• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Cristiano Ronaldo earns €18,200,000 per year. It would take him 16 minutes to earn your weekly salary.

ronaldld1cot7.png

On your current salary, it would take you 628 years to earn Cristiano Ronaldo's annual wage.

ronaldld1cot7.png

If you had started in the year 1387 you'd almost be finished.

ronaldld1cot7.png

Since you've been on this page:

You have earned: €0.33

Cristiano Ronaldo has earned: €217

l1x61OA.png

fuck off

L1NETT

Skrtel (is that who 37 is) looks like the joker there

odd attempt at a smile

---

probably been shared 4000 times already in this thread but that Let it Sanogo song actually made me nearly chuckle

RiggyRob

Monaco haven't conceded a goal since November? o_O and I thought we got an easy CL tie.

They qualified top of the group by scoring 4 goals in 6 games - I can't tell whether you'll have trouble breaking them down or you'll coast past them since they won't pose much of a threat up front.

Fellaini has value, I think the price tag might be warping some people's perspective on him.

Even at a team that brings in the revenue that Man United does, you can't have every player being the best at their position. But I really think they can do better than him and I won't be surprised if he's gone in the summer.

The price tag was too high, but that's not what I see when he plays. If he's still there after the summer transfers, that will be enough for me as I do value LVG's opinion far higher than mine, of course. lol.

Fergie was a wizard with some of the talent he had. I still can't believe he won the league with some of that crap.

dc89

Hah thanks guys. Maybe I will treat myself.
I hear Metal Gear Ac!d is a good place to start?

thats a good game btw

faridmon

Hah thanks guys. Maybe I will treat myself.
I hear Metal Gear Ac!d is a good place to start?

thats a good game btw

Happy Bday dude

and yes, play Acid games, they are amazing. Play the second one if you want a more streamlined game as the first one can be hard in spots. Also, I prefer the first one for its polygonal look and its storyline as its not too crazy. Because Acid 2 goes bonkers with crazy cameos

Anyone gonna watch Better Call Saul? I think it's on Netflix next Monday as well as being aired in the US.

Breaking Bad was so good. Dont think BCS is gonna live up to that tho obv.

jts

...hate me...
Every BB fan is gonna give it a try ofc.

It has been getting good reviews AFAIK too, so.

In Vince Gilligan I trust.

Bold One

Even at a team that brings in the revenue that Man United does, you can't have every player being the best at their position. But I really think they can do better than him and I won't be surprised if he's gone in the summer.

The price tag was too high, but that's not what I see when he plays. If he's still there after the summer transfers, that will be enough for me as I do value LVG's opinion far higher than mine, of course. lol.

Fergie was a wizard with some of the talent he had. I still can't believe he won the league with some of that crap.

the way I see it, players like Mata, Herrera, Janu and ADM are precision instruments, but wilt under pressure of more physically dominant teams, this is where I see Fellaini's value, sure he wont be getting any Balloon Doors any time soon, but sometimes you need a utility sledgehammer, Fellaini will do very nicely for that I reckon.

FootballFan

Marcelo's yellow card appeal denied, he'll miss the match againts Atletico as well. What's worse is Marcelo didn't even touch the player, what a joke La Liga officiating has become.

For reference, here's the video.

Ronaldo only got a 2 game ban for trying to kill someone and you are whining about a yellow card not being rescinded....

Lol

The officials won't give you everything, even though you're probably used to that.

Edit
Btw that was a yellow, like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom