• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Defending is easy.

CNB1W6d.png

Wilbur

Banned
Park one bus then. Incredibly rich team packing the penalty area was pretty petty. Don't throw the match, but try to play with 'some' positivity.

They scored two goals.

Park one bus :lol :lol :lol

"I HAVE A LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT OF BUSES YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PARK BEFORE IT BECOMES MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE"

They scored two goals.

Park one bus :lol :lol :lol

"I HAVE A LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT OF BUSES YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PARK BEFORE IT BECOMES MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE"

I always forget they scored a second.

But it's understandable.

I reckon most people only remember the goal that came from #TheSlip

jtb

Banned
the "they threw the match" arguments really stop holding water when said team wins the match. because winning and throwing a match are literally, by definition, opposites

the "they threw the match" arguments really stop holding water when said team wins the match. because winning and throwing a match are literally, by definition, opposites

Weird argument since no one is arguing that. el oh el.

Strawmen are strong in this topic. I guess playing extremely negative is akin to some 'terrorists' are patriots, depending on what side you're on.

I remember lots of people bitter about Rafa playing negatively and winning, but as long as someone else is playing negatively and winning(far more negatively), it's okay.

I've learned a lot today. I've learned that Moyes is a great manager and I've learned that when you play completely negatively, it is impossible to score 2 goals.

It's been a good day!

FootballFan

Are MGS games really that good?

Where do I start?

Start with the first one.

Preferably, The Twin Snakes version.

This is a joke, right? I swear you've talked up MGS games plenty in the past. MGS3 is the best one but the others are all worth a go. I actually didn't finish MGS4 although I still could I suppose. Got a PS3 and it lying around still. Guess I should watch the ending on Youtube at a minimum some day.. I've remained unspoiled after all these years.

Play the first one. Skip the rest.

Yes they are. Play them in order.

MGS1 on PS1 > MGS2 HD > MGS3 HD > MGS4 > MGS:pW > GZ.

Portable Ops is also good but I don't think it's considered canon. Would of loved a remaster of that game.

Hahahaha

Dan. They're treating you as an MGS newbie. I can't. Haha

K1LLER7

----------- de Gea -----------

McNair - Jones - Rojo - Shaw

------------ Blind ----------
----- Fellaini ----- Di Maria ---
----------- Rooney --------

------ Falcao - Van Persie -----

Think this will be the team vs West Ham.

CCS

Banned

To be fair that would be a decent team if LVG would JUST FUCKING GIVE UP playing Rooney in midfield.

Bold One

send Rooney up top, replace RVP with Herrera

Rikkun

.....Incredible.

The best is yet to come is the greatest.

When it played in MGS 4.... Damn. :'(

Damn FootballFan

I remember your first posts in here

You looked like a Frustrated-BarcaFan.

If u know what I mean

Now I kinda love you, please concede your twitter handle pls.

inky

I'm surprised how shit Rooney has been for the past few weeks. If there was anyone you could count on to undeservedly get on the score-sheet it's him, but lately he hasn't even done that much.

jts

...hate me...
Oh, he has a very mean streak.
Absolutely.

Every time I took a peek inside these threads and saw FF with that blue avatar of his which was probably a Jim Morrison album cover, dishing out his vicious blows on those who don't support Barça I was like nah
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

FootballFan

Damn FootballFan

I remember your first posts in here

You looked like a Frustrated-BarcaFan.

If u know what I mean

Now I kinda love you, please concede your twitter handle pls.

Kinda? I'll take it!

I don't know what you mean about conceding but my twitter is FootballFan_ITK or something along those lines.

I don't use it so unless you want to see one tweet where I tell Valdes he sucks, probably not worth following me lol

I thought FF was Fady 2.0. Just an all-round nice guy who wouldn't step on anyone's toes.

:lol

A lot of people seem to have thought this.

I don't understand hahaha.

If you alienate everybody around you - you're a big part of the problem.

This was the mistake Moyes made at United and Mourinho at Madrid. It can happen to good, bad and average managers.

FootballFan

^hitcher

Had to google what that was. Incredible.

He was the hardest cunt, I still remember his Messi avatar with that instagram filter.
Now he's a m8

Sunhilegend, when he still liked us, told me he liked that avatar

M8

Absolutely.

Every time I took a peek inside these threads and saw FF with that blue avatar of his which was probably a Jim Morrison album cover, dishing out his vicious blows on those who don't support Barça I was like nah
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Loooooooooooooool

Rikkun

Kinda? I'll take it!

I don't know what you mean about conceding but my twitter is FootballFan_ITK or something along those lines.

I don't use it so unless you want to see one tweet where I tell Valdes he sucks, probably not worth following me lol

That seems good enough, done.

Sunhilegend, when he still liked us, told me he liked that avatar

M8

Loooooooooooooool

Sunhi forgot us.

And your twitter avatar is Neymar, you haven't changed.

I think you, cartoon_soldier and whoever else should go and create your own footy topic where it's morally ok to recommend starting Fellaini.

I will not allow this sedition to continue.

Fellaini's the right sort of player to play West Ham. A big dirty cunt with elbows large enough to break down the Berlin Wall.
We've done this one before.

Fellaini isn't very good in the "midfield battle". He can disrupt defences with his sharp elbowed approach but he can't put a stop on things going the other way.

He is better than Horse gives him credit for, though.

CCS

Banned
We've done this one before.

Fellaini isn't very good in the "midfield battle". He can disrupt defences with his sharp elbowed approach but he can't put a stop on things going the other way.

He is better than Horse gives him credit for, though.

That's all you need though, put him up front to lob balls up to, and let Rooney and Di Maria run the defence :lol

Why fight fire with fire (Fellaini) when you can fight fire with fire retardant crotchless leather chaps (Herrera)?

Crotchless seems like a good way to end up with the world's hardest to explain burn pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom