Change up your dribbles and skills a bit so you don't get predictable. FIFA is almost a mind game. Some opponents online are so predictable. They keep doing the same thing over and over.

Do you know what Super-Cancel is ?

You can cancel/eliminate cpu control of your controlled player.

Eg. you perform a through ball, with SC you can modify the direction the player is running toward the ball.

So you can use SC when receiving the ball and breaking cpu control to move toward the ball manually. Or even if you do not use SC (can be a bit unwieldy) just pushing the analog stick toward the ball (from where it is coming) should result in the player moving toward it unless it is all in my head.

PS. SC is performed with R1 and R2 held together at the same time.

haha, cheers. never knew this. will give it a few goes then be back lol

Shanksu check these out

Zazo
and his ridiculous goals. That goal on Roma is BOSS AS FUCK

Gigo (not sure about back to his best, but he's certainly one of our best players atm, which is always a bad sign :lol)

That Gigi one is cool. His reflexes are as sharp as ever, and he seems to have improved where he is pushing the ball after a save. A few years ago he seemed to always push it into the danger zone, but is now doing a better job to push it out wide.

Zaza reminds me a lot of Bobo. The quickness of his thought and quality are unmatched in Italy right now. For too long we have produced players like Pippo, Gila, Iaquinta, Toni, and Destro who are good at being one dimensional. Zaza seems to be the most complete forward since Bobo
It could have been Mario but he has fucked himself too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom