• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF8MzIP.gif

Yeah. Chelsea always do badly against the shitty premier League teams.

Cuadrado will flop hard in his first 2 games

People will laugh

He will turn it around, score goal after goal, and lead Chelsea to the cl final. Where neygod will release his wrath upon Chelsea fc and mourinho.

FF pls, Cuadrado will hit the ground running and be a huge success from the second he puts on that blue shirt!

Please don't be shit please don't be shit

Elchele

man, I just had a great dinner
baked chicken, mashed sweet potatoes and brown rice.

So good. It was a great way to celebrate Augsburg victory.

Phlebas

Banned
What did you think of last nights eps.?

I didn't like it that much but the ending was sooooo goood

SHAW IS ALIVE!!!!!

Fucking giddy m8

the episode was a little slow and boring, but the ending makes up for it completely.

I'm worried about what Sameritan wants to do with her though :(

Rikkun

I do, she hasn't actually done a show yet though. She messaged me saying she's going to do her first show tomorrow night and asked if I'd watch and tip her :lol

What did you answer
Is she hot
Why is she doing that
What did your friends tell you
Did you bring her home to meet your parents

This is a whole new level, even for me.
You know what to do m8

make a gaf thread

That's already a perfect title

"In other news, my ex girlfriend is now a cam girl."

jts

...hate me...
I mean, there's so many of those disgusting cam sites, though! Which one? Which one is she on?

FootballFan

Shitty teams in general yes. Can't motivate themselves against worse opponents.

Every opponent in the epl except man city are worse than Chelsea...

So that means Chelsea should be 2nd to last since they'd lost against every team that's worse.

But then that would mean 18 teams would be better since they would be above Chelsea in the league.

This would throw Chelsea right back up to the top. And repeating the same cycle.

You make no sense wooden.

Farid won this. Take the L

Shitty teams in general yes. Can't motivate themselves against worse opponents, which is shameful. Don't think Chelsea can wish Everton to be quite as generous as in the first match.

If Remy can get into some form and Cuadrado starts well I think we will be fine. Zouma is doing well too, if players like Ramires and Remy want to have a future at the club then they need to prove they have something to offer Jose and the team when they get their chances or they will be out on their arses come the summer (less so Remy).

What happened to Schurrle should really be a good wake-up call to several of them in the squad as Schurrle has left and he is a lot more promising than some of the others. There are several that in general I think are not looking like they have bright futures if when the business end of the season comes they don't perform.

jts

...hate me...
Quick question: To save time, would I be in trouble for posting her username/site without linking?

Tbh m8, I'm not sure if either option is kosher. Just a word of warning, as this place can be very strict sometimes. Either just go the PM route or get a go ahead from a higher up first.

I mean regarding the link or telling who she is. Making a thread keeping her anonymous is most assuredly ok though.

edit: seems like you have it sorted already.

jts

...hate me...
Hahaha that's a great scene in sunny lol.

Dean stopped talking about it. I think he stopped watching. :(
YES.

He probably also didn't see Ip Man
l1x61OA.png

Have you seen Ip Man? It's like live action Dragon Ball, I promise.

Regarding Always Sunny I slowed down as I approached the latest season. I am scared of not having more episodes handy
C9fWJ1P.png

YES.

He probably also didn't see Ip Man
l1x61OA.png

Have you seen Ip Man? It's like live action Dragon Ball, I promise.

Regarding Always Sunny I slohwed down as I approached the latest season. I am scared of not having more episodes handy
C9fWJ1P.png
Haha, I haven't watched IP Man yet no, I promise to tomorrow tho! And I watch always sunny with Wilbur, he's not here atm tho :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom