• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
dAr8CHA.jpg

giroudd24rxm.png

Blablurn

MANDZUKIC MEANS GOAL. The Croatian closed the match in Eibar with two goals. He’s already scored 10 in the League and 18 in all competitions.

Rummenigge be like

Ql9D8FG.jpg

Pls come back Mandzu.

I actually think the lack of multiplayer in The Order is one of the games positives thus far. That means they had all hands on deck to focus and tell the story they want to tell.

The Last of US has an excellent multiplayer mode, but it would still be a great game without it.

There are so many games that just fail to deliver with multiplayer that it just doesn't seem worth it.

Batman, Tomb Raider, God of War..etc. These games don't need it and the empty servers two weeks after launch prove that customers don't want or demand it.

Only, The Order will be a medicore SP game

Is Dying Light as average as it looks or is there more to it?

Just started it.

So I guess that means I can't give you a great appraisal. Seems not bad so far, reminds me a lot of Far Cry but with more hand to hand combat.

Hand to hand combat seems decent enough so far, the impacts are meaty. The parkour's nothing special but apparently it gets better when you unlock more abilities.

I actually think the lack of multiplayer in The Order is one of the games positives thus far. That means they had all hands on deck to focus and tell the story they want to tell.

The Last of US has an excellent multiplayer mode, but it would still be a great game without it.

There are so many games that just fail to deliver with multiplayer that it just doesn't seem worth it.

Batman, Tomb Raider, God of War..etc. These games don't need it and the empty servers two weeks after launch prove that customers don't want or demand it.

Whilst I agree with this, I think we have seen how Gears of War multiplayer has evolved, now obviously that is a more multiplayer focused game and multiplayer doesn't always have to mean competitive multiplayer, something like a co-op horde mode (or another interesting take for what could be done in the world) would have been pretty cool to me.

Tomb Raider multiplayer was just stupid. It wasn't even that bad, but it didn't really need to exist and it wasn't even developed by Crystal Dynamics. Im very much looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider but I hope they cut the multiplayer.

FootballFan

So true.

I hate when games have multilayer/online just for the sake of it, and they do a half assed job on it so it's not addictive in the least.

Local multilayer games dying sucks though. It died last gen, Nintendo the only ones that still seem to believe people have real life friends that game together.

jts

...hate me...
When I played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune I really thought at some point it would be fun to be able to use that gunplay in a multiplayer mode.

Uncharted 2 delivered that in spades as the gameplay was vastly improved as well. Very fun times. LOL @ the backlash when it was announced.

If Naughty Dog were to cut out MP from Uncharted/TLoU then they should release a standalone MP game. But if it can just come packed in with their releases then why not.

FootballFan

When I played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune I really thought at some point it would be fun to be able to use that gunplay in a multiplayer mode.

Uncharted 2 delivered that in spades as the gameplay was vastly improved as well. Very fun times. LOL @ the backlash when it was announced.

If Naughty Dog were to cut out MP from Uncharted/TLoU then they should release a standalone MP game. But if it can just come packed in with their releases then why not.

No issues with those because it felt like the developer actually put some actual effort into the MP.

What are the chances of an Uncharted trilogy for PS4?

It will happen. Although I'm surprised they didn't have it ready for holiday 2014, seems like an oversight unless Uncharted 4 gets delayed and its released before that (which I very much doubt it will happen).

You might even get Gold Abyss thrown in too. They should call it the Master Thief Collection.

It will happen. Although I'm surprised they didn't have it ready for holiday 2014, seems like an oversight unless Uncharted 4 gets delayed and its released before that (which I very much doubt it will happen).

You might even get Gold Abyss thrown in too. They should call it the Master Thief Collection.

The engines in each are all moderately different to one another for each game because ND are fucking mentalists.

Converting each will take quite a bit of time, if TLOU is anything to go by.

jts

...hate me...
I don't think ND want to quench any thirst for Uncharted before 4.

So, maybe afterwards, as a filler between U4 and their following game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're getting Matri back :lol

What's with Allegri and Matri seriously :looool

He's out injured now but tbf to him he's having a good season

Phlebas

Banned
Just saw the highlights from the game.

What a goal benz!

Willbur I know you're lurking, add me to the whatsapp group again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom