• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston-based m8

We've done a City.

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

You cunts.

I believe now.

Union Berlin player Benjamin Köhler has been diagnosed with cancer.

Let's hope for a quick recovery!

Also, Union Berlin showed class and renewed his contract which would have ran out this summer.

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

You cunts.

I believe now.

:lol

Seriously though, I imagine FFP are wise to that kind of flagrant loophole-exploiting since City and PSG did it the first time. Think I read something about them having independent financial analysts who put their own value on these deals to make sure nothing dodgy is going on. So we can't pretend a deal is worth more than it is as a way of getting FSG to put money into the club through a third party.

In fact, didn't City do it through a second party, a company with many pre-existing financial links to their owners?

DFB opened investigations on de Bruyne because he said "Give me the ball, you Motherfucker!" to a ball boy.

Those Belgians and ball boys :lol

scabro

Moyes is too nice to manage a big team. No one took him seriously after Ferguson.
the story of him walking up carrington into his sacking was heart breaking lol

if someone who knows what im talkig about could post it again, thatd be great.

you should bring back the morata av, he is dreamy

LegoArmo

Aye.

Look how he performed with less money and a treacherous dressing room in comparison with LVG #facts.

The dressing room was poison, you're right.

First thing van Gaal did was get rid of Ferdinand, Cleverley and your boy Welbeck. They were a huge part of that.

inky

Also, Ferguson royally screwed him over with the squad he left him.

Champions m78, he left him Champions :p

He might've had marginally better results, but Moyes brand of football was shit. He didn't have the mentality to manage such a big team either.

CCS

Banned
Champions m78, he left him Champions :p

He might've had marginally better results, but Moyes brand of football was shit. He didn't have the mentality to manage such a big team either.

Champions, but some of their key players had had their last good season :p Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra etc.

Moyes is and always will be awful. He's at his level right now. Even the comments about the tea are a joke. No one cares about your tea and kettles, Davey.

A measure of a manager is not just their record but how easily they are replaced. Moyes is complete shit. I guarantee you when Real Sociedad replaces him, they will be better off.

scabro

Moyes is and always will be awful. He's at his level right now. Even the comments about the tea are a joke. No one cares about your tea and kettles, Davey.

A measure of a manager is not just their record but how easily they are replaced. Moyes is complete shit. I guarantee you when Real Sociedad replaces him, they will be better off.
like everton!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Has LVG set the league on fire? No

but the revisionism of the Moyes Rule of Horror is baffling to say the least

He was something everyone could point to and say "there's the problem" but the real problem was the players and the burning mess Fergie left.

I think Moyes has been vindicated by the start LVG has had. LVG got to spend £150m+ to fix that mess and has only done marginally better.

Lightning

Banned

lol. So much wrong in one post. Kinda frightening.

Keep this up.

I want to see how much more people can hate Liverpool.

I don't even hate Liverpool (yet), mostly because the few of them that watch Serie A tend to be Napoli supporters (well, Rafa supporters).

Empty

Ferguson built a machine only he could operate,

he didn't really build a machine. he kept an old rickety machine running with glue, cellotape and sawdust, makeshift solutions applied with such experience and mastery of the mechanics to keep it running very well. then handed it to someone else who inevitably had it break and fall to pieces.

it didn't really help that he bought a bunch of expensive new parts that were broken or shit or when he had the perfect part for the main problem with the machine, he decided he liked his old broken down parts too much so just threw it away.

Defies belief that Ferdinand didn't get more shit for constantly undermining Moyes last season.

Disgraceful behaviour.

His bitching in his book about Moyes taking away their chips was hilarious, he should never have been given a new contract, look at how he's wilting at QPR if he manages to struggle on to the end of the season he will almost certainly retire.

Its a shame he will end up on MOTD or something though.

tri_willy

His bitching in his book about Moyes taking away their chips was hilarious, he should never have been given a new contract, look at how he's wilting at QPR if he manages to struggle on to the end of the season he will almost certainly retire.

Its a shame he will end up on MOTD or something though.

not enough salt in those chips

Salvadora

Moyes is a very good manager at the right club, and a poor manager at the wrong one.

Simple as that. Seems a nice enough chap.

Think we can all agree that his treatment by the club was shocking.

Sacking a manager in that way, by such a highly esteemed institution, begs belief.

Mourinho was replaced pretty easily with Ancelotti.

Has that changed how he is rated as a manager? No.

Ancelotti is a great manager. Moyes is awful and I can't even believe people think of him as good. Ancelotti also benefits from having the richest squad in the world.

I am enjoying the Moyes experiment in Spain. I actually like Everton. Especially since Moyes is gone since they don't just play hoof ball.

Moyes, for some reason, was loved by the press like Redknapp. Can you believe a man that won a single honor in 32 years of managing was considered for the England job? Me neither, but the English press were sure up for it.

I only wish Moyes was given more time at Man United. He just needed more time. lol.

Think we can all agree that his treatment by the club was shocking.

Sacking a manager in that way, by such a highly esteemed institution, begs belief.

Absolutely, he needed sacking though one or another.

Least it dispelled the bollocks about Man Utd fans being notably patient and supportive though.

Rikkun

Keep this up.

I want to see how much more people can hate Liverpool.

I don't even hate Liverpool (yet), mostly because the few of them that watch Serie A tend to be Napoli supporters (well, Rafa supporters).

I can't hate Liverpool.

They gave me one of the most fun days in my school days.

dudek1.jpg

I can't even state how I laughed at this in 2005.

Esch

Banned
MGS is goat when you're 12. Incredible

Serie A / Italy / tv footygaf I've heard good things about the Gomorra tv series. Worth a watch?

Hixx

MGS is goat
MGS2 is pretty shit
MGS3 is GOAT
MGS4 is fucking offensively bad I almost felt like I wasn't a straight white man when I played it

Wilbur

Banned
Myth that Moyes primarily played hoofball at Everton as well. Sat deep and got results against better clubs, and played fast wing based football at home often.

He is neither a shit manager that is lucky to be employed nor a great one who deserved more time at United.

Salvadora

Myth that Moyes primarily played hoofball at Everton as well. Sat deep and got results against better clubs, and played fast wing based football at home often.

He is neither a shit manager that is lucky to be employed nor a great one who deserved more time at United.
Isn't it a #fact the United under Van Gaal has played the most (if not one of the most) long balls this season?

Splatt

MGS is goat when you're 12. Incredible

This is so true.

I remember being really upset when my dad walked in while I was watching some MGS1 cutscene and made me turn off PS1 :lol:

Oh and MGS2 has the GOAT villain, Fatman.

Laugh and grow fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom